Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" (29892 Views)

Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi / Okechukwu Ibeanu, Not Amina Zakari Is Chairman INEC Logistics Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" by potent5(m): 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
There is gene of lying in their lineage; it's why the lifeless one lies shamelessly to Nigerians without thinking twice.

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" by franchasng: 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
Foolish people

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" by namio10: 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
Even after the presidency declared that Amina is related to the president through intermarriage, she still denies she is not related to president Buhari.

A non mischevious person would have distanced herself from that post at the election collation centre.

The woman should go and hide her face in shame.

5 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" by Newznow: 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" by Ellie01: 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
haladadon:
please can someone explain the powers that she has in her current position in INEC.

Amongs many prominent responsibilities of her new posting. one is being in charge of setting up internet n all.
Me n u know card readers work with internet n with internet so much can be done to thwart d recognition of voters just as it happened to GEJ in 2015, hence voting in favour of buhari can commence.
She isnt fit to b in INEC cos it renders d commission not independent.

5 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" by Adebowale89(m): 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
other contestants has the right to call for her removal if she's indeed related with buhari but that doesn't mean if Buhari want to rig 2019 election he won't with her or without her
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" by namio10: 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
Newznow:
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W7J7xTJu-Y

But through intermarriage, you are related to President Buhari.
A relation is a relation.

Distance yourself from that post of Welfare officer at the Election Collation Centre, now.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
It's good to be truthful in a relationship

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" by Alepa(m): 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
gare:

She is in charge of the vote collated for the Presidential election
The way you people manage to peddle lies without remorse beats my imagination
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
Ellie01:

Amongs many prominent responsibilities of her new posting. one is being in charge of setting up internet n all.
Me n u know card readers work with internet n with internet so much can be done to thwart d recognition of voters just as it happened to GEJ in 2015, hence voting in favour of buhari can commence.
Card reader doesnt work with internet.....
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" by dockokwus: 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
That she lied about the relationship that is easily verifiable shows this woman may indeed be working to rig the elections for Buhari.
Why not just come out and and say 'Yes,Buhari is my uncle or nephew,but it has in no way influenced my job since he became president and will not in the forthcoming elections'.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" by Lavoca: 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
wirinet:

From the article we can see that Mrs Amina Zakari is more than qualified for the job.
So you think there won't be any sort of bias for Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" by Racoon(m): 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/304301-explainer-is-amina-zakari-2019-presidential-election-collation-centre-head-buharis-niece.html

Still confirming that Amina Zakari and the president are distant cousins and this still confirms they are blood.

Reasonable people know.They are denying themselves because of their determined plans to rig the 2019 elections.The signs are all glaring.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" by Omeokachie: 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
A bloody liar she is.

Growing up we were taught that if one is a liar, you need not look far when looking for a thief.

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" by Ellie01: 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
Remember Trump is still facing legitimacy over d russian interference, my guess is as good as urs. that It was only possible becos of the INTERNET
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" by Dpharisee: 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
magoo10:
Going by the information contained in this piece Amina zakari cannot be trusted to be neutral,even her blood blood brother is buhari's minister for water resources.
And another blood brother is Buhari Chief of Protocol

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" by socialmediaman: 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
haladadon:
please can someone explain the powers that she has in her current position in INEC.

Officially, her powers seem to be those of announcing the final results collated by various state RECs. You and I both know this is just “official” powers. That woman with her position and capacity can do anything to change the outcome of the election. State RECs report to her, she has the capacity to meet and discuss election conduct and results with them

So do you think PDP should wait till after election and find out what she “unofficially” does before calling for her resignation?

5 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" by Bizibi(m): 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
Those dunces don't know the meaning of conflict of interest......anyhow anyhow government

4 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" by Dpharisee: 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
cownu said Buhari is dead and the impostor is from Sudan

Poor attempt by you a Yoruba Muslim to divert attention to IPOB as usual. FAIL! tongue
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" by SocialJustice: 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
wirinet:

Since you are having difficulty reading or comprehending or both, I will take the time to quote excepts and explain in in simplier terms.

From the article, Amina Zakaki was not alive the time her father married married buhari's sister, meaning she was never a step daughter- step mother relationship.

From the article we can see that Mrs Amina Zakari is more than qualified for the job.
You're here to actively defend this madness. God have mercy on you.

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" by jameskey(m): 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
Even if amina zakari is removed completely from inec,buhari will still win 2019 presidential election.Atiku abubakar of PDP is no match with Pmb.Buhari saw the worst smear campiagn against his personality in 2015 and emerged victorous...
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" by fasho01(m): 4:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
Oya zone b's, please come and defend your lord and master in the classic tell tale
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" by namio10: 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
MylezKayn:
FTC
Amina Zakari is a bloody liar and her Integrity is under probability. Oya BMCs come and defend her. Try and refute these facts

In better climes, just the furore her appointment generated is enough for her to say I am withdrawing from my appointment as Welfare Officer to the election collation centre.
Aftr all , she shall still earn the same salary when she is redeployed from that Welfare officer position.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" by scopusng(m): 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
jameskey:
Even if amina zakari is removed completely from inec,buhari will still win 2019 presidential election.Atiku abubakar of PDP is no match with Pmb.Buhari saw the worst smear campiagn against his personality in 2015 and emerged victorous...

School years wasted. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" by Shikini: 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
jameskey:

Nigerians didn't know about his gross incompetence in 2015.
Now, Killings have doubled, poverty doubled, unemployment doubled, economy worse, corruption increasing,

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
gare:

She is in charge of the vote collated for the Presidential election

shocked

SOPONGELETEEEEOOOO!

In charge of collation?

Lobatan!

lipsrsealed
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" by jamace(m): 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Somebody should please help me tell AMINA that LYING is CORRUPTION.

3 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" by Bizibi(m): 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
jameskey:
smh
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" by MylezKayn(m): 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
namio10:

In better climes, just the furore her appointment generated is enough for her to say I am withdrawing from my appointment as Welfare Officer to the election collation centre.
Aftr all , she shall still earn the same salary when she is redeployed from that Welfare officer position.
You are right. Nigeria isn't a good clime so she can't even think of doing that.
May God help Nigeria
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" by Jeromejnr(m): 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
Lanre4uonly:
It is well.

LOL.. E say na it is well.. grin

Some ppl Don tire for this country matter.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
BURSTED AGAIN!... BUHARI'S THE MOST DISHONEST / REDUNDANT DUDE I EVER WASTED MY VOTE ON !......#NEVER AGAIN!

NIG IS SITTING ON A KEG OF GUN POWDER.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives One-Day Lagos Governor, Ms. Jemimah Marcus (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of A'isha Buhari / GRV Condemns Attack On Olumide Oworu And His Campaign Team; Calls Out Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.