Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,001 members, 7,799,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Senator Ayogu Eze Receives The Highest Honour In Amuri Nkanu Land (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ayogu Eze Receives The Highest Honour In Amuri Nkanu Land (photos) (11530 Views)

Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi And Ayogu Eze Hug Passionately / Hausa Community In Enugu Endorse Ayogu Eze For Governor 2019(pictures) / Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Ayogu Eze Receives The Highest Honour In Amuri Nkanu Land (photos) by chinwe1960: 7:36am On Jan 06, 2019
Senator Ayogu Eze, the APC candidate for Enugu State gubernatorial election was today given the highest honour in Amuri, Nkanu West LGA by the paramount ruler of Amuri Kingdom, HRM, Igwe Charles E. Nwoye, The OBIOHA II of Amuri Kingdom.

Upon his Arrival, Senator Ayogu Eze visited the ancestorial seat of power of the community before proceeding to the palace.

Senator Ayogu Eze who was in the palace of Igwe Charles for a familiarization visit was taken unawares by the Igwe and his cabinet when they brought out the paraphernalia for Chieftancy conferment on the APC governorship candidate.

Surprised Senator Eze was conferred with a Chieftancy title; “High Chief Odum N’egbu Agu” meaning the Lion that kills the Tiger. The title according to the traditional ruler automatically makes him member of Igwe’s cabinet.

Conferring the title, Igwe Charles said the unplanned Chieftancy coronation is befitting of the character of Senator Ayogu Eze as a fearless, honest and transparent leader and a man worthy to be the governor of Enugu State.

“I didn’t plan today’s event with anyone and never informed anybody as I wanted it to be a surprise to all.

“In our land, Chieftancy title of this magnitude is earned and can never be bought nor paid for by anyone.

“We are convinced that Senator Ayogu Eze is eminently qualified for the title and he has the blessing and support of our community in the coming election” Igwe Charles said.

Igwe Charles Nwoye went a step further to offer a piece of land to Senator Eze to build a house as a bona-fide son of the community.

Elated Senator Ayogu Eze described the action of the Igwe and his cabinet as “Positive palace ambush” because he was not expecting such a huge honour thanked the Igwe and his cabinet for the recognition.

“Honestly, I don’t know how I’m feeling, I’m just coming from Enugu Ezike for a burial and wanted to only visit the Igwe to say hello and met this positive palace ambush.

” I will never forget this day because by the title I was given, I am now part and parcel of this community and when we take over the governance of the state, it will be a victory for all of us” Senator Eze said.

Click the link to view more pictures

Source :
StateReporters Newspaper
http://www.statereporters.com/2019/01/06/senator-ayogu-eze-receives-the-highest-honour-in-amuri-nkanu-land/

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Receives The Highest Honour In Amuri Nkanu Land (photos) by Tunasco4u(m): 7:40am On Jan 06, 2019
Amuri in Agbani 419 zone,your honor is fake

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Receives The Highest Honour In Amuri Nkanu Land (photos) by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 06, 2019
All because of ELECTIONS

1 Like

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Receives The Highest Honour In Amuri Nkanu Land (photos) by alizma: 7:40am On Jan 06, 2019
this one is even better, he is an official thief. there are many well known unofficial thieves that are crown high chief in that part of the country, all that matters is how much you can pay. wh n ego is talking, everybody is expected to bow.
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Receives The Highest Honour In Amuri Nkanu Land (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:41am On Jan 06, 2019
AYOGU EZE : Here comes the next Governor of Enugu State.
Argue with your PVC!
ZombieTAMER:
grin grin grin
Face your dying BBQ business
We hereby use this rare OPPORTUNITY to say a very BIG THANK YOU to you and your ilks for advertising our business unsolicited 24/7 on a daily basis.
You don't know how much you guys mean to us.
What can we do without you?
Hugs and kisses Guys!

Nessaboo, isn't God just too wonderful?!
wink cheesy

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Receives The Highest Honour In Amuri Nkanu Land (photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 7:42am On Jan 06, 2019
sai Barbar cheesy
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Receives The Highest Honour In Amuri Nkanu Land (photos) by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 06, 2019
Bribing things
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Receives The Highest Honour In Amuri Nkanu Land (photos) by yjgm(m): 7:42am On Jan 06, 2019
The igwe did well....
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Receives The Highest Honour In Amuri Nkanu Land (photos) by arabbunkum: 7:42am On Jan 06, 2019
Local title that no one outside Amuri recognises.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Receives The Highest Honour In Amuri Nkanu Land (photos) by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 06, 2019
post=74493837:

Argue with your PVC!
if wishes were horse
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Receives The Highest Honour In Amuri Nkanu Land (photos) by machuks45(m): 7:43am On Jan 06, 2019
Even if Ayogu Eze collects the highest honor in Nigeria,he can never govern enugu state. Enugu is pdp

5 Likes

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Receives The Highest Honour In Amuri Nkanu Land (photos) by ZombieTAMER: 7:43am On Jan 06, 2019
post=74493837:

Argue with your PVC!
grin grin grin

Face your dying BBQ business

9 Likes

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Receives The Highest Honour In Amuri Nkanu Land (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 7:44am On Jan 06, 2019
Let's keep giving them titles for impoverishing and fleecing us.
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Receives The Highest Honour In Amuri Nkanu Land (photos) by Baawaa(m): 7:44am On Jan 06, 2019
When it to comes to money these people can give chieftaincy and honour to a goat grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Receives The Highest Honour In Amuri Nkanu Land (photos) by perdollar(m): 7:45am On Jan 06, 2019
time to milk political cows
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Receives The Highest Honour In Amuri Nkanu Land (photos) by helinues: 7:47am On Jan 06, 2019
I am not too conversant with Enugu's politicis but i don't see Ayogu defeating the incumbent
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Receives The Highest Honour In Amuri Nkanu Land (photos) by DesChyko: 8:01am On Jan 06, 2019
Any honour higher than being King?
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Receives The Highest Honour In Amuri Nkanu Land (photos) by odidan(m): 8:10am On Jan 06, 2019
believe the igwe at ur own risk,igwe expecting an suv next week
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Receives The Highest Honour In Amuri Nkanu Land (photos) by Bossontop(m): 8:19am On Jan 06, 2019
I dey sure say him buy am with money..........because these days there really is nothing money cannot buy

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Receives The Highest Honour In Amuri Nkanu Land (photos) by Carlyscales: 8:19am On Jan 06, 2019
Nawahoo!
An igbo wearing suit to receive highest honour from his king!

Anyways congrats to him!
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Receives The Highest Honour In Amuri Nkanu Land (photos) by johnmartus(m): 8:22am On Jan 06, 2019
grin why it will not be fake to you,just because the man I s apc .hate will not kill you I spit on you.
Tunasco4u:
Amuri in Agbani 419 zone,your honor is fake

1 Like

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Receives The Highest Honour In Amuri Nkanu Land (photos) by johnmartus(m): 8:25am On Jan 06, 2019
grin the man is better than seating governor. But because of their hatred for APC they will vote against him.
post=74493837:

Argue with your PVC!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Receives The Highest Honour In Amuri Nkanu Land (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:33am On Jan 06, 2019
johnmartus:
grin the man is better than seating governor. But because of their hatred for APC they will vote against him.
You can say thay again John.
This is nothing but the truth! cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Receives The Highest Honour In Amuri Nkanu Land (photos) by clinsman1: 9:11am On Jan 06, 2019
Enugu state APC chairman is the brother of the Igwe..that was why he was giving to title. PDP is still our party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Receives The Highest Honour In Amuri Nkanu Land (photos) by NessaBoo(f): 9:19am On Jan 06, 2019
post=74493837:
Argue with your PVC!

We hereby use this rare OPPORTUNITY to say a very BIG THANK YOU to you and your ilks for advertising our business unsolicited 24/7 on a daily basis.
You don't know how much you guys mean to us.
What can we do without you?
Hugs and kisses Guys!

Nessaboo, isn't God just too wonderful?!
wink cheesy

Always!

Manna, don't give people heart attack oo!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Receives The Highest Honour In Amuri Nkanu Land (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:23am On Jan 06, 2019
NessaBoo:

Always!
Manna, don't give people heart attack oo!!
Hahahaha cheesy wink.
We try to stay on our lane at all times and they keep disturbing our space o!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Receives The Highest Honour In Amuri Nkanu Land (photos) by senatordave1(m): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2019
helinues:
I am not too conversant with Enugu's politicis but i don't see Ayogu defeating the incumbent
Even me but he will make some waves,pull some votes for buhari and win a few lgas
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Receives The Highest Honour In Amuri Nkanu Land (photos) by senatordave1(m): 9:51am On Jan 06, 2019
johnmartus:
My brother,they play emotional politics.they cant separate sentiments from politics.my south south people are gradually imbibing that,its what a highly educated zone should do

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Makinde Gives N900,000 To 30 Oyo Indigenes / Fashola, Amina Mohammed Meet With Segolene Royal, French Minister / Kwara Leads 20 Other APC States In Development, Says Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.