Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them (7682 Views)

Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them? / 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them by coolestchris(m): 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
I am very guilty of this, once I sleep with a lady about two or three times, I loose interest in them..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them by LuciferKristi: 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
Cuz what she had to offer at the end wasn't worth the stress involved in getting her.

We all know the ones that "form" the most are the worthless ones.
Only a fool chases a girl for more than a week these days.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them by Cholls(m): 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
my brother when u dey small what do u do when u get tired of your toy?! you replace them that's just it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them by merrymike47(m): 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2019
Because men knws d importance of balance diet and d gudness in love in sharing. we can't continue 2 eat rice everyday, there are times we want 2 try beans too.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them by PointZerom: 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
coolestchris:
I am very guilty of this, once I sleep with a lady about two or three times, I loose interest in them..

Number one reason is infatuation, once the lust is satisfied your real self will manifest.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them by Davash222(m): 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
You’re yet to fork a clean, juicy, scintillating, fresh c*nt.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them by dingbang(m): 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2019
I think its the other way round nowadays

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
If she no gree for you you go say she dey pretend.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them by Headlesschicken(m): 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
undecided Such x life...
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
coolestchris:

Because most have nothing else to offer beyond SEXX, and these LADIES think that with SEXX any man of their choice can be trapped and kept in place. They Fail to realize that even PROSTITUTES have not been able to trap HUSBANDS for themselves.

GONE are those days.
MEN are now after Ladies that have VALUE ADDED TAXES attached to them.

SEXX is now one of the cheapest things that can be offered on a platter of Gold.
Some places use SEXX as Kolanuts to receive visitors, so it shouldn’t be a yardstick to stick to a LADY, except she has many more things to offer.

U can get annoyed, if you have been trying to phuck your way through.
Take my ADVICE.
I rest my case here.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them by korexcoded(m): 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
LuciferKristi:
Cuz what she had to offer at the end wasn't worth the stress involved in getting her.

Kpakam
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them by sanmtiago(m): 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
coolestchris:
you ain't a man yet young lad.. cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
It's like campaigning after election grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them by dollytino4real(f): 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
they are not running away but decamping to another available one
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
Like someone typed up there

INFATUATION!

When you fall in love, you will make love not have sex. And you will do it over and over again with her. smiley

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them by lilmax(m): 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2019
MariaLavina:

INFATUATION!

When you fall in love, you will make love not have sex. And you will do it over and over again with her. smiley
the 21 year olds always think they have opinion
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
lilmax:
the 21 year olds always think they have opinion
Elucidate...
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them by Welcum: 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
Men are polygamist by nature. But if you meet a lady who's really good, you can hardly let go.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them by Agboki: 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
Wetin b d joy of jumping 4rm 1 grl 2 anoda,wen all na d same pussy dem carry.
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them by id911(m): 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
Agboki:
Wetin b d joy of jumping 4rm 1 grl 2 anoda,wen all na d same pussy dem carry.

Not same bro... If you know, you know!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
MariaLavina:

INFATUATION!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them by luminouz(m): 11:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
MariaLavina:
Elucidate...
He subtly told u ur age o

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them by festico: 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
Cus after cum you cum back to your senses

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them by alukstea(m): 11:31pm On Jan 05, 2019
Just like soccer when a player scores a goal
He wheels off in celebration and then you don’t get to face the same team every week
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them by falcon01: 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
LuciferKristi:

this na true talk! if you don Bleep, you go realize so you went through all these stress just for these? sometimes you feel like just masturbating than going through her agian!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them by Michelle55: 12:28am On Jan 06, 2019
Because some ladies has made it obvious that the only thing they can offer is sex.. The earlier they know that there's no manual in keeping a man, the better. You can't tie a man down with sex(even if you let him hang your legs on burglary proof or separate it like the distance between Iran and Iraq) my sister if no be you, it can never be you. But when you add value to your life/his life, think outside the box, creative/innovative and when you are contented with the little you can afford by yourself(with or without someone's help) then see if the man won't fight tooth and nail to keep you.
PS: Know your worth!!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them by Americanboy35: 2:09am On Jan 06, 2019
Michelle55:
Because some ladies has made it obvious that the only thing they can offer is sex.. The earlier they know that there's no manual in keeping a man, the better. You can't tie a man down with sex(even if you let him hang your legs on burglary proof or separate it like the distance between Iran and Iraq) my sister if no be you, it can never be you. But when you add value to your life/his life, think outside the box, creative/innovative and when you are contented with the little you can afford by yourself(with or without someone's help) then see if the man won't fight tooth and nail to keep you. I love your comment my lady, pls can i send you a pm?
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them by taretoofine(m): 6:29am On Jan 06, 2019
Mostly occurs when girls play hard to get after wasting the bobo`s time and investment..the mind of the bobo`s diverts from needing you to wanting you.. NatGeowild will explain better

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 06, 2019
Are you are student and wants to make legit cash?
Then this is for you:

I am sharing my favorite news App with you. It has very current news updates and virtual coins option.

Some of its key features includes:

1. No registration fee

2. Minimum withdrawal N600

3. Options to exchange earned cash to data or airtime

4. Unlimited educational ebooks and textbooks to read.

5. Free soccer predictions

6. Novels, Quizzes, videos and lots more.

Come on to join with me and get free N200 by entering my invitation code: EVMSAL

DOWNLOAD APP (5mb) HERE:
http://www.eagleee.com/gold/share?uid=523668386236858368

Don't forget to input my invitation code EVMSAL to get your free N200.

Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them by goodnewscliff(m): 7:46am On Jan 06, 2019
Michelle55:
Because some ladies has made it obvious that the only thing they can offer is sex.. The earlier they know that there's no manual in keeping a man, the better. You can't tie a man down with sex(even if you let him hang your legs on burglary proof or separate it like the distance between Iran and Iraq) my sister if no be you, it can never be you. But when you add value to your life/his life, think outside the box, creative/innovative and when you are contented with the little you can afford by yourself(with or without someone's help) then see if the man won't fight tooth and nail to keep you.
grin grin u re xo right on dis one!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 06, 2019
The reason is this.
FEAR
Men are afraid you'll fall in love with him and start talking weird, and commitments. But he just wants the fun! So he runs!
Re: Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them by blackgold2018(m): 7:59am On Jan 06, 2019
Davash222:
You’re yet to fork a clean, juicy, scintillating, fresh c*nt.
You wrong.. even at that. I know someone who left two fresh virgins after deflowering them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bill Gates Daughter, 23, Is Engaged To Egyptian Showjumper Boyfriend(videos) / Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? / Chidimma Confirms To Be In Love With Flavor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.