Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Ikorodu Bois Recreate Dino Melaye’s Surrendering - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Dino Melaye’s Surrendering (64326 Views)

Modu Malaram: Why We're Surrendering To Nigerian Troops - Ex Boko Haram Fighter / Ikorodu bois recreate the moment PDP Podium collapsed In Kebbi / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Buhari, Osinbajo, Oshiomhole' 'merry Christmas' Song Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Dino Melaye’s Surrendering by Yyeske(m): 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Meanwhile, Chinese, Japanese and American teenagers were somewhere building video games, going to the moon and starting their own companies.

These nonentities are the main reason why my country remain underdeveloped. God should please do us a favour by taking them away and giving us back Albert Einstein.
You talking, what have you invented yourself and what are you building too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Dino Melaye’s Surrendering by Iamgrey5(m): 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Meanwhile, Chinese, Japanese and American teenagers were somewhere building video games, going to the moon and starting their own companies.

These nonentities are the main reason why my country remain underdeveloped. God should please do us a favour by taking them away and giving us back Albert Einstein.
@ emboldened

How many of these "American teenagers" have been to moon that you know of?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Dino Melaye’s Surrendering by MacArthurjohnson: 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

shut up joor what have you done since your childhood till now? I have looked at Donald Trump inauguration pictures and you were no where to be found. so who are you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Dino Melaye’s Surrendering by Yyeske(m): 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
MacArthurjohnson:
shut up joor what have you done since your childhood till now? I have looked at Donald Trump inauguration pictures and you were no where to be found. so who are you
You should've asked him what he invented as a teen that has put Nigeria on the world map.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Dino Melaye’s Surrendering by OBoy50: 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
many great men have emerged from that kpakohood you just denigrated

I'm a proud product of a kpako background
who are you plz
these kids are just being stupid..no respect for their elders and besides who are you to think I m making a mockery of kpako children?
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Dino Melaye’s Surrendering by john650(m): 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
When is Dino up for re-election? Abeg, I don tire for the man antics. I hope the people of Kogi State do the needful and send him packing. I wonder if he has ever done anything meaningful for his constituency except put up one drama or another while the whole country watches.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Dino Melaye’s Surrendering by energylee(m): 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

What did you build at their age??
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Dino Melaye’s Surrendering by doyinisaac(m): 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
Deathstroke00:
Nice one from the bois, we are looking forward to see them remake a video of atiku crying after loosing the election
grin grin
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Dino Melaye’s Surrendering by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

You are not just only sick but also suffered a great deal if intellectual mal-nutrition. Must everybody in the universe be like the white. No wonder ur sick ass always copy thing done by them. U are never original. And for ur information there is no amount of wish that can make a begger like u ride a horse. The earlier u started accepting your sorry self and the environment around u the better for u,

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Dino Melaye’s Surrendering by Tonnierichy(m): 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
OBoy50:
angry Jobless dull kpako children rubbish
In what way have you been productive or have you affected your country positively? By running to comment first on nairaland?
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Dino Melaye’s Surrendering by iamfromlagos(f): 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Life Patron of Hypocrites Association!
May I ask what you achieved at their age.
Better still how have you impacted our society?
Nairaland bragger!
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Dino Melaye’s Surrendering by OBoy50: 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
Tonnierichy:

In what way have you been productive or have you affected your country positively? By running to comment first on nairaland?
And in what have u also affected your country in being productive by rushing to naira land to quote me?
AFONJA CUP-LIKE HEAD
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Dino Melaye’s Surrendering by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
No morals!!! Dino is old enough to be your grandfather!

This children no won make Heaven!!!
respect your elders is the excuse elders use to fool themselves..... Respect should be earned

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Dino Melaye’s Surrendering by Ayatullah(m): 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Dino Melaye’s Surrendering by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
OBoy50:

these kids are just being stupid..no respect for their elders and besides who are you to think I m making a mockery of kpako children?
not all elders should be respected but the children should do according to how they want it done for themselves... Teach your child that respect should be earned and you will see how it will turn out for him
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Dino Melaye’s Surrendering by afroxyz: 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

yiu must be stupid. didn't the Chinese, Japanese and American governments create an enabling environment for those kids? if your government had any sense which obviously you lack, are they not supposed to be in acting school by now? mumu

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Dino Melaye’s Surrendering by afroxyz: 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
thariodamaniac:

respect your elders is the excuse elders use to fool themselves..... Respect should be earned

thank you!

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Dino Melaye’s Surrendering by afroxyz: 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
OBoy50:

so if you talk of elders you would chose dino? you must be out of your mind

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Dino Melaye’s Surrendering by OBoy50: 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
afroxyz:

so if you talk of elders you would chose dino? you must be out of your mind

is dino your mate? you must be out of or mind
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Dino Melaye’s Surrendering by afroxyz: 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
OBoy50:

is dino your mate? you must be out of or mind

what does mate have to do with maturity and being responsible so because he is an 'elder' I should take whatever shit he throws at me? hypocrite. you are the type that refuses to speak the truth because of age. respect is earned Mr man.

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Dino Melaye’s Surrendering by OBoy50: 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
afroxyz:

what does mate have to do with maturity and being responsible so because he is an 'elder' I should take whatever shit he throws at me? hypocrite. you are the type that refuses to speak the truth because of age. respect is earned Mr man.
Common sense is not common to everyone,he deserves his respect as an elder irrespective of what he does or say Mr man. sorry Cup-like head
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Dino Melaye’s Surrendering by Walelavender(m): 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
kingkakaone:

What is wrong with you this man?
How are they the reason Nigeria has been underdeveloped?
How old are they that you can express your frustrations on these innocent kids who decided to use their talents for better their lives instead of wasting their time supporting a politician or a political party that does not care about them?

You that is better what has been your contribution to the development of the nation if not supporting politicians for cash?
Are you not older than them? Please list one thing that you have done or made to better the lives of those in your community?

If they had mimicked an APC member, would you have said those nonsense up there?
Hypocrite!

Most of you APC/PDP supporters are the real problems of Nigeria.

Sometimes I go through some of your comments and imagine where you think from. You comment as if your brain is on your feet.

Very apt!
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Dino Melaye’s Surrendering by Ayobami7(m): 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
lol
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Dino Melaye’s Surrendering by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
OBoy50:
angry Jobless dull kpako children rubbish
bia nwa zuzu, nah wetin com deh pain u 4 ya bodi now? angry
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Dino Melaye’s Surrendering by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
kingkakaone:

How old are they that you can express your frustrations on these innocent kids who decided to use their talents for better their lives instead of wasting their time supporting a politician or a political party that does not care about them?

You that is better what has been your contribution to the development of the nation if not supporting politicians for cash?
Are you not older than them? Please list one thing that you have done or made to better the lives of those in your community?

If they had mimicked an APC member, would you have said those nonsense up there?
Hypocrite!

Most of you APC/PDP supporters are the real problems of Nigeria.

Sometimes I go through some of your comments and imagine where you think from. You comment as if your brain is on your feet in ur as$!

fixed my broda cool
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Dino Melaye’s Surrendering by abbasajao(m): 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
Is there anything distinguish about this very senator?
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Dino Melaye’s Surrendering by Topestbilly(m): 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

So you are comparing countries that had already planned the future of its citizens to a country where citizens have to fend for themselves from teenage... What have you built? if things are working for you here, it's not your doing you are just fu*king lucky.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Dino Melaye’s Surrendering by maasoap(m): 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
kingkakaone:

[s] If they had mimicked an APC member, would you have said those nonsense up there?
Hypocrite!

Most of you APC/PDP supporters are the real problems of Nigeria. [/s]

Sometimes I go through some of your comments and imagine where you think from. You comment as if your brain is on your feet.

You were making sense until you lost it in those two paragraphs.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Dino Melaye’s Surrendering by Tonnierichy(m): 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
OBoy50:

And in what have u also affected your country in being productive by rushing to naira land to quote me?
AFONJA CUP-LIKE HEAD
And taking dirty heads like you to the cleaners. Mofo
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Dino Melaye’s Surrendering by khcode(m): 12:04am On Jan 07, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

If the Government create the avenue. They will do better. Most of these kids you mentioned are not what you read on paper. We see what they do despite having the platform to be creative.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Dino Melaye’s Surrendering by cyrus1992(m): 7:15am On Jan 07, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Oga, shame on you.......when you were their age, which one did you do?
You are comparing japanese, americans, e.t.c to Nigerians........have you forgotten that those countries are well developed socially and technologically, and their leaders created a safe platform for the growth and develpement of talented children unlike that of nigerians.
Oga, abeg calm down.....you thats insulting the innocent, fun loving kids.......what have you ever done to put relief or a smile on the face of the populace??
At least, the kids are more socially relevant than you ever were......bros, abeg calm down!!
Re: Ikorodu Bois Recreate Dino Melaye’s Surrendering by scait(m): 11:13am On Jan 07, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

while a Nigerian idiot like you also spends all 24hours on nairaland. pressing phones this Chinese children made. bad belle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seven Photos Nigerian Police Would Want Removed From Internet / Livinus Owalum-Barnabas: Police Arrest Ex-Soldier Who Trained 2000 ESN Militants / Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.