Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" (29890 Views)

Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi / Okechukwu Ibeanu, Not Amina Zakari Is Chairman INEC Logistics Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" by poseidon12: 1:01am On Jan 07, 2019
flow26:
Buhari has never severed his relationship with Amina’s father’s family even after Buhari’s sister's death. cool . [color=#006600][/color]

Why should he sever relationships with them?

I see comprehension problem here. The Prof is not suggesting that your Buhari should sever his relationship with Amina's family. Rather he is pointing it out to prove that Amina is related to Buhari and hence, there is conflict of interest in her being made an election umpire.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" by donqx: 1:29am On Jan 07, 2019
smiley
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" by cooljoe(m): 1:52am On Jan 07, 2019
see how many positions one family occupies. which kind country be this?
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" by AnyoneButAtiku: 2:04am On Jan 07, 2019
Shikini:
Buhari/APC. have elevated lies in governance to an
entirely different level

Prof Kperogi is very correct. Amina lied. She's Buhari's niece
See definition of niece /nephew

Wait a minute, so the mother of the your ex-wife - whom you divorced some 20 years ago - remains your mother-in-law, despite you having remarried a few times since? You see going by that infantile logic, any children your ex-wife has since produced with the best-man at your wedding must henceforth be regarded as your step-children also. grin

#ContextIsEverything
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" by gare(f): 3:40am On Jan 07, 2019
agugu:

Says who She's not in charge of collation of results... Her job is like an Event Planner for the Collation centre and not results Collation.

Then the title is misleading, which i doubt anyway
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" by Teacher1776(m): 4:27am On Jan 07, 2019
wirinet:

Did you read the links or you only read the headline? I understand the article is long ang Nigerian youth are said to be lazy, but take the effort to read the article in full. You will arrive at the opposite conclusion.
It is obvious u are the lazy one who didn't read before commenting.
Or rather, you lacked a basic understanding of what was written. Comprehension is not really easy.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" by CodeTemplar: 8:40am On Jan 07, 2019
VERDA:

I am tired of this ur back and forth,is there hunger in the land or not??is there wide spread poverty or not??, don't sit in front of your computer and assume things you don't know,my business takes me almost everywhere in Nigeria,from Adamawa to kastina to zamfara to Jos to kano,name them....so I speak from experience and what I have seen,Nigeria has failed its people,whether you believe or not is no concern of mine,the truth remains.
Stop that.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari" by MrCuteID(m): 9:12am On Jan 07, 2019
Are you a Federal Government or Lagos State Government Staff with IPPIS # or ORACLE #? and you need an urgent loan from (Minimum of:N 50,000 to Maximum :N 3,000,000.00 depending on your NET PAY ) at a very lowest interest rate 2.16% monthly in order to foot your obligations or to invest in a business?. For more details, please Inbox me privately or call 08024463908,08119219131

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors / Supporters Burn Party Flag As Omisore Dumps PDP / Police Summon Saraki Over Murder Of 31 People In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.