Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Living In Ibadan Versus Lagos - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Living In Ibadan Versus Lagos (2530 Views)

See The Naked People Living In Nigeria / Uhe Versus Ile-Ife, Oghene Versus Ooni. / The Oyo Versus The Benin - My Experience From Ozanagogo Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living In Ibadan Versus Lagos by omonnakoda: 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
Yes Everyone knows money is to be made in Lagos but right now it seems overcrowded and expensive.
e.g you cannot buy a house in a decent area for 40 million naira these days.

Someone said in the SW Ibadan is the next best place to live in terms of quality of life. That is the idea I want to explore on this thread.

What kind of house can you buy for 40 million ( that is my reference point) in Ibadan and what is the social life like.
I like the idea that it was a former capital of Western region and quite cosmopolitan and also the size .
The new train line to Lagos is an interesting development. If you can be in Lagos in 30 minutes when you need to that is great
So let us discuss Ibadan with photos
Re: Living In Ibadan Versus Lagos by troublemakea(m): 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
omonnakoda:

Yes Everyone knows money is to be made in Lagos but right now it seems overcrowded and expensive.

Someone said in the SW Ibadan is the next best place to live in terms of quality of life. That is the idea I want to explore on this thread.

What kind of house can you buy for 40 million ( that is my reference point) in Ibadan and what is the social life like.
I like the idea that it was a former capital of Western region and quite cosmopolitan and also the size .
The new train line to Lagos is an interesting development. If you can be in Lagos in 30 minutes when you need to that is great

And our share after the convo of the 40million will be?
Re: Living In Ibadan Versus Lagos by omonnakoda: 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
troublemakea:

And our share after the convo of the 40million will be?
Sorry but I do not get your dialogue?
Do you have any contribution
Re: Living In Ibadan Versus Lagos by troublemakea(m): 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
omonnakoda:
Sorry but I do not get your dialogue?
Do you have any contribution

yeah my contribution is come to ibadan and come see fr urself no one is soo useless to spend time sharing pictures with you and at the end

Thank you is the end product angry
Re: Living In Ibadan Versus Lagos by omonnakoda: 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
troublemakea:

yeah my contribution is come to ibadan and come see fr urself no one is soo useless to spend time sharing pictures with you and at the end

Thank you is the end product angry
I think you are frustrated , jobless and bitter.

and quite useless too.

You have no one to tell you but I will tell you ,I hope you are decent enough to say Thank You

Back to topic ............

Ibadan

3 Likes

Re: Living In Ibadan Versus Lagos by omonnakoda: 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
What are the best areas to live in Ibadan and how do they compare to each other
Re: Living In Ibadan Versus Lagos by omonnakoda: 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
What about traffic and public transport what is that like?
Re: Living In Ibadan Versus Lagos by omonnakoda: 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2019
It is a shame there is no functional airport.
Also the social and cultural life what are the attractions
Re: Living In Ibadan Versus Lagos by ChiefAlex(m): 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
omonnakoda:

You can buy a duplex in few areas in Ibadan
Re: Living In Ibadan Versus Lagos by ChiefAlex(m): 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
omonnakoda:
What are the best areas to live in Ibadan and how do they compare to each other
Oluyole, oluyole extension, Jericho are okay
Re: Living In Ibadan Versus Lagos by ChiefAlex(m): 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
omonnakoda:
Who told you there is no functional airport?
There is airport in alakia
Re: Living In Ibadan Versus Lagos by omonnakoda: 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Who told you there is no functional airport?
There is airport in alakia
Really I did not know that . There is so much I do not know about Ibadan grin
Re: Living In Ibadan Versus Lagos by omonnakoda: 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Oluyole, oluyole extension, Jericho are okay
Interesting , I will definitely come down to do more research but I thought I would that with "theory" before practice
Re: Living In Ibadan Versus Lagos by ChiefAlex(m): 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
omonnakoda:
Really I did not know that . There is so much I do not know about Ibadan grin
Ibadan people no Dey make noise or hype lol. Just dedicate a week to move around. You would love it and from there you can pick your preferred location. Some areas in Ibadan have 20hrs light. Areas like oluyole, Jericho, akobo has in some areas as well
Re: Living In Ibadan Versus Lagos by omonnakoda: 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Ibadan people no Dey make noise or hype lol. Just dedicate a week to move around. You would love it and from there you can pick your preferred location. Some areas in Ibadan have 20hrs light. Areas like oluyole, Jericho, akobo has in some areas as well
Do you live in Ibadan?
Re: Living In Ibadan Versus Lagos by ChiefAlex(m): 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
omonnakoda:

Interesting , I will definitely come down to do more research but I thought I would that with "theory" before practice
Come down and do you have the cash to buy the house at the moment? I can be of help
Re: Living In Ibadan Versus Lagos by troublemakea(m): 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
omonnakoda:
I think you are frustrated , jobless and bitter.

and quite useless too.

You have no one to tell you but I will tell you ,I hope you are decent enough to say Thank You

Back to topic ............

Ibadan

Lmao see this guy sha grin grin

me bitter? nah I just laugh at ur foolishness in which your dumb skull and pap filled brain couldn't just tell you to go to Google ask ur questions or are you a deserted mofo who dont knw the way to ibadan and atleast get a surveyor agent to do the work fr you? mehn I laugh so hard at ur gullibility mofo

Oh bfr I go I wan2 let u knw we've heard you got 40million I guess ur village people got to hear next idiota

Re: Living In Ibadan Versus Lagos by omonnakoda: 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
troublemakea:

Lmao see this guy sha grin grin

me bitter? nah I just laugh at ur foolishness in which your dumb skull and pap filled brain couldn't just tell you to go to Google ask ur questions or are you a deserted mofo who dont knw the way to ibadan and atleast get a surveyor agent to do the work fr you? mehn I laugh so hard at ur gullibility mofo

Oh bfr I go I wan2 let u knw we've heard you got 40million I guess ur village people got to hear next idiota

Also you are illiterate.
I never said I have 40 million. I could have 400 million or 4 billion

How is that your father's business?
I can see hunger is making your jobless ass hallucinate. Did you do English in school.
There are thousands of threads on Nairaland and of all of them you chose this one to defecate.
Truth is you are a hungry desperado. I can smell your poverty through the Cyber Space.
Totally cynical,grasping and impoverished karosin user .
Why don't you laugh into your rotten stomach ? Who asked you for your impoverished idea

What is your business with what I do? Oloriburuku somebody ,,akoshibero.

1 Like

Re: Living In Ibadan Versus Lagos by omonnakoda: 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Come down and do you have the cash to buy the house at the moment? I can be of help
Help in providing cash? That would be very nice sir grin
Re: Living In Ibadan Versus Lagos by ChiefAlex(m): 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
omonnakoda:
Help in providing cash? That would be very nice sir grin
Lol
Re: Living In Ibadan Versus Lagos by omonnakoda: 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Lol

Egbon this is just social chat

There is no business opportunity here.
You said there is a functional airport in Ibadan. Does it still operate and where do flights go to?
Re: Living In Ibadan Versus Lagos by ChiefAlex(m): 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2019
omonnakoda:

Egbon this is just social chat

There is no business opportunity here.
You said there is a functional airport in Ibadan. Does it still operate and where do flights go to?
Local flights only
Re: Living In Ibadan Versus Lagos by troublemakea(m): 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
omonnakoda:

Also you are illiterate.
I never said I have 40 million. I could have 400 million or 4 billion

How is that your father's business?
I can see hunger is making your jobless ass hallucinate. Did you do English in school.
There are thousands of threads on Nairaland and of all of them you chose this one to defecate.
Truth is you are a hungry desperado. I can smell your poverty through the Cyber Space.
Totally cynical,grasping and impoverished karosin user .
Why don't you laugh into your rotten stomach ? Who asked you for your impoverished idea

What is your business with what I do? Oloriburuku somebody ,,akoshibero.

Did I do English in school? hahaha what an indiscreet way to bastard English from a nitwit like you next time the right way to ask that Question is "Did you at all offer English at your secondary level" isn't it sounding contemporary in your nous? anyway i dont expect a dumb skull like you to know that grin

in everyway i can't blame you tho cause reek of putrescence surrounding ur psyche through surreptitious is glaring so I wount blame you Mr grin

1 Like

Re: Living In Ibadan Versus Lagos by omonnakoda: 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
troublemakea:

Did I do English in school? hahaha what an indiscreet way to bastard English from a nitwit like you next time the right way to ask that Question is "Did you at all offer English at your secondary level" isn't it sounding contemporary in your nous? anyway i dont expect a dumb skull like you to know that grin

in everyway i can't blame you tho cause reek of putrescence surrounding ur psyche through surreptitious is glaring so I wount blame you Mr grin

You are trying too hard and your karosin engine brain is wincing in agony under the strain

Keep it simple and spare us the bombast.

Your solecisms are embarrassing

"indiscreet" Haba!! do you know the meaning of the word?

The rest of your incongruous offering is piteous.
That is what is known as verbigeration
You are a badly educated low life scum
We are not in the same social category so please stop using words that you do not know in a desperate and futile effort to fool anyone.

Please shut up and go away you are ridiculing yourself with your bizarre English

You are from the karosin using ,jangolova saying ,polybag shitting side of town. We are just not coevals so please evaporate and disappear like the vile unwanted stinky fart that you are.

1 Like

Re: Living In Ibadan Versus Lagos by troublemakea(m): 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
omonnakoda:

You are trying too hard and your karosin engine brain is wincing in agony under the strain

We are not in the same social category so please stop using words that you do not know in a desperate and futile effort to fool anyone.

Please shut up and go away you are ridiculing yourself with your bizarre English

You are from the karosin using ,jangolova saying ,polybag shitting side of town. We are just not coevals so please evaporate and disappear like the vile unwanted stinky fart that you are.

cheap scumbag I was reading ur Article and was just like haha you mean to tell me this guy is educated cause your English are meaningless and off ord, you cant just just compose English in the right sense of form arrrgh !!!

Then,

Later I got to know and understand it's an hereditary puzzling circumstance grin which is as a result of you suffering from sequestration who you being ab-antiquo cant help your kleptomania life style but just amalgam your stupidity in an inclusion cool
Re: Living In Ibadan Versus Lagos by omonnakoda: 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
troublemakea:

cheap scumbag I was reading ur Article and was just like haha you mean to tell me this guy is educated cause your English are meaningless and off ord, you cant just just compose English in the right sense of form arrrgh !!!

Then,

Later I got to know and understand it's an hereditary puzzling circumstance grin which is as a result of you suffering from sequestration who you being ab-antiquo cant help your kleptomania life style but just amalgam your stupidity in an inclusion cool

OK

I get it now.
You are not well at alll........you ned psychiatrc care.
Your are really insane and no one is helping you
Re: Living In Ibadan Versus Lagos by troublemakea(m): 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
omonnakoda:

OK
I get it now. You are not well at alll........you ned psychiatrc care. Your are really insane and no one is helping you
Lmao grin grin are you a doctor bro?

Re: Living In Ibadan Versus Lagos by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
omonnakoda:

word salad tinz. Why do you spell kerosene as karosin
Re: Living In Ibadan Versus Lagos by omonnakoda: 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
funmisticqueen:
word salad tinz. Why do you spell kerosene as karosin
Well spotted grin
To whom it may concern. It is a caucus matter for the members only
Re: Living In Ibadan Versus Lagos by MrPresident1: 11:56am On Jan 08, 2019
omonnakoda:

You will really enjoy ibadan, there is a fully functional airport there. It is a mix of the old and new, conservatives and progressives have found a place side by side in IB. Transportation is cheap, the food is good, plenty local bukas (the Amala/Abula is legendary), eateries dey too. The Yoruba is more fluent than the one spoken in Lagos, and your children will be more cultured.

Top class ohtels are plentiful, joints yapa, social life is great, Ibadan is the new frontier, and coupled with the new rail to overcrowded, filthy and congested lagos? Ibadan is the new heaven

Kakanfo Inn, Jogor centre, Mapo hall, Soprite (pun intended), Cocoa house, Agodi prisons, Dugbe and Bodija(-oja) markets, UI Zoo.
Re: Living In Ibadan Versus Lagos by omonnakoda: 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
MrPresident1:

You will really enjoy ibadan, there is a fully functional airport there. It is a mix of the old and new, conservatives and progressives have found a place side by side in IB. Transportation is cheap, the food is good, plenty local bukas (the Amala/Abula is legendary), eateries dey too. The Yoruba is more fluent than the one spoken in Lagos, and your children will be more cultured.

Top class ohtels are plentiful, joints yapa, social life is great, Ibadan is the new frontier, and coupled with the new rail to overcrowded, filthy and congested lagos? Ibadan is the new heaven

Kakanfo Inn, Jogor centre, Mapo hall, Soprite (pun intended), Cocoa house, Agodi prisons, Dugbe and Bodija(-oja) markets, UI Zoo.
Thanks what are the destinations of Ibadan Airport.
The Yoruba language is a big attraction for me

1 Like

Re: Living In Ibadan Versus Lagos by goldenarrow: 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ibadan is the place to be.

(1) (Reply)

Photographs From Ikom Hi-life Celebration Of Ikom People In Cross River State / Yoruba Celebrities Vs Igbo Celebrities, Which Of Them Are More Handsome? / Caribbean Bride + Moroccan Groom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.