Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,453 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? (4243 Views)

FREE Blog Commenting Sites With DA 10+ ( How To Build Backlinks For Free) / Free Blog Commenting Sites List / Blog Commenting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 06, 2019
Blog commenting have been highly acclaimed as an effective link building strategy over the years, while the trend has been gradually declining, some webmasters still sees it as a necessity.

What is you take on blog commenting and do you still practise it today for SEO?
Re: Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 06, 2019
All back links are not equal, and links in blog comments are the least considered by Google.
Re: Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? by Nobody: 5:01am On Jan 07, 2019
But still, blog comments links counts.

2 Likes

Re: Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
Who will ever trust all these Nigerian ads network, where is Adblablabla
Re: Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? by Lordjb: 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
I'm coming grin
Re: Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
I gave up on blog commenting after one authority blog I got many such quality comment links, overhauled its comment system and I lost all links! undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? by Premiumwriter: 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2019
It may not count much for SEO but you can get good traffic from there if the page get lots of daily visitors.

1 Like

Re: Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 07, 2019
Premiumwriter:
It may not count much for SEO but you can get good traffic from there if the page get lots of daily visitors.
And relying on such traffic would be suicidal for your site! undecided
Re: Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? by ulutnvhec: 7:42am On Feb 07, 2019
Sure
Re: Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? by SEONaijaExpert: 7:43am On Feb 07, 2019
Interesting read

Google is gradually falling back to the old system of link building. That's true! You read it from me.

I once made an experiment where I bought 10 expired domain names with good DA and all were linked to a new product review blog for Amazon. It works perfectly, the blog was ranked on the first page, No. 3, in 72 hrs for the said items and it generate 1,057 organic views with 93 sales in a day (the first day).

Note: The mother domain wasn't new, so indexing was easy.

I'm sure no one would have thought that still works.

In SEO, you go against the norm, nothing is impossible! Blog commenting is just an experiment in the SEO lab. It works if you work it manually and not buying the links.

But, the problem is, many blogs with high DA are smarter, you won't be able to drop links in their comment box, so think for a better way.

3 Likes

Re: Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? by ictcom: 7:44am On Feb 07, 2019
READY TO TAKE YOUR BUSINESS BRAND TO THE NEXT LEVEL? THEN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK IS WHAT YOU NEED IN 2019

Website design is evolving.
Hosting is cheaper.
Design is faster.
Screen sizes are many.
And your visitors are expecting a lot more from your small business website than in the past.
You need to be at the forefront of the industry.

We value design skill and attention to detail highly. It is important to us that we build contemporary websites that accurately depict our client’s own attitude to business, their spirit and their cult

WHAT YOU GET IN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES
- BUSINESS ID CARD DESIGN
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN ( A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- BUSINESS CARD DESIGN
- LETTER HEAD DESIGN
- 2 OR 6 PAGES BROCHURE DESIGN
------------------------------------------------------
- SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
- LIVE CHAT enabled on your website
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
- Contact/enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N50,000 FROM THE CUSTOMER CENTRIC ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB/MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALIZE IT FOR YOU - GUARANTEED!

CONTACTS AND WEBSITE ON BANNERS! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!
Re: Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? by Portsvessels: 7:46am On Feb 07, 2019
We dey learn
Re: Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:48am On Feb 07, 2019
I don't subscribe to blog commenting anymore. It's dangerous for the progress of your website since you don't have authority of the link backs.
Anyway, I'll still try it with this...
Oya, check out https://www.zealnut.com
grin
Re: Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? by iwriterng(m): 7:52am On Feb 07, 2019
For link juice? Not so much; aside from helping create diversity for your link profile. You don’t want all your links to be do follow links; it raises red flag.

But the goal in 2019 is much more higher than link juice; the goal is to establish relationships with the owner of the blog through commenting. That way you score some links through guest post in the future.

I teach affiliate marketing and seo.
Re: Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? by alexiskenny: 7:56am On Feb 07, 2019
Link link link

I need a link to Aso Rock
Re: Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? by SonyObsessed: 8:15am On Feb 07, 2019
questechie:
I gave up on blog commenting after one authority blog I got many such quality comment links, overhauled its comment system and I lost all links! undecided

Getting all your backlinks from just one website is suicidal to your SEO. People still don't know this, but forum commenting is still one of the most effective and cost-effective link building strategy ever. Google loves forums, because a lot of people contribute there daily, thereby will definitely have answer to the user's query. So all outgoing links are given the link juice as expected, well, expect the forum uses a "no follow" tag on links.

Forum commenting helped one of my website from DA0 to DA20 in less than six months. The good thing is, forum commenting is also free, just open account and contribute daily. But make sure your juice comes from lots of forums not just one, getting all your juice from just one forum will hurt your rankings. Unlike forum commenting, guest posts on blogs will costs you thousands of dollars and most of them change it to nofollow over time.
Re: Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? by qanda: 8:17am On Feb 07, 2019
Re: Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:25am On Feb 07, 2019
Bookmarked
Re: Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? by Premiumwriter: 8:32am On Feb 07, 2019
questechie:

And relying on such traffic would be suicidal for your site! undecided
of course no intelligent person will rely on just one source of traffic
Re: Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? by Lazyreporta(m): 8:46am On Feb 07, 2019
Re: Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? by ibietela2(m): 8:51am On Feb 07, 2019
Cheaper in some way

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does The Design Of This Website Worth N420, 000? (please Review) / Any Forum Name Like Nairaland In South Africa And Ghana? / 5 Keys To A Successful Business Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.