Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

How Can I Gain Admission To Study Medicine And Surgery Or Pharmacy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Gain Admission To Study Medicine And Surgery Or Pharmacy (1318 Views)

Medicine And Surgery: Is It Worth The Attention It Gets? / Can An Average Student Study Medicine And Surgery? / OAU Medicine And Surgery Cut-off Mark 304 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Gain Admission To Study Medicine And Surgery Or Pharmacy by Mustack: 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2019
My bro need admission advice,,,,

Hi,
My bro finished secondary sch way back in 2017 with 1A,2B's and 5C's but his English *CANCELED* and did jamb that same year with 237 as his score but couldn't process it any longer due to an important subject cancelled. So he did another exam earlier last year in January and had C4 in English but performed poorly in other subjects. So he decided to use *COMBINED* result.
His dream course was either med and surgery or pharmacy but most universities don't take combine result for the course... Please what related course can I go for or how can he gain quick admission into any university. Note he don't mind going to north or benne republic.. Pls your advice is highly welcome as next jamb is approaching
Re: How Can I Gain Admission To Study Medicine And Surgery Or Pharmacy by Dvd4: 11:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
Mustack:
My bro need admission advice,,,,

Hi,
My bro finished secondary sch way back in 2017 with 1A,2B's and 5C's but his English *CANCELED* and did jamb that same year with 237 as his score but couldn't process it any longer due to an important subject cancelled. So he did another exam earlier last year in January and had C4 in English but performed poorly in other subjects. So he decided to use *COMBINED* result.
His dream course was either med and surgery or pharmacy but most universities don't take combine result for the course... Please what related course can I go for or how can he gain quick admission into any university. Note he don't mind going to north or benne republic.. Pls your advice is highly welcome as next jamb is approaching
If he has passion 4 MED, he shud reg. dis ongoing WAEC GCE and SSCE WAEC too
Re: How Can I Gain Admission To Study Medicine And Surgery Or Pharmacy by Dvd4: 11:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
Else, he can combine dat result 4 other courses like RADIOGRAPHY, PHYSIOTHERAPY, ANATOMY, PHYSIOLOGY, BIOCHEMISTRY, MED. LAB e.t.c. They are so many.
Re: How Can I Gain Admission To Study Medicine And Surgery Or Pharmacy by Dvd4: 11:41pm On Jan 05, 2019
Meanwhile, no matter what he plans to do, He wud still need to have a complete result for future sake.
Re: How Can I Gain Admission To Study Medicine And Surgery Or Pharmacy by ybalogs(m): 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
All the best in his pursuit of his dreams.
Re: How Can I Gain Admission To Study Medicine And Surgery Or Pharmacy by iaamxavier(m): 12:15am On May 01, 2020
Well my school uses combined results for pharmacy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Gain Admission To Study Medicine And Surgery Or Pharmacy by edoairways: 9:28am On May 01, 2020
What is the rationale of most universities rejecting combined results for Medicine students?
Re: How Can I Gain Admission To Study Medicine And Surgery Or Pharmacy by Mustack: 12:39pm On May 01, 2020
iaamxavier:
Well my school uses combined results for pharmacy

Which sch?
Re: How Can I Gain Admission To Study Medicine And Surgery Or Pharmacy by iaamxavier(m): 1:23pm On May 01, 2020
Mustack:

Which sch?

It's a state university in the east

Can you pay the money?
Re: How Can I Gain Admission To Study Medicine And Surgery Or Pharmacy by Mustack: 10:32am On May 02, 2020
iaamxavier:

It's a state university in the east

Can you pay the money?

If it's affordable
Re: How Can I Gain Admission To Study Medicine And Surgery Or Pharmacy by iaamxavier(m): 1:32pm On May 02, 2020
Mustack:

If it's affordable

Nope it's not 200k per session
Re: How Can I Gain Admission To Study Medicine And Surgery Or Pharmacy by dandan280: 5:10pm On May 02, 2020
iaamxavier:

is it COOU?
Re: How Can I Gain Admission To Study Medicine And Surgery Or Pharmacy by dandan280: 5:11pm On May 02, 2020
iaamxavier:

is it COOU?
Re: How Can I Gain Admission To Study Medicine And Surgery Or Pharmacy by iaamxavier(m): 6:15pm On May 02, 2020
dandan280:

is it COOU?

Yeah ANSU
That's right
Re: How Can I Gain Admission To Study Medicine And Surgery Or Pharmacy by dandan280: 6:19pm On May 02, 2020
iaamxavier:

Yeah ANSU That's right
I heard their school fees is hope to #403,000 for medicine,is it really true
Re: How Can I Gain Admission To Study Medicine And Surgery Or Pharmacy by iaamxavier(m): 6:31pm On May 02, 2020
dandan280:

I heard their school fees is hope to #403,000 for medicine,is it really true

You heard right

But other course are 130k & 140k

(1) (Reply)

Is University Of Abuja Competitive / Ghana To Go Ahead With WAEC Exam Despite Nigeria’s Pull Out / Good News As FG Agrees To Pay Private Teachers' Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.