Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Make Money Selling Human Hair In 2019 - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Make Money Selling Human Hair In 2019 (1162 Views)

Make Up To 50k Within A Month In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Selling Human Hair In 2019 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
It's a NEW YEAR and it's time to make good on your new year resolution. Looking for an authentic human hair supplier for your Hair business? Look no further.
Our Hairs are sourced from Vietnam, India and China and the good news is that you'll get to deal with the manufacturers directly (no middlemen) which means more PROFIT for anyone who's serious about making money in 2019.

Most Hair Vendors won't tell you their hair suppliers instead they would sell to you this is an opportunity of a lifetime and only open to 10 people.

Want to start a Hair Business but don't know where to start? Click https://www.nairaland.com/4940505/how-start-human-hair-company

Our Human hairs are of top grade quality and very competitive, you can buy and make from 40% to 100% ROI depending on your branding and clientele.

To get access to these suppliers costs 50,000
And you'll be getting FREE PR for your business on a national coverage daily newspaper and support throughout the prices of purchasing and shipping down to Nigeria.

Re: Make Money Selling Human Hair In 2019 by eventsmallchops: 12:47am On Jan 09, 2019
I know a lady that is very good in making wigs, very fine classy wigs, she make them with expression hair, she's based in Jos but people in Abuja, Kaduna used to travel to Jos just to patronize her, she's interested in your business but she doesn't have capital, she can be your agent in Jos, she's a very honest person.
Re: Make Money Selling Human Hair In 2019 by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 15, 2019
eventsmallchops:
I know a lady that is very good in making wigs, very fine classy wigs, she make them with expression hair, she's based in Jos but people in Abuja, Kaduna used to travel to Jos just to patronize her, she's interested in your business but she doesn't have capital, she can be your agent in Jos, she's a very honest person.

For now we're not in need of Agents maybe in the future. But we have a package for small scale business people and she might be interested. here is the link https://www.nairaland.com/4940505/how-start-human-hair-company
Re: Make Money Selling Human Hair In 2019 by uckennety(m): 5:43am On Mar 26, 2019
eventsmallchops:

Pm me let's talk
Re: Make Money Selling Human Hair In 2019 by eventsmallchops: 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2019
uckennety:

Pm me let's talk
Good day Big Bros , you asked me to PM you, anything? do you deal in weavon?
Re: Make Money Selling Human Hair In 2019 by uckennety(m): 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2019
eventsmallchops:
Good day Big Bros , you asked me to PM you, anything? do you deal in weapon?

Weapon??
Hahahahahahahaha

Na weavon oooo
Re: Make Money Selling Human Hair In 2019 by eventsmallchops: 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
uckennety:

Weapon??
Hahahahahahahaha

Na weavon oooo

Typo error , are you looking for distributor or something?
Re: Make Money Selling Human Hair In 2019 by uckennety(m): 11:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
eventsmallchops:

Typo error , are you looking for distributor or something?

Kinda

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Agro-export Wealth Creation Training Workshop / DIAMOND CHARITY ORGANIZATIONG By @youngrichie013 On Twitter Join Us / NEW: Importation Business Strategies That Work - No Matter How Tough The Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.