Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Luciferian Bisexual Senator Refuses To Swear On The Bible - America Is Finished - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Luciferian Bisexual Senator Refuses To Swear On The Bible - America Is Finished (1109 Views)

Scary Moment As Bridge Refuses To Collapse During 7.5 Mag Earthquake In Taiwan / War In Ukraine: 'America Is Learning The Art Of Humility' / Esther Passaris' Transparent Outfit: Refuses To Apologize "My Husband Bought It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Luciferian Bisexual Senator Refuses To Swear On The Bible - America Is Finished by Aaronsrod: 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
The scriptures foretold this things.

This Satanic LGBT jezebel is now a SENATOR for Arizona.

She took her oath of office of a book of manmade laws angry!!

This is why I love Naija. We would beat her and evict her without mercy.

I weep for America. They have turned their back on the Almighty.

God's word must stand!

Re: Luciferian Bisexual Senator Refuses To Swear On The Bible - America Is Finished by Shelumiel: 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
Evil is already here

3 Likes

Re: Luciferian Bisexual Senator Refuses To Swear On The Bible - America Is Finished by dele31: 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
America must find her way back to God!!!

2 Likes

Re: Luciferian Bisexual Senator Refuses To Swear On The Bible - America Is Finished by hisgrace090: 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
America is just tolerating everything this days.

3 Likes

Re: Luciferian Bisexual Senator Refuses To Swear On The Bible - America Is Finished by Aaronsrod: 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
How can Mike Pence a professing Christian stand there smiling with this daughter of the Devil

She should have been struck down, jailed and executed.

Revelation 18:4

And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.

America is doomed.

Africa Arise!!

Re: Luciferian Bisexual Senator Refuses To Swear On The Bible - America Is Finished by budaatum: 1:46am On Jan 06, 2019
I wonder if you think atheists have been swearing on the bible all this time?

1 Like

Re: Luciferian Bisexual Senator Refuses To Swear On The Bible - America Is Finished by Jkay187(m): 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
Aaronsrod:
The scriptures foretold this things.

This Satanic LGBT jezebel is now a SENATOR for Arizona.

She took her oath of office of a book of manmade laws angry!!

This is why I love Naija. We would beat her and evict her without mercy.

I weep for America. They have turned their back on the Almighty.

God's word must stand!

Africa is fcckup because of religious dccktards like you and your ilk who still can't progress while the world is moving on you still on a religious crusade to nothingness.

Look at your beloved backward S-hole Nigeria full of religious bigots who still can't progress beyond anything, get a life beyond your religious farting.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Luciferian Bisexual Senator Refuses To Swear On The Bible - America Is Finished by aleniboro(m): 1:46am On Jan 07, 2019
That is why America is great! You can only respect what you believe. Nigerian that swear with Bible and Quran, what has been the outcome?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luciferian Bisexual Senator Refuses To Swear On The Bible - America Is Finished by Nostradamus: 9:41am On Jan 09, 2019
aleniboro:
That is why America is great! You can only respect what you believe. Nigerian that swear with Bible and Quran, what has been the outcome?
thanks for this sir. See them cursing the woman because she doesn't believe in them Bible. One character above even took it upon himself to advise America on what to do to her,the dude said that's why he love Nigeria,they would have beat and evict her.the boy failed to tell us how far Nigeria has gone with the endless bible swearing.am happy people like you who are rational still dey Nigeria, that means we still have hope in this country.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Luciferian Bisexual Senator Refuses To Swear On The Bible - America Is Finished by aleniboro(m): 9:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
Nostradamus:
thanks for this sir. See them cursing the woman because she doesn't believe in them Bible. One character above even took it upon himself to advise America on what to do to her,the dude said that's why he love Nigeria,they would have beat and evict her.the boy failed to tell us how far Nigeria has gone with the endless bible swearing.am happy people like you who are rational still dey Nigeria, that means we still have hope in this country.
Fortunately for me am in US now. I can see things for mtself. It is a great country. Individual freedom of religion, believe and ideology are reapected.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Fulani Iswap Armed Militants In Mali- Photo & Video / President Of Guinea Physically Beats Up Minister For Embezzling COVID Funds / Egypt Bans Hijab (Niqab) In Schools, Social Media Users Divided

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.