Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

"Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" (37161 Views)

Ladies Who Wear Wigs Almost All The Time, How Do You Cope? / Why Do Some Nigerian Men Bleach Their Skin? / Clairol Bw2 Hair Bleach, Developer, Adore Semi Permanent Hair Dye For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2019
Wuraola01:

Exactly, ma'am.

It isn't their fault that they bleach when light skinned girls are always seen as the beautiful ones.

Lol, but to be sincere most light skinned girls are beautiful but dark skinned girls should also be appreciated like their light sisters. smiley smiley
That way, they'll appreciate their dark skin more and thoughts of bleaching won't come to mind. smiley cheesy
smiley smiley
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Wuraola01(f): 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2019
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 05, 2019
Wuraola01:

grin cheesy
Are you online? undecided
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by luminouz(m): 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
Valerie47:
They can say what they want, I'm dripping hot chocolate.

Ur chocolate pix or ahdonfvckingbelieveit! undecided
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Ishilove: 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
lilmax:
I didn't read this
Your loss
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by luminouz(m): 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
lefulefu:

not true..not all guys go crazy for lightskin babes.i know what i am crazy about cheesy
Change that 'I' to 'we'..... wink
Who colour help
Let her be purple or blue skinned...with big ass and I'm GAME!!! tongue

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by faithfull18(f): 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2019
lilmax:
where have you seen a man telling his woman to bleach?

most men go for mtn girls, non mtn girls are jealous, so they bleach their skin to attract men....

gerrit?

I know what I am saying. I have seen guys indirectly asking a lady to lighten up(bleach). For some reason, the dark skinned beautiful lady has all the qualities they want in a woman but she is a bit darker than they want, on the flip side, the light skinned lady doesn't have the qualities just the colour. You know you can't get the complete package 100% and you can't mould a human that has everything you want.

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by luminouz(m): 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Sad but true. Colorist men like you are why they bleach.
Don't worry sweetie...ur colour is just fine for me.... tongue

1 Like

Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by luminouz(m): 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
Paxie55:
But truth be told, Nigerian men are hypocrites.
They will advice the dark ladies not to bleach, but keep going after the fair ones.

If they wanna do video shoot, na fair ladies.
Miss this or that, na fair ladies.
So, what encouragement are you giving the dark skinned ones.

My dad married fair woman cos he loves fair ladies, my bro wants to follow suit.
So,what options do you guys have for the dark skinned ones for encouragement.
Op, I think it's their body too, let's mind our business.
So I guess ur fair too grin

Answer me ASAP.. The lord is telling me something!!!

1 Like

Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by noble71(m): 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
faithfull18:
Lol, most look better in their natural state. Don't let any man deceive you, you are beautiful the way you are. If a man wants you lightskinned when you are naturally dark, let him leave you in peace and go for someone lightskinned.
one bottle of beer for you or any of your favorite brand.
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
LightQueen:
Are you online? undecided
Go check na cheesycheesy
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by sanmtiago(m): 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
I and my friend was just strolling along one street in Lagos and we came across one anty that looks like overripe plantain with black patches instantly I felt like crying on her behalf cry

1 Like

Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Dinho20(m): 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND OF NOWADAYS MEANS NOTHING, BUT VANITY UPON VANITY.IF YOU'RE A MAN IN NEED OF A WOMAN "GET MARRIED".IF YOU'RE A WOMAN IN NEED OF A MAN "GET MARRIED".SEX OUTSIDE MARRIAGE IS CALLED "FORNICATION" WHICH IS"SIN".FLEE FORNICATION.SIN'S KISSES KILL.BUT, SIN WILL DISAPPEAR WITH THE DISAPPEARANCE OF DEATH...!!!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Yewandequeen(f): 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
All i see about people that bleach is low self esteem. They believe they cant be seen or tagged beautiful when they are not fair. I saw an old picture of a neighbor of mine when she was dark, i kid you not she was a beauty. Then i asked her whay she bleached she said "aye o ta si eyan dudu mo"

English : dark people are no longer recognized. I looked at her and shook my head, i was freaking dumbfounded. Thats the world we are in now, low esteem peeps everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Boyooosa(m): 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
I no know why, all bleachers just dey resemble bobrisky for my face...

1 Like

Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by maestroferdi: 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
Table shaking taken a notch higher...
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by luminouz(m): 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
Wuraola01:

Exactly, ma'am.

It isn't their fault that they bleach when light skinned girls are always seen as the beautiful ones.

Lol, but to be sincere most light skinned girls are beautiful but dark skinned girls should also be appreciated like their light sisters. smiley smiley
That way, they'll appreciate their dark skin more and thoughts of bleaching won't come to mind. smiley cheesy
Every colour is beautiful aunty undecided
I have seen yellow pawpaw who dey ugly facially or can colour cure the size of ur eyes,nose and mouth
I have seen black girls who took my breath away with pretty eyes and a flawless skin...

I have dark guys as friends who wanted fair gehs...cuz they said they want their kids to be fair but IDGAF!!!

Colour is secondary to me...primary are attitude and a big ass wink

So which ONE ARE YOU tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by KiZiie(m): 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
"The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice."

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
Please let's call a spade a spade! Men aren't responsible for anything. The problem here is YOU! Any Lady that changes her skin colour because she wants to be seen and appreciated lacks self esteem! Her self value is zero!

So black skinned aren't appreciated, yet black women get married every weekends.Are they marrying themselves?
Black women aren't valued yet the rant and cliché' Black is beautiful' is everywhere. Abeg ii !
Black is neglected yet Agbani and that Angola lady won miss world.
Let's hear word jare! It's high time ladies start working on their inner minds than their bodies. No one can make you feel bad about yourself if you don't give them permission to. undecided

30 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by NUJABEZ: 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
It is a well-known fact that Ishilove is a bleacher. She has very dark knuckles and a bright scar on her face that oozes pus.

7 Likes

Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Dshocker(m): 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
Valerie47:
Its their body, so mind your business.

You are a suspect!
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by faithfull18(f): 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
noble71:
one bottle of beer for you or any of your favorite brand.
I don't do alcohol, original yoghurt will do just fine...lol

1 Like

Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by luminouz(m): 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
NUJABEZ:
It is a well-known fact that Ishilove is a bleacher. She has very dark knuckles and a bright scar on her face that oozes pus.
Huh??

Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2019
faithfull18:
Lol, most look better in their natural state. Don't let any man deceive you, you are beautiful the way you are. If a man wants you lightskinned when you are naturally dark, let him leave you in peace and go for someone lightskinned.
So na Man de tell them to Rub Bleaching cream na Man produced Whitish

1 Like

Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Yewandequeen(f): 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2019
MariaLavina:
Please let's call a spade a spade! Men aren't responsible for anything. The problem here is YOU! Any Lady that changes her skin colour because she wants to be seen and appreciated lacks self esteem! Her self value is zero!

So black skinned aren't appreciated, yet black women get married every weekends.Are they marrying themselves?
Black women aren't valued yet the rant and cliché' Black is beautiful' is everywhere. Abeg ii !
Black is neglected yet Agbani and that Angola lady won miss world.
Let's hear word jare! It's high time ladies start walking on their inner minds than their bodies. No one can make you feel bad about yourself if you don't give them permission to. undecided

Gbam

Care for a box of pizza and cold stone ice cream?
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by meobizy(f): 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
I won’t lie, I find light skin girls more attractive. My eyes, however, are tuned to differentiate a natural complexion from bleaching. If a bleaching female flies under my radar then she can as well infiltrate the CIA.
To those wondering why females bleach, it’s obvious: women have low self esteem. Their poor self worth is why they desire confident males.

I also find it funny how females find ways to twist their shortcomings to male origins. The next thing one will hear is females say they fart naturally because men do so or sleep because of the same reason. No, a woman is never at fault, imperfect nor an inventor in their minds.

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Go check na cheesycheesy
Ssshhhhh I don check.. she needs flogging
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
But buhari bleached na
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Goldrings: 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
Valerie47:
Its their body, so mind your business.

Hmmmmmmm
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
Yewandequeen:

Gbam

Care for a box of pizza and cold stone ice cream?
Bring am jare, I dey h and na this thread cause am angry
Re: "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
Can't tolerate a lady with bleached skin.

My 1st choice is Yellow- follow come specs

2nd is Black - follow come.

3rd - dark black shocked

Lastly....bleached angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Closet Malfunction: How I Bought And Wore Female Jeans For Months Without Knowin / A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) / See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.