Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Tension: Reno To Release Part 2 Audio Of Amaechi By 10am Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension: Reno To Release Part 2 Audio Of Amaechi By 10am Tomorrow (1715 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times / Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tension: Reno To Release Part 2 Audio Of Amaechi By 10am Tomorrow by basilo10I: 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1081642863736250369?s=19

RETWEET is already winning by far

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Tension: Reno To Release Part 2 Audio Of Amaechi By 10am Tomorrow by gaby(m): 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
Hahaha

This is a seasonal film.

Nigeria is indeed the comedy central of the world.
No contesting/disputing that fact.

1 Like

Re: Tension: Reno To Release Part 2 Audio Of Amaechi By 10am Tomorrow by DuchessLily(f): 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
Issoraite! We are waiting.

We live here ...
Re: Tension: Reno To Release Part 2 Audio Of Amaechi By 10am Tomorrow by Raphaelmary(m): 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
can someone book me a front seat ticket already?
A bucket of popcorn and chilled soda will be appreciated!
I cannur miss this show

4 Likes

Re: Tension: Reno To Release Part 2 Audio Of Amaechi By 10am Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
APC is a very useless club. With useless members.

6 Likes

Re: Tension: Reno To Release Part 2 Audio Of Amaechi By 10am Tomorrow by BakireBulmaker: 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
Hahahahahaha
Re: Tension: Reno To Release Part 2 Audio Of Amaechi By 10am Tomorrow by Okeytus(m): 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
Reno, always in the news. I like this man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension: Reno To Release Part 2 Audio Of Amaechi By 10am Tomorrow by alsudan: 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
Amethief is in serious pepper soup. Guy will be trying desperately to reach a deal with reno this night.

Worst thing is the fool and many others in APC know Buhari is useless, yet continue to package the Lifeless.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension: Reno To Release Part 2 Audio Of Amaechi By 10am Tomorrow by abokibuhari: 10:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
alsudan:
Amethief is in seriously pepper soup. Guy will be trying desperately to reach a deal with reno this night.

Worst thing is the fool and many others in APC know Buhari is useless, yet continue to package the Lifeless.
I feel for him now

4 Likes

Re: Tension: Reno To Release Part 2 Audio Of Amaechi By 10am Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
See the way politicians are joking with the intelligence of the so-called leaders of tomorrow.

So it is the people that will determine if you will release the evidence against an opponent of yours when an election is close abi?

I don't blame these men in APC/PDP, I blame the youths killing themselves for them.

Same thing happened between Ortom and Wike some time ago and some were attacking themselves here, only for both of them to realign to where their interests now lies.

SMH, leaders of tomorrow indeed.

BTW, I don't reply mad people who can fight innocents just for their so-called parties when they don't even share anything to them.
Re: Tension: Reno To Release Part 2 Audio Of Amaechi By 10am Tomorrow by AllTheWayUp: 10:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
grin grin grin
The buhari media aide Tolu Ogunlesi just walked into Reno Omkori's trap by acknowledging the audio and claiming it was Jonathan that Amaechi was talking about.
Amaechi days in Buhari government is over---Quote me
Amaechi has been declared a persona non grata by the Ask Rock Cabal

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension: Reno To Release Part 2 Audio Of Amaechi By 10am Tomorrow by SolutionMee: 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2019
cheesy
Funny enough, I'll still vote for Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension: Reno To Release Part 2 Audio Of Amaechi By 10am Tomorrow by magoo10(m): 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2019
Reno always serving them zombies hot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension: Reno To Release Part 2 Audio Of Amaechi By 10am Tomorrow by Metuh: 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2019
The 3rd part will get Amaechi sacked as DG of Buhari campaign. grin

I'm loving this. Zombies will soon be here any moment from now.

6 Likes

Re: Tension: Reno To Release Part 2 Audio Of Amaechi By 10am Tomorrow by bedspread: 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2019
Reno could become Heavily Rich 2nite! I guess some persons will be lobbying him or anyone close to him now

5 Likes

Re: Tension: Reno To Release Part 2 Audio Of Amaechi By 10am Tomorrow by SalamRushdie: 11:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Funny enough, I'll still vote for Buhari.

you don't pity your loved ones na so no surprises

7 Likes

Re: Tension: Reno To Release Part 2 Audio Of Amaechi By 10am Tomorrow by wisino1(m): 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
You will see the way APC will mobilize BMC members and all zombie from there formation nation wide including the ones on nairaland to like the tweet so that reno will not release..........I beg oh make una no quote me oh I no join any party oh I just want to sound like some typical nairalander

3 Likes

Re: Tension: Reno To Release Part 2 Audio Of Amaechi By 10am Tomorrow by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
Why can't Amaechi be responsible enough and admit it. Stating his reasons makes him matured!

One thing is very clear though everyone knows that Buhari have failed woefully but they are afraid to admit it for fear of victimization!!!

Can't wait to hear from and SaraKi when the video is released!!!

4 Likes

Re: Tension: Reno To Release Part 2 Audio Of Amaechi By 10am Tomorrow by BafanaBafana: 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
Reno should stop wasting his precious time. Only Igbos and pdpîgs will take him serious.
Re: Tension: Reno To Release Part 2 Audio Of Amaechi By 10am Tomorrow by pally123: 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
Metuh:
The 3rd part will get Amaechi sacked as DG of Buhari campaign. grin

I'm loving this. Zombies will soon be here any moment from now.
You don't know these people. They'll deny it, blue, black and red. They don't want to rock the boat. But watch after the elections, if paraventure Buhari wins, Amaechi is a goner

1 Like

Re: Tension: Reno To Release Part 2 Audio Of Amaechi By 10am Tomorrow by onez: 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
Epic. whatever Amaechi said is an open secret. Mr Buhari is a complete failure. Those around Buhari should be honest for once and give an honest verdict on why Buhari shouldn't even complete his first tenure.

7 Likes

Re: Tension: Reno To Release Part 2 Audio Of Amaechi By 10am Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
grin

1 Share

Re: Tension: Reno To Release Part 2 Audio Of Amaechi By 10am Tomorrow by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2019
Mumu Reno.
Fraudster.
Thief.
You ran away from the country the moment Baba became President up till now.
Come back home now.
Coward!

Audio from 2014 or so. At the height of Amaechi’s fight with GEJ.

PDP : The party of losers, thieves, corrupt politicians and failures.
They are doing everything they can to come back and loot, but NEVER again will they near our National treasury anymore.
See failures masturbating already.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tension: Reno To Release Part 2 Audio Of Amaechi By 10am Tomorrow by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:31pm On Jan 05, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Why can't Amaechi be responsible enough and admit it. Stating his reasons makes him matured!

One thing us very clear though everyone knows that Buhari have failed woefully but are afraid to admit it for fear of victimization!!!

Can't wait to hear from and SaraKi when the video is released!!!
Next time don't call our name in your stupidity again.
Okay?!
Now, take this

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tension: Reno To Release Part 2 Audio Of Amaechi By 10am Tomorrow by mobaking: 11:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
So this is what the PDP campaign has been reduced to?.If u think this superstory series is what will shake the APC people then u are a learner.Elections are not won on twitter,ask saraki about ajuloopin.PDP go into the hinterland and meet the real voters one on one.APC eye is on the ball,nothing moves them again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension: Reno To Release Part 2 Audio Of Amaechi By 10am Tomorrow by otokx(m): 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
Even if he drops part 10 it may not be of much use.
Re: Tension: Reno To Release Part 2 Audio Of Amaechi By 10am Tomorrow by Abia1stboy: 11:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
Bubu is a disaster. Amaechi just said the bitter truth cheesy

onez:
Epic. whatever Amaechi said is an open secret. Mr Buhari is a complete failure. Those around Buhari should be honest for once and give an honest verdict on why Buhari shouldn't even complete his first tenure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension: Reno To Release Part 2 Audio Of Amaechi By 10am Tomorrow by mbaboy(m): 11:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
Ubima the lizard
alsudan:
Amethief is in serious pepper soup. Guy will be trying desperately to reach a deal with reno this night.

2 Likes

Re: Tension: Reno To Release Part 2 Audio Of Amaechi By 10am Tomorrow by HisSexcellency(m): 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
post=74489543:
Mumu Reno.
Fraudster.
Thief.
You ran away from the country the moment Baba became President up till now.
Come back home now.
Coward!

Audio from 2014 or so. At the height of Amaechi’s fight with GEJ.

PDP : The party of losers, thieves, corrupt politicians and failures.
They are doing everything they can to come back and loot, but NEVER again will they near our National treasury anymore.
See failures masturbating already.
You left the message to attack the messager. Can you prove that the audio recording is fake. When the final part 3 will be out we go know exactly what year it was recorded

2 Likes

Re: Tension: Reno To Release Part 2 Audio Of Amaechi By 10am Tomorrow by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
HisSexcellency:
You left the message to attack the messager. Can you prove that the audio recording is fake
Knock on your head and the head of your messenger, wailing zombie!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tension: Reno To Release Part 2 Audio Of Amaechi By 10am Tomorrow by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:44pm On Jan 05, 2019
post=74489591:

Next time don't call our name in your stupidity again.
Okay?!
Now, take this
Is that all you have to say Smh

1 Like

Re: Tension: Reno To Release Part 2 Audio Of Amaechi By 10am Tomorrow by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:44pm On Jan 05, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Is that all you have to say Smh
So call Messenger, you are back from your errand.
Okay, brb......
We'll be back to send you and your boss on another errand soon....

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Gaduje Guy Looks Like Someone With A Low IQ / Lagos Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Attack On Igbo. / OFFICIAL: Results From Eleven local govt areas In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.