Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January (21464 Views)

Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 / Pastor Chidi Eke Dies While Fasting For 40 Days In Imo / Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January by sKeetz(m): 10:25am On Jan 06, 2019
What did the previous years fasting help to achieve?
Re: RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January by Goshen360(m): 10:44am On Jan 06, 2019
Jamesayo:
You with understanding eyes, can you please enlighten the church in your true light of fasting? Next time, voice out your opinion, not judge what they do. #Hypocrite...

Sound doctrine doesn't depend on YOUR OR MY OPINION....and I have not by any means judged yet but if I do, I judge righteously. You people are too difficult to correct....you have believed lies for too long thinking those lies are truth

1 Like

Re: RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January by Truefaith: 10:50am On Jan 06, 2019
This is a subtle but clear Anti-christ teaching.

Fasts such as this 49-day food denial are designed solely against your putting your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Redeemed people are led to believe the reason God will answer their prayers in the new year is because of the fast, not the blood sacrifice of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Pastor Adeboye and the Redeemed are into occultism.

He is leading people by the nose to hell on false Christianity.

The next thing after this bogus fast is teaching his deceived devotees to pray to COMBS or to a ROD.

PASTOR ADEBOYE WORKS FOR THE ANTI-CHRIST, NOT THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. HE DOES NOT KNOW CHRIST.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/pastor-enock-adeboye-the-rccg-and-the-azusa-street-deception/

Re: RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January by semyman: 10:53am On Jan 06, 2019
This fasting is strategically well planned in such a way that you will not be needing your January salary.

The bottom line is the lack of wisdom and the certain thing is they will perish.
Smart guys G runs upgraded.
Let the gullibility continue, how else can they fly private.
This is just the part one, let people like 'Leke take over from the father.

4 Likes

Re: RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January by BOWOTO(m): 10:58am On Jan 06, 2019
Olatara:
During last year's fasting, God answered my prayer.

God answers everyone's prayers my dear.

Be of any religion or belief.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January by Olatara(f): 11:01am On Jan 06, 2019
BOWOTO:

God answers everyone's prayers my dear.

Be of any religion or belief.
I am not religious, I am a Christian, I think everyone should work for them.
Re: RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January by Goshen360(m): 11:06am On Jan 06, 2019
Re: RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January by BOWOTO(m): 11:08am On Jan 06, 2019
Olatara:
I am not religious, I am a Christian, I think everyone should work for them.

It is what it is for you.
Re: RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January by Starks: 11:46am On Jan 06, 2019
don't u people get it!!! they need money ... program program program!!! real business bodies in redeem knows.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January by Judybash93(m): 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
BOWOTO:
TWO HANDS WORKING CAN DO MORE THAN A THOUSAND CLASPED IN PRAYER.

My brother, one bottle of origin for you

1 Like

Re: RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January by Ecstasy9(m): 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
Children of hates everywhere. There's nothing church of God will do they will always criticise it. This year fasting and rewards won't exclude me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
Well.. if you are going to fast be sure to bring all the food you are not going to need to me.

Fasting my butt.

Crooked pastor deceiving people.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January by opzy100(m): 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
fasting is use to seek the face of God on certain issues. Muslim fast and also Christain so what is the big deal

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January by philipstanley(m): 1:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
What type of fasting did Jesus do? False preachers...
Goshen360:
You people fast religiously as a ritual not understanding the true meaning of fasting as far as God is concerned. I pray the eyes of your understanding and RCCG organized church be opened to the true meaning of fasting in the finished works of Christ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd52pLLw_0E
Re: RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January by wonder233: 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
Man ordained fasting.
Re: RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January by Ayobami7(m): 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
Noted
Re: RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January by Vulcanheph(m): 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
I'm a rccg member, but God forbid that I should fast for 48 days because someone told me to....
I will eat and pray and God will still answer my prayers.

4 Likes

Re: RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January by micoo(m): 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
I don't know your heart desire is but I pray that God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob opens your heavens. You shall not die. Expect calls of divine breakthrough IJN
Re: RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January by garrimallam: 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
Goshen360:
You people fast religiously as a ritual not understanding the true meaning of fasting as far as God is concerned. I pray the eyes of your understanding and RCCG organized church be opened to the true meaning of fasting in the finished works of Christ.

Its ur personal opinion, ur entitled to that but dont mislead others.
Re: RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January by Favmil101(m): 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Bless God. Ignore the post above mine, they are ignorant
Exactly

1 Like

Re: RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January by kareemkamil(m): 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
I pity all this followers of all this private jet owners pastor's, they are about to use people head again. Please my people be wise. Can Adeboye himself fast, another strategy to scam my people.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January by Olaniyi1996(m): 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
Am sure prof osinbajo will also participate in dis fasting and prayer
Re: RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January by xcelentattitude(m): 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
ATTENTION!!!

Lucida Sans Unicode]Now that I have your attention, just take a little bit of your time and peruse the epistle below before you make your comment.

I see people just dropping a piece of their stupidity in the name of comments. Nigerians walking with hatred everywhere, even online. Nobody is asking you to pay money or tithe now yet, you are spewing thrash.

The OP only announced this for the sake of those concerned(those who are interested). You may think the fast doesn't help the country but how do you know this when you have never been part of it.

If you are the type that thinks that all the prayers being made on Nigeria's behalf is meaningless or not receiving answers, you are a big time joker.

If you think you have lost something, God is the reason you have not lost everything.

Quit typing thrash, if you want to be part of the fast do so for the sake of yourself, your family and your nation otherwise forever keep shut!

The last time I checked you don't break any federal law by not fasting. You are free to not fast after all, you have your own will. Let those who want to fast, fast their fast in peace abi is it your fast they are fasting? grin

Nobody should drag RCCG into our national problem. If the government is not doing well simply vote them out!

In the light of this, you can proceed to make your comment. Thanks for reading.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
You should have just posted an exposition on the meaning of fasting rather than condemn what you reckon to be the meaning

Goshen360:

Re: RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January by Geesaintagape: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
Routine annual fasting grin
Re: RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January by gaskiyamagana: 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
chineloSA:
They will fast every year and at the end of the year they are still poor and the Pastor is rich. grin grin
This one is even more than that of lenth. How would we be able to carry out lenth that is likely to begin few weeks after RCCG fasting?
Re: RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January by nellaz(m): 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Bless God. Ignore the post above mine, they are ignorant

God bless dear

1 Like

Re: RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January by nduchucks: 7:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
Goshen360:
You people fast religiously as a ritual not understanding the true meaning of fasting as far as God is concerned. I pray the eyes of your understanding and RCCG organized church be opened to the true meaning of fasting in the finished works

Interesting.

RCCG may be fasting in the manner recorded in the book of Ezra below. If so, nothing spoil.

There, by the Ahava Canal, I proclaimed a fast, so that we might humble ourselves before our God and ask him for a safe journey for us and our children, with all our possessions.

Ezra 8:21 NIV

So we fasted and petitioned our God about this, and he answered our prayer.

Ezra 8:23 NIV

Re: RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January by rev2214(m): 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
Church is the only hope for this nation.......this prayer & fasting is part of the exercise that is still holding this country. When we pray heaven response to us.

God will secure the lives of his children. The wicked shall be rewarded with their wickedness. Thanks

1 Like

Re: RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January by Jamesayo: 9:54am On Mar 13, 2019
The lies being believed that worked mighty things before your very eyes are regarded as truth. These stand. Just FYI, you can never be a righteous judge, just pen your opinion and move on...
Goshen360:

Sound doctrine doesn't depend on YOUR OR MY OPINION....and I have not by any means judged yet but if I do, I judge righteously. You people are too difficult to correct....you have believed lies for too long thinking those lies are truth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Christians Celebrating Easter Around The World / Tai Solarin: His Life, Ideas, And Accomplishments / Did David Really Killed Lions And Bears? These Animals Arent In Israel!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.