Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,725 members, 7,802,185 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) (81569 Views)

Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2019
This is child abuse of the highest degree cry

4 Likes

Re: Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) by effissyman(m): 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
Get admitted to any university in China now without stress...check my signature for contact and more info
Re: Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) by Zither(m): 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:
At this his young age,he already knows how to do this, I wonder what he will do when he becomes an adult, probably rape girls!!!

For those people reacting, Did the boy complain?
Was he tied to the lady? Is he showing sign of discomfort? Did they even know his true age?

Are you confused?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:
At this his young age,he already knows how to do this, I wonder what he will do when he becomes an adult, probably rape girls!!!

Was he tied to the lady? Is he showing sign of discomfort? Did they even know his true age?

We are talking about child abuse here. You obviously don't think that the male child should be protected, do you?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) by Bizmagnet: 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
Joblessness
Re: Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) by Ijaya123: 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
Jamaican groove. They are probably both high on stuffs.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) by Reference(m): 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:

Do some of the underage ladies complain when they drop their knickers for a candy bar.... but society totally condemns it as perversion and exploitation of minors but obviously you have very different standards for the male child and the female child, so typical of feminism.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) by Seahawk: 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
Gross

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) by Seahawk: 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2019
Shut up please
Liliyann:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
Atleast he is not Gay.
Re: Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:

u're certainly trolling, right?

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
Little devil.
Re: Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) by ClearFlair: 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:

You're so stupid it's amazing

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) by SilentVboy: 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:

Are u sure u were not sleeping when u typed this?

Without the boy complaining do u not know its inappropriate? Or have u not heard of how young male children are molested?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) by AreaFada2: 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
One thing society likes to be silent about is the sexual molestation of young boys by older women. Sad thing is society pays for it sooner or later.

I was shocked by how many acquaintances claim to have been molested by older women.

It has been shown that among boys sexually abused as kids, a higher number of them become abusers themselves.

We now know that R Kelly was sexually abused as a kid. And accusations against him flying around for years are extremely disturbing.

Not using that to exonerate anybody, but we cannot totally ignore the effect of molestation on behaviour later in life.

6 Likes

Re: Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) by NessaBoo(f): 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
This is clearly wrong, no one needs to mince words about this.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) by AreaFada2: 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
Yewandequeen:
This is child abuse of the highest degree cry
But hypocrisy won't allow some people see it. Later this boy will have a sexualised image of women and girls generally. And we know the consequences of it.

The society as a whole brings up a child, not just the nuclear family. The lady dancing with him is part of that society. A society increasingly failing to do the right thing for kids to emulate.

Happy new year dear.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 5:12pm On Jan 05, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Had it been a girl,the whole world will come for the Man. But
but you just reacted

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) by maasoap(m): 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:

[s] For those people reacting, Did the boy complain?
Was he tied to the lady? Is he showing sign of discomfort? Did they even know his true age? [/s]

You first and second paragraphs contradict each other in so many ways!
Re: Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
AreaFada2:

But hypocrisy won't allow some people see it. Later this boy will have a sexualised image of women and girls generally. And we know the consequences of it.

The society as a whole brings up a child, not just the nuclear family. The lady dancing with him is part of that society. A society increasingly failing to do the right thing for kids to emulate.

Happy new year dear.
You are so correct. Some parents are so careless that they know not what is being done to their kids when they send them out to play with neighbors, uncle, nephew even teachers. May God help us all.

I wish you the very best this year.
Re: Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) by Innocent229(m): 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
Re: Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) by Naza25: 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
See as this small boy de carry load weh him papa never carry. Nobody get cane to flog sense enter him head for that place abi wetin? See as that confirm olosho dey open nyash for her pikin mate. Yeye people

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) by logon599: 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
Wrong. On all levels.

Cheap professional Architectural designs? See my signature below or checkout my profile. Thanks

Re: Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) by Unlimited22: 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:

The level of double standards shown by people brainless idiots like you is frankly nauseating.

3 Likes

Re: Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) by Earlystar698(m): 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2019
inheritance
Re: Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) by thunderframe: 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2019
The Lady is drunk
Re: Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
Liliyann:

3 Likes

Re: Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
Lolz.
Re: Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
What a stupid boy who lacks fear for adult. This one should be caned thoroughly. Product of poor upbringing. As for that peadophile she should be imprisoned.
Re: Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) by Erastuslove: 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
Small boy practicing how to have sex with harlot toooooooooo bad the evil seed have just been sown in his heart

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away / Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.