Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,505 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:46 PM

9 Negative Effects Of Working Night Shifts - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 9 Negative Effects Of Working Night Shifts (31576 Views)

Night Shifts Will Increase The Risk Of Getting Endometriosis / Women Who Work Night Shifts More At Risk Of Early Menopause / Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Negative Effects Of Working Night Shifts by Csami(m): 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
Shit still happen when you work during the daytime too
Re: 9 Negative Effects Of Working Night Shifts by Vcent50: 10:51pm On Jan 05, 2019
Am a night security man as a side hustle, although it's not been so easy, but the truth of the matter is that, sleep during the day,and eat healthy food
Re: 9 Negative Effects Of Working Night Shifts by SolutionMee: 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
remi4ever:
I code all night, every night...
Now i feel pains at my back, as a result of sitting much.
So how do you intend to solve this issue now?
Re: 9 Negative Effects Of Working Night Shifts by Whobedatte(m): 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
Night shift different from night shift o
Try work in an Indian company like nicapaco or metropolitan or dangote sugar factory
You l no say Jesus no b Nigerian
6pm-6pm 30 min break
Re: 9 Negative Effects Of Working Night Shifts by Godspoweradiani(m): 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
u are right
Re: 9 Negative Effects Of Working Night Shifts by okeniti: 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
Agreed. Several people I know who've worked night shifts whether on a call centre desk, stacking supermarket shelves or in a fast food restaurant all complained of bodily pains & sleep problems. May all night workers see the fruits of their labour.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Negative Effects Of Working Night Shifts by seunmohmoh(f): 11:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
Person gat chop na.
Re: 9 Negative Effects Of Working Night Shifts by akpunda86: 11:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
24hoursreporter:

Source: http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2019/01/05/9-negative-effects-of-working-night-shifts/

Factory work.God forbid.I get mad after EVERY nite shift.problem i cant even sleep at home after my shift.You cant cheat nature.Sleep comes around 2pm and bf u know it another nite shift.

Well i cured the madness as i bought a mat.once i resume by 9pm i tell my boys be alert. I sleep from 9pm to 1am.brain cools off.Worst if there is a downtime ur in trouble.In automated lines we sleep and roll.but in analogue its mortuary.
Well is all ovet now i resigned started my contracting firm as i LEFT Lagos today iv some millions in my acct.

Shift work is slavery in nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 9 Negative Effects Of Working Night Shifts by Adecks01(m): 11:09pm On Jan 05, 2019
my new year resolution is that, I would read 24/7 without break. e dey possible
Re: 9 Negative Effects Of Working Night Shifts by Offpoint: 11:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
remi4ever:
I code all night, every night...

Now i feel pains at my back, as a result of sitting much.
I thought I was alone in this, I'm always on the system as long as there's light. My back pain won't just go away and I've been avoiding painkillers.
Re: 9 Negative Effects Of Working Night Shifts by Ruddyman(m): 11:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
wETIN NUrses, security men and Naija hustlers abraod go come do?

1 Like

Re: 9 Negative Effects Of Working Night Shifts by RihannatOlosho(f): 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
I feel so hоrny, who wants to come work night shift on my pussy. tongue
Lagos residents only.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Negative Effects Of Working Night Shifts by Reeberry: 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
snrman:
So far the pay is good man must survive
SMH. This was during a football match, from the picture. Tell me something. grin
Re: 9 Negative Effects Of Working Night Shifts by spiralwedge(m): 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
All those our brothers and sisters hustling in the abroad working 3 jobs with no accommodation will not like this post, op.

Infant, dem put toothpick in their teeth dey watch una somehow.
Re: 9 Negative Effects Of Working Night Shifts by sureheaven(m): 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
Nonsense, complete trash and hogwash ....

People work overnight in good countries and they enjoyed it. In fact overnight shit is like a bonus to them in some cases. shocked

Next time think deep before you do copy and paste where there are intellectual.
Re: 9 Negative Effects Of Working Night Shifts by spiralwedge(m): 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
RihannatOlosho:
Lagos residents only.

How much will be my wage per hour? angry
Re: 9 Negative Effects Of Working Night Shifts by Reeberry: 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
RihannatOlosho:
Lagos residents only.
Oya na. angry
Re: 9 Negative Effects Of Working Night Shifts by Famocious(m): 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
What happens to some of us that do hospital calls for a week at a stretch nko? grin

We are still waxing strong sha cool
Re: 9 Negative Effects Of Working Night Shifts by RihannatOlosho(f): 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2019
spiralwedge:

How much will be my wage per hour? angry

it works the other way na, you have to pay me instead, don’t worry I don’t charge much. wink

1 Like

Re: 9 Negative Effects Of Working Night Shifts by RihannatOlosho(f): 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
Reeberry:
Oya na. angry

let’s do it, u on whatsapp?

1 Like

Re: 9 Negative Effects Of Working Night Shifts by spiralwedge(m): 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2019
RihannatOlosho:

it works the other way na, you have to pay me instead, don’t worry I don’t charge much. wink

Hahaha na me go work, na me go pay again?? shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: 9 Negative Effects Of Working Night Shifts by Iphone5: 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2019
You work night shift or not.

You go still die last last

1 Like

Re: 9 Negative Effects Of Working Night Shifts by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
The biggest benefit of all : you can sleep til thy kingdom come during the day smiley and in the evening you head out to work
Re: 9 Negative Effects Of Working Night Shifts by Reeberry: 11:46pm On Jan 05, 2019
RihannatOlosho:

let’s do it, u on whatsapp?
Even if I am not on WhatsApp, I will get one because of you. grin

Na free me go fūck you ooo. angry
Re: 9 Negative Effects Of Working Night Shifts by ladyF(f): 11:47pm On Jan 05, 2019
I’m suffering from chronic insomnia. Who are the people that treat this kind of disease because I need help urgently. cry
Re: 9 Negative Effects Of Working Night Shifts by GloryGloryRufus(m): 11:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
24hoursreporter:

Source: http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2019/01/05/9-negative-effects-of-working-night-shifts/

Drink plenty water regularly and eat vegetables/fruits like foods, then you are good to go. The big man of all is that find time to rest very well in the day time. Do not allow this post to make you hate your job, even the poster might be at work by now 11:53pm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Negative Effects Of Working Night Shifts by dayleke: 11:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
okeniti:
Agreed. Several people I know who've worked night shifts whether on a call centre desk, stacking supermarket shelves or in a fast food restaurant all complained of bodily pains & sleep problems. May all night workers see the fruits of their labour.

Amen
Re: 9 Negative Effects Of Working Night Shifts by Tmercy(m): 11:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
Enoch07:
Money must be made o, night or day, rain or sun. May God bless all legit hustle IJN!!!! AMIII
Amen
Re: 9 Negative Effects Of Working Night Shifts by dayleke: 12:01am On Jan 06, 2019
Night shift rocks!!!!
We r d graveyard workers....
Re: 9 Negative Effects Of Working Night Shifts by Kobicove(m): 12:07am On Jan 06, 2019
9jvirgin:
Na lie, if you don't do night shift in Yankee you can hardly get anything done. Night shift makes you plan your life better.

That's for low level employees undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Ituk Mbang Hospital, Akwa Ibom, To Be Commissioned By Udom Emmanuel / Facemasks: Abia Awaits NCDC’s Approval To Roll Out Nationwide Distribution / Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.