Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k (4860 Views)

infinix ,oppo,Vivo and Gionee Which Phone Is Better? / Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US / Umidigi Cons....think Twice Before Buying!! BETTER BUY XIAOMI!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k by Wete2012: 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
Between hauwei and xiaomi and gionee which is a better buy.
my budget is 70k but can press to make it 80k. I'm looking for a sleek look, fast processor n good battery life and camera quality. Wanted a used iPhone 7 but e too cost.
Understand snapdragon is the best.
Pls advice me. Thanks
Re: Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k by lanre316: 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2019
Your best bet is Huawei Y9 or Xiaomi Note 5. Stay away from gionee products.

11 Likes

Re: Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k by seaboyzen: 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
Haiwei Y9 2018 or Xiaomi A2, Xiaomi redmi Note 6.
Re: Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k by mikeycharles(m): 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
You heard what they said so preferably go for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 pro 4/64gb it's sold for about 63k on Jumia
Re: Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k by Psychodavidovic(m): 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
Huawei Y9 2018 or Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro(4GB/64GB)
Re: Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k by slawomir: 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
Why not exercise patience and gather money take find Nokia, Samsung or iPhone buy
Make your mind dey at rest

Itel, infinix,Gionee, Huawei, xiomi and Tecno are bunch of craps and substandard shiiiiit
Re: Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
slawomir:
Why not exercise patience and gather money take find Nokia, Samsung or iPhone buy

Itel, infinix,Gionee, Huawei, xiomi and Tecno are bunch of craps and substandard shiiiiit
lol
Huawei, the number two smartphone company in the world is a substandard shiit grin
Huawei dethroned Apple, did you know that?
Nokia is no where near Huawei

21 Likes

Re: Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k by iliyande(m): 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
lilbest4:
lol
Huawei, the number two smartphone company in the world is a substandard shiit grin
Huawei dethroned Apple, did you know that?
Nokia is no where near Huawei

Why quoting ignorant cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k by docsholz(m): 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
Wete2012:
Between hauwei and xiaomi and gionee which is a better buy.
my budget is 70k but can press to make it 80k. I'm looking for a sleek look, fast processor n good battery life and camera quality. Wanted a used iPhone 7 but e too cost.
Understand snapdragon is the best.
Pls advice me. Thanks
xiaomi phones are quite good, however make sure to buy the global version and not the Chinese version

1 Like

Re: Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k by Baadal(m): 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2019
HUAWEI Y9 2018
Re: Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k by Baadal(m): 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
slawomir:

HUAWEI AND XIAOMI are better brands than Nokia

3 Likes

Re: Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k by Youngsage: 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
slawomir:

Re: Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k by oxygenlove(m): 9:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
slawomir:

Google is ur friend bro..do research and stop speaking "bunch of craps" ... wake up... U dare nt call Huawei and Xiaomi craps

5 Likes

Re: Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k by AndroBlaze: 11:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
slawomir:

The new Nokia is 100% manufactured in China and has been so since it came back to life.

The new ( and poor) Nokia is not Huawei and Xiaomi's mate - its like comparing Blackburn with Man City and Chelsea.

BTW Gionee is bankrupt so stay away from their devices for a while.

And as to your question, a Xiaomi almost always represents the best value for money.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k by Blastedholligan: 9:10am On Jan 06, 2019
You can get the huawei Y9. Sleek device or the TECNO Camon 11 pro for 76k or so. That one sef try
Re: Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k by Blastedholligan: 9:14am On Jan 06, 2019
slawomir:

you're just a rubbish talker

6 Likes

Re: Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k by Olibboy: 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
huawei is a good smartphone

1 Like

Re: Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k by idu1(m): 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
Hauwei Y9 bro
Re: Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k by Deckline(m): 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
lanre316:
Your best bet is Huawei Y9 or Xiaomi Note 5. Stay away from gionee products.
Just tell us you were to broke to afford the good Gionee smartphones.
Don't say what you don't know.
Re: Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k by lanre316: 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
Deckline:

LOL. Gionee is actually cheaper than the quality phones like Huawei and Xiaomi. I advise against Gionee because of the current bankruptcy situation in the company. Get yourself informed, bro. Google is your friend.

3 Likes

Re: Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k by Ecstasy9(m): 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
mikeycharles:
You heard what they said so preferably go for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 pro 4/64gb it's sold for about 63k on Jumia
That phone no get fast charging.... Low camera.
Re: Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k by seaboyzen: 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
Ecstasy9:
That phone no get fast charging.... Low camera.
undecided why lie

1 Like

Re: Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k by MrRichmond: 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
Someone said xiaomi and huawei are craps? cheesy
Perhaps Burna boy was right after all, many Nigerians are dumb AF

6 Likes

Re: Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k by Ecstasy9(m): 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
seaboyzen:

undecided why lie
seriously, no fast charging. Check the specs
Re: Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k by seaboyzen: 10:27am On Jan 07, 2019
Ecstasy9:
seriously, no fast charging. Check the specs
https://www.gismonews.com/xiaomi-redmi-note-6-pro-battery-drain-test-charging-time/
Don't say what u don't know

1 Like

Re: Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k by donbenie(m): 11:43am On Jan 07, 2019
Deckline:

Gionee is BANKRUPT and THAT is a FACT,buying their phones currently is a RISK.. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k by Amaechi5(m): 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
Macblu:

Bro Huawei Y9 it is.
Get it on Jumia.
Shipping is Free
Fast Delivery.

Msg me to Place your Order.

Made an order from that merchant(seller) since Friday last week till now, the order is yet to be shipped showing awaiting fulfillment.
Re: Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k by Amaechi5(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
Macblu:

Have you confirmed your order?

Confirm an order?? How do I do it.
Re: Between Hauwei And Xiaomi And Gionee Which Is A Better Buy, My Budget Is 75k by Amaechi5(m): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
Macblu:

Check if you Received any Sms, email or call from Jumia. If you haven't then contact me so I can place the order for you.
Yes the order was confirmed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Hope For My Iphone? Help! / Modern Combat 4/5 Vs Call Of Duty:strike Team/heroes / Please Help With Blackberry Wifi Hotspot Setup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.