Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Don’t Curse Him I Still Love Him, A Lady Said This After Being Used For Rituals - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Don’t Curse Him I Still Love Him, A Lady Said This After Being Used For Rituals (884 Views)

Gulder Ultimate Search: I Wanted The Water To Accommodate Me: Drowning Lady Said / Shocking!!! Confession Of A Yahoo Boy And How Uses Ladies For Rituals / Beggar Rejected A Dirty N100 Note She Gave Him - Lady Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Curse Him I Still Love Him, A Lady Said This After Being Used For Rituals by tillaman(m): 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2019
A suspected ritual story involving popular video vixen/model Wendy and her boyfriend, Best Jide, is currently developing in Benin, Edo State.

Wendy is said to have bled to death, yesterday, and her boyfriend is being accused of using her for ritual.

According to a recent chat she had with a friend before her death, she said she dreamt that she was bleeding and was told, in the dream, that her boyfriend had used her for ritual
In the chat, she revealed that when she woke up, she discovered that she was bleeding, prompting her to call her pastor, who confirmed that Best had indeed used her.
Wendy went on to reveal that the pastor told her to have a river bath within 3 days or risky losing her life. However, it seems she eventually lost the battle.
Meanwhile, when contacted, the boyfriend denied having a hand in her death. But while Jide has gone private on Instagram, Wendy’s friends have since started storming her social media pages to mourn her.

Re: Don’t Curse Him I Still Love Him, A Lady Said This After Being Used For Rituals by Olalan(m): 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
RIP to her
BTW girls who get used by Yahoo boys don't deserve an iota of pity when they get destroyed by their lover boys......only if you understand how these useless girls look down on young legitimately hustling guys you won't pity them.
Re: Don’t Curse Him I Still Love Him, A Lady Said This After Being Used For Rituals by mikejj(m): 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2019
LIFE..rip..money money
Re: Don’t Curse Him I Still Love Him, A Lady Said This After Being Used For Rituals by tillaman(m): 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2019
mikejj:
LIFE..rip..money money
i pity the babe sha
Re: Don’t Curse Him I Still Love Him, A Lady Said This After Being Used For Rituals by tillaman(m): 6:29pm On Jan 05, 2019
Yes they look down on legit guys and some even go as far as calling legit guys morons and all, I once met one who said she rolls with the happening guys I don’t even know where she is now,last I heard she had lost weight and her parents were the one carrying her about,I hope she survived sha
Olalan:
RIP to her
BTW girls who get used by Yahoo boys don't deserve an iota of pity when they get destroyed by their lover boys......only if you understand how these useless girls look down on young legitimately hustling guys you won't pity them.
Re: Don’t Curse Him I Still Love Him, A Lady Said This After Being Used For Rituals by mikejj(m): 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
tillaman:
i pity the babe sha
seriously..she die inside pain...make ladies just they careful
Re: Don’t Curse Him I Still Love Him, A Lady Said This After Being Used For Rituals by tillaman(m): 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2019
I hope they listen cause I suppose they all see the news and this whole ritual stuff is getting rampant and yet the killing hasn’t decreased at all
mikejj:
seriously..she die inside pain...make ladies just they careful
Re: Don’t Curse Him I Still Love Him, A Lady Said This After Being Used For Rituals by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
I don’t understand

Did her boyfriend put a knife to her neck for sacrificial purposes?

If yes, did someone witness it?

In a sane society, sane questions should be asked.

Someone had a dream of some rubbish and everyone is shouting ritual ritual up and down.

What if she had a miscarriage and was haemorrhaging?

Or some other medical condition?
Re: Don’t Curse Him I Still Love Him, A Lady Said This After Being Used For Rituals by dollytino4real(f): 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
loving a wrong guy brings evil news
Re: Don’t Curse Him I Still Love Him, A Lady Said This After Being Used For Rituals by tillaman(m): 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
You could be right but this isn’t a case of haemorrhaging or some sort it’s so clear something shady happened bro
mrAMG:
I don’t understand

Did her boyfriend put a knife to her neck for sacrificial purposes?

If yes, did someone witness it?

In a sane society, sane questions should be asked.

Someone had a dream of some rubbish and everyone is shouting ritual ritual up and down.

What if she had a miscarriage and was haemorrhaging?

Or some other medical condition?
Re: Don’t Curse Him I Still Love Him, A Lady Said This After Being Used For Rituals by tillaman(m): 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
dollytino4real:
loving a wrong guy brings evil news
she probably love his money and I don’t support the guy though if the guy is guilty I hope his sisters or daughters shares the same fate later in life.
Re: Don’t Curse Him I Still Love Him, A Lady Said This After Being Used For Rituals by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 06, 2019
tillaman:
You could be right but this isn’t a case of haemorrhaging or some sort it’s so clear something shady happened bro

What is clear?
Re: Don’t Curse Him I Still Love Him, A Lady Said This After Being Used For Rituals by tillaman(m): 8:51am On Jan 06, 2019
mrAMG:

What is clear?

point is she made it clear she had a dream and all, so in reality when she woke up she found blood in her privates, she said she just finished her monthly stuff, boss you might not believe in this Voodoo stuffs and all but I put it to you that it’s real I didn’t believe it either until 2 years back, so do you think it’s a coincidence that she had that dream and it became a reality and sir don’t say it’s simple science or medicine cause the haemorrhage stuff is just but a theory and you know it
Re: Don’t Curse Him I Still Love Him, A Lady Said This After Being Used For Rituals by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 06, 2019
tillaman:
point is she made it clear she had a dream and all, so in reality when she woke up she found blood in her privates, she said she just finished her monthly stuff, boss you might not believe in this Voodoo stuffs and all but I put it to you that it’s real I didn’t believe it either until 2 years back, so do you think it’s a coincidence that she had that dream and it became a reality and sir don’t say it’s simple science or medicine cause the haemorrhage stuff is just but a theory and you know it

Can you tell me what institution you graduated from and what course you majored in?
Re: Don’t Curse Him I Still Love Him, A Lady Said This After Being Used For Rituals by tillaman(m): 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
WELL I don’t know how that’s related to the post sir, but I graduated from Lautech Majored In Environmental protection/Toxicology.

(1) (Reply)

# / New Bank Pax S90 Pos Machine With English Keyboard For N39000 / How Do I Recover My Money From Palmcredit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.