Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi (25889 Views)

Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) / BBNaija: Tuoyo Begins His Media Tour, Rocks Nadine, Presenter At The Beat FM / Mr Eazi's Outfit To Beat FM That Has People Talking: Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by echepops(m): 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
Nollywood actress Genevieve Nnaji pays a visit to BEAT FM Lagos to promote her new movie 'Lionheart' which is now streaming on Netflix.

The movie star & film maker was pictured with OAP, Osi Suave who works at the radio station.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by ashewoboy(m): 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
genevieve looking like I should take her to my placecheesy.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by praizblog: 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2019
cheesy wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
shocked
Atiku bleeped and made this girl rich

11 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by Felixalex(m): 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
Sweet mama
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by Vivijeoma(f): 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
Beauty to behold

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by Lexusgs430: 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
ashewoboy:
genevieve looking like I should take her to my placecheesy.

And what do you intend to show her?....

24 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by femtex007(m): 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
Everyday young

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by Tpave(m): 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
Wow
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by femtex007(m): 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
Old mama youngy

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by AngryNigerian(m): 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
Every year young...agadi ekwegh'nka

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by Wisdombankxz: 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
Nice one Jenny.

Meanwhile if you need an active Instagram page for your business, blog or personal use.
I have an 11k, 25k ,28k and 50k followers Instagram page for sale.

Call/whatsapp 0 8 0 8 4 3 3 4 5 7 5 for details.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by slawomir: 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
Isoright
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by petsam11(m): 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
Genny a.k.a Nollywood Sweetheart! You have really made us proud worldwide! We are very proud of you Ma'am!
#LionheartTheMovie

17 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by NOC1(m): 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
Nice she did a great work, but her pants is not fitted.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
D grin grin
Why the guy come resemble imbe grin See as him dey shine teeth like mumu D grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by donkaz2(m): 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
She made herself rich by using her brain and working hard some will rely on the konji and complain all along ... Atiku did his part and she used her brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by omooba969(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
shocked

Do you think she's as lazy as you that fvcks for the buckz?

That's a beautiful hardworking lady right there.

9ja people & bad belle - P.H.D syndrome. undecided

Nonsense! cool

22 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by omooba969(m): 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
donkaz2:
She made herself rich by using her brain and working hard some will rely on the konji and complain all along ... Atiku did his part and she used her brain

So you believe this Atiku nonsense? undecided

Phew! sad

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by Blazebond(m): 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
Now that she wants to promote her movie she is forming humility, going to everywhere possible and screaming marginalisation on social media.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by vikstandon(m): 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2019
echepops:
Nollywood actress Genevieve Nnaji pays a visit to BEAT FM Lagos to promote her new movie 'Lionheart' which is now streaming on Netflix.

The movie star & film maker was pictured with OAP, Osi Suave who works at the radio station.

Vampire modernized... You know a vampire by the number of years lived not by wrinkles; simply because vampires don't grow old. Vampires can be about 500 years old and be looking like Nina BBN (that small girl).

In recent times cosmetology has done the same thing...you can only know someone's nearness to the grave (where that man for ur village, no chant something alter nature's course or hard luck no kill the person) by their age not the bodily appearance.

Make I hear say, I no razzle this my Señorita (Aka Senior Sister Gen-ivy) if coincidentally we meet.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by mozel247: 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
shocked

U were d one hu arrange the pimping

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by moshino(m): 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
shocked

Were you there in the room when it was happening, or are you just spreading rumors to tarnish someone's name and image. You are miserable cos the local men bleeping you and your mother don't even give you pass #2k.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by AfricanMagic(m): 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
echepops:

the movie was cooool, Omo osufia no dey disappoint
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by ifymadu: 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
shocked
Anybody stop your m.ma from doing the same thing? Why the bitterness?

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by temmylorlah(f): 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
Beautiful Genny❤️❤️

Need a Planner/Coordinator for your next event? Beautiful and Professionally trained Event Hostesses? We are just a 'DM' away!
Instagram- Owambe_9ja
Whatsapp- 09055789277
Mobile- 08088757123
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
ifymadu:
Anybody stop your m.ma from doing the same thing? Why the bitterness?

Nigerians just hate truth ah ah

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by AmuDimpka: 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
shocked
go and Bleep and get rich ! Stop this Kobo Kobo Bleep
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Visits BEAT FM, Pictured With OAP Osi by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
moshino:

Were you there in the room when it was happening, or are you just spreading rumors to tarnish someone's name and image. You are miserable cos the local men bleeping you and your mother don't even give you pass #2k.

You are seriously an indomie baby

I don't blame you na

You wouldn't know

Dem still dey carry you for hand wen the two were dating

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face & Annie Idibia, Ezekwesili Mark #NationalDayOfMourning (Photos) / I Stopped Visiting My Family When I Was Asked To Quit Music –mr. Real / Bella Shmurda Spotted At Mohbad's Son, Liam Birthday Party (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.