Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,940 members, 7,799,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

See What She Came To My House With, Just See!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What She Came To My House With, Just See!!! (2176 Views)

A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What She Came To My House With, Just See!!! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2019
Well no photos please, she finally came yesterday and banged the hell out of her. Like the whole night was dedicated to sex. So I’m here reminiscing on it all, make una enjoy life the way una sabi o. My own for now is weed and pvssy. This life is too precious to grow old and about to die before you start staring at your great grands kids mate assx. Then you’ll be comporting yourself that if it was your youthful years, you would have dealth with the asx.

This life na once. What if you die today and wake up tomorrow and find out you are now an animal. Some people go still turn rat and cockroaches come the life. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: See What She Came To My House With, Just See!!! by Mizwisdom(f): 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2019
stupidity:
Well no photos please, she finally came yesterday and banged the hell out of her. Like the whole night was dedicated to sex. So I’m here reminiscing on it all, make una enjoy life the way una sabi o. My own for now is weed and pvssy. This life is too precious to grow old and about to die before you start staring at your great grands kids mate assx. Then you’ll be comporting yourself that if it was your youthful years, you would have dealth with the asx.

This life na once. What if you die today and wake up tomorrow and find out you are now an animal. Some people go still turn rat and cockroaches come the life. lipsrsealed undecided

No wonder u called ur wedding off.
Re: See What She Came To My House With, Just See!!! by JoyNgofaa1(f): 11:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
There is always that vacuum in your heart that only that special someone can fill. Are you tired of heartbreaks and falling in love with the wrong person?
Do you want a fairytale kind of relationship?
Then you should read this..
The Grand Delusion

https:///2Fm7ZEC

(1) (Reply)

Rita Chikwelu Hit Or Miss? / I Can’t Date A Boy Who I Would Have To Use Condom With / 6 Signs That Your House Is Under Demonic Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.