Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:11 AM

This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. (67976 Views)

See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her / Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by oyepaulkay(m): 12:09am On Jan 07, 2019
Please calm down.....

Ejoor

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Some of us can always be trusted.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:10am On Jan 07, 2019
stupidity:
Oga speak for yourself. I’m a responsible man. I don’t cheat. My future wife can attest to that.
Are you wiser than solomon

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by Teespice(f): 12:12am On Jan 07, 2019
You have started again with all this outlandish articles.

This is 2019. Allow people come online to read something fresh not stale.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by paito: 12:14am On Jan 07, 2019
If your parents are adulterers you are also going to be one unless you break them.Samson fell not because of Delilah but because of dragon half fish half human being. All these ladies consult evil powers to operate.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by lexy2014: 12:15am On Jan 07, 2019
Sparro:

You sound like a small girl. U know nothing about men's sexual behaviors yet. When age, maturity and experience begins to set in, you will surely trace this post and appreciate it.

What's special about d post?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by theapeman4: 12:17am On Jan 07, 2019
internationalman:
That is why my future wife is the luckiest woman on earth. As a matter of fact i don't think she's deserving of me.

I don't cheat on a girlfriend while we are actively still dating let alone wife.
I may be fvcking your future wife as we speak undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by N0favors: 12:19am On Jan 07, 2019
Hintona:

Heaven
The kingdom of God
Heaven wey no sure
Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by lexy2014: 12:19am On Jan 07, 2019
Toks2008:

Trust and faithfulness are different bro.

What's d difference with relation 2d issue u raised?
Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by boiz2men(m): 12:24am On Jan 07, 2019
I don't cheat.

It's expensive to cheat.

I am gods gift to my future wife.... cheesy
Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by Toks2008(m): 12:24am On Jan 07, 2019
Teespice:
You have started again with all this outlandish articles.

This is 2019. Allow people come online to read something fresh not stale.

I don't know the type of school people go to these days or is it you that just want to confuse yourself..

How contradictory...using outlandish to describe the article and asking for something fresh/new at the same time.

BTW why not just ignore the thread?...grammerian.

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 07, 2019
Michelle55:

Never told you I went to school cheesy (didn't finish sec sch sef) .. So Mr intelligent, kindly speak for yourself. If your woman can't trust you with another Hanty.. Then it shouldn't be a general problem(that's your personal issue) there's no need using it as a yardstick to measure others.
Happy New Year!

Numbskull... it's good u admitted u knw next to nothinggrin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by Toks2008(m): 12:32am On Jan 07, 2019
lexy2014:

What's d difference with relation 2d issue u raised?

A woman may be married to a faithful guy but that does not mean she will trust him to be immune to succumbing to his innate passion for the opposite sex.

Many ladies get so carried away by a guy who have been so faithful to them for years and they carelessly allow another lady to come so close to their men...

Some ladies think their husbands are too porsh to look at a "dirty" maid or a common apprentice, or even a female family member until the deed is done.

Then you start to hear the regular questions from the lady..."how could you stoop so low"....this is my point...it is a crazy mystery...any man regardless of his position can stoop below the ground level to sleep with a lady he finds attractive regardless of her status.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 07, 2019
Toks2008:

Where in my post did I write about all men cheating?

I feel sorry for that guy dating a colossal olodo like you.
Nna, take it easy. You can always talk without being disrespectful.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 07, 2019
GOFRONT:
cheesy

Even if I trust myself, I don't trust the devil..

So they have finally done the needful... grin grin grin, we will keep reporting u if u start again
Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by Adebowale89(m): 12:41am On Jan 07, 2019
Toks2008:

Where in my post did I write about all men cheating?

I feel sorry for that guy dating a colossal olodo like you.

Bros why

Michelle55 right now

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by Hintona(f): 12:43am On Jan 07, 2019
N0favors:
Heaven wey no sure
Sure for me
Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 07, 2019
DMerciful:
When a woman claims to understand men more than a man does. Until you get burnt you'll never learn....Do not say the Op has not warned you!
Lol. What exactly did the OP warn her about? That she should keep in mind that her spouse can never be faithful, so she should expect it because it's normal? So una agree say all of una be olosho?
Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by Toks2008(m): 12:48am On Jan 07, 2019
chiefqueen:
Nna, take it easy. You can always talk without being disrespectful.

Lol! But her own original post was cool right? Please don't make me laugh.

I only stated the obvious.
Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by Anduku: 12:50am On Jan 07, 2019
No man should even trust himself with women. The truth is once you see a women that meets your specs you will naturally be attracted to her whether you are married or not and if you don't do everything to avoid being in a tempting situation with her or even avoid her completely, you will one day fall for the temptation to get her in bed. This one pass anointed servant of God or holy spirit filled, born again matter o. If you no dey on guard, even you and your anointing go fall

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by Toks2008(m): 12:51am On Jan 07, 2019
chiefqueen:

Lol. What exactly did the OP warn her about? That she should keep in mind that her spouse can never be faithful, so she should expect it because it's normal? So una agree say all of una be olosho?

Why are some ladies like This? Do you people read upside down?

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by Dollabiz: 12:53am On Jan 07, 2019
smiley
Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 07, 2019
Toks2008:

Lol! But her own original post was cool right? Please don't make me laugh.

I only stated the obvious.
She only told you to speak for yourself(TRUTH). Not all guys are the same (FACT), then you called her an olodo(WRONG). If I make you laugh, please laugh.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by Toks2008(m): 12:56am On Jan 07, 2019
chiefqueen:
She only told you to speak for yourself(TRUTH). Not all guys are the same (FACT), then you called her an olodo(WRONG). If I make you laugh, please laugh.

I'm sure it is 12:57a.m in Naija...please go and have a good night rest.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 07, 2019
Toks2008:

Why are some ladies like This? Do you people read upside down?
I didn't read upside down, I didn't read at all. The topic alone na nonsense. But I read the comments(her comment).

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 07, 2019
Toks2008:

I'm sure it is 12:57a.m in Naija...please go and have a good night rest.
Oh, thank you. You must care a lot.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by Judybash93(m): 1:01am On Jan 07, 2019
Michelle55:
My bf doesn't cheat undecided We still have real men with morals and values out there. So I suggest you speak for yourself @Op. Not all men are cheats.. Period!!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 07, 2019
EVILFOREST:

In SUMMARY,
It's Natural for a MAN to see a LADY and come up with URGES.
U can't take that away.
It's NATURAL.
MALE CREATURES were created to be so, while FEMALES created to have "HEAT PERIOD"
But our nowadays ladies, experience heat period everyday, unlike our Mothers and Ancestors..

Our mothers and ancestors were just good at hiding it.
Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by Toks2008(m): 1:03am On Jan 07, 2019
Anduku:
No man should even trust himself with women. The truth is once you see a women that meets your specs you will naturally be attracted to her whether you are married or not and if you don't do everything to avoid being in a tempting situation with her or even avoid her completely, you will one day fall for the temptation to get her in bed. This one pass anointed servant of God or holy spirit filled, born again matter o. If you no dey on guard, even you and your anointing go fall

Very true.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by N0favors: 1:05am On Jan 07, 2019
Hintona:

Sure for me
Good for you then
Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by Toks2008(m): 1:06am On Jan 07, 2019
chiefqueen:
Oh, thank you. You must care a lot.

Awon omo o ni wahala po ni nairaland yii..

Re: This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. by kogi2010: 1:12am On Jan 07, 2019
same goes to the women they are not left out

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Hides Eyeglass, Big Bottle Inside Her Cleavage, Shocks Social Media Users / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? / When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.