Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story (26417 Views)

Kennedy Ibeh Elected As Speaker Of Imo House Of Assembly / Kennedy Ibeh Sponsors Bill To Regulate Cost Of Marriage In Imo State / Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story by ujoatu(m): 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
RE: THE SPONSORSHIP AND COMMISSIONING OF A VIEWING CENTRE BY HON BARR KENNEDY IBEH FOR AN OBOWO YOUTH:
THE TRUE STORY.

I have read with great trepidation how some mischief makers and relevance-displayed handlers have taken their time to litter the social media with some cacophonous writeups on how Hon Barr Kennedy Ibeh built and commissioned a Viewing Centre and Bet9ja Office for an Obowo youth.

I sincerely congratulate them for at least using their idleness to attract the attention of the public. Unfortunately, the reading public who are armed with sufficient information on the leadership strides of the Obowo born Lawmaker in the Imo State House of Assembly have also without wasting any second provided rebuttals as against the claims of the mischief makers.

THE TRUE STORY.

In his usual manner of visiting his constituency and making brief stops at small gatherings of people, Hon Barr Kennedy Ibeh had in 2017 called home on a regular visit and met a gathering of some young men who are his constituents. He was besieged by a great number of youths as they would always do. Whereas some made requests for some cash for drinks etc, three boys successfully arrested his attention with their business proposals, one of whom happened to be the owner of the much talked-about Viewing Centre and bet9ja Office, Mr Ikechukwu Ebenezar Okeke, from Umuakama, Umuokeh Obowo.

The young man had his business proposals presented to Hon Barr Kennedy Ibeh who saw merit in the proposal and quickly asked for his budget. The young man responded by saying, “if only I can be given 300,000naira, I would be made for life...”. For Hon Kennedy Ibeh whose mentorship mantra for wealth creation is “FOR YOU TO MAKE MONEY, SERVE PEOPLE AND SOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS “, if 300,000 naira was all that a young man would require to meet his dreams, then let him have it.
Without wasting time, the astute lawmaker immediately dolled out a Cheque of #300,000 to the credit of the young man who ran to the bank the next day and made withdrawals.

In less than 2 weeks, the Beneficiary had Hon Barr Kennedy Ibeh inundated with calls appealing him to come and commission his business. And of course as the Honorable Member, he had the pleasure of identifying in the success story of the young man. This young man has since then gained stability in finance and could afford to send to the Benefactor, a goat and a Turkey as marks of gratitude.

It’s rather a display of ignorance for one to talk down on Viewing Centres and Bet9ja offices which happens to contribute in good measures to the GDP of the Nigerian Economy today. If only they knew.

WHAT THEY WONT TELL YOU.

The pictures which serve as annexures to this post are for the consumption of the reading audience. They contain things that the mischief makers would not tell you. They are verifiable facts on ground.

8 Likes

Re: Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story by ujoatu(m): 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
Hon Kennedy Ibeh represents Obowo LGA in the IMHA

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story by Sniper4real(m): 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
Hmm
Re: Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story by sweerychick(f): 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
True
Re: Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story by NotNairalandi(m): 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
Please Hon.Kennedy Ibe I played bet9ja 3 odd with 100 naira and won 300 naira.

Please sir can you help me with 299,700naira to add up to my 300 naira.I want to build a befitting bet9ja shop in my kindred.thanku sir!

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story by fasho01(m): 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
I'd said in the earlier thread that it looked like a viewing center

10 Likes

Re: Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story by miqos02(m): 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
Lol
Re: Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story by cityhub(m): 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
alright
Re: Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story by wilcox(m): 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
It's well
Re: Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story by Beetobee(f): 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
The true story is that he has helped him to destroy lives and relationships.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story by cassyrooy(m): 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
Leadership in Imo State has died since the late Sam Mbakwe..

Sadly, it's Obowo that made news due to reasons not worthy at all..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story by Afamed: 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
lol
Re: Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story by Kayendy(m): 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
Cover up story but it’s all good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story by RegArmani: 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
Buhari is really working
Re: Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story by Ricodine: 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
hmmmmm.
Re: Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
Nice!

I would like to thank Google for their free wifi. I just dey hit FP like say tomorrow no dey! Super fast connectivity! cool
Re: Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story by NOC1(m): 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
Every story is two sided, the truth and the lies, but the lies spread faster than the truth and people always fall for the lies.

17 Likes

Re: Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story by ITbomb(m): 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
At least him don set up somebody in business instead of just dashing money
Or buying iPhone for some girl

5 Likes

Re: Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
Ok
Re: Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story by arabbunkum: 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
Everything about Imo State starting from Rochas is scam.

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story by Gkemz: 5:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
Damage control
Re: Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story by wagazala: 5:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
Kudos. Funding someone to open a bet shop is akin to funding someone to buy a car for uber or marwa. Betting is highly regulated in Nigeria and contributes massively to its GDP. For those of us who criticize, would he have been better off opening a beer parlour?

15 Likes

Re: Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story by netsurfer01(m): 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2019
grin
Re: Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2019
Sportbet is a spiritual gamble that favours the bookies at the detriment of the punters.Team wey dey last for table go go beat team in the first and who is winning consistent.That is when a punter stake high for the favourite to win.

8 Likes

Re: Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story by sonature1: 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
Beetobee:
The true story is that he has helped him to destroy lives and relationships.
Keep quiet
Nobody compels anyone to bet

19 Likes

Re: Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story by Galaticos444: 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
All I know is dat nothing gud comes out from imo
Re: Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story by Jonadull: 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
arabbunkum:
Everything about Imo State starting from Rochas is scam.
Shut up

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story by Innocent229(m): 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
Nawao
Re: Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story by Emmy9ite(m): 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
angry
Re: Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story by Naza25: 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
They saw him with scissors commissioning the bet Naija kiosk, what else did you expect people to say?
Re: Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story by PStacks(m): 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2019
Biafra land Jaga Jaga..

IPob People are sick aswear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo Women Shut Sterling Global Oil Company Over Unpaid Burial Rites / Osinbajo At Dalori IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photo) / Meet The Senator Who Signed Andrew Yakubu's Bail (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.