Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:16 AM

Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened (8316 Views)

Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! / Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House / 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 06, 2019
M/25

Moved out of my parents house today and I find myself sobbing in my new place.
Feeling frantic and really worried. What can I do?

4 Likes

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Pavore9: 8:06am On Jan 06, 2019
You will ease into this phase of life with time.

27 Likes

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Shelumiel: 8:06am On Jan 06, 2019
Get busy

9 Likes

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Kenzico(m): 8:09am On Jan 06, 2019
Take it easy Buddy

4 Likes

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 06, 2019
Try and arrange big nyansh olosho this night.

You must test your new bed. If not you might be disappointed.

27 Likes

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 06, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Try and arrange big nyansh olosho this night.

You must test your new bed. If not you might be disappointed.
why you leave ur sense for 2018 ?
You suppose crossover with ur sense na...

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 06, 2019
were you crying because you miss them already?

t'was tough leaving my folks myself but they're just three hrs away and i visit when i can. depending on how far away you are, you can always visit them, or call them often. you did the right thing by moving out and trying to stand on your own two feet. no need crying. enjoy being a grownup now.

11 Likes

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by RSVP: 9:01am On Jan 06, 2019
You challenged yourself and it's normal to felt that way after moving out of ur comfort zone.

just find a joint or small bar to pass weekend if you're the type that smoke or drink.. and if you're not .. then you could find a nearby sport viewing center to watch today's football matches...Make new friends and forget about home.

You go dey alright.

5 Likes

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 06, 2019
SixDividedByTwo:

t'was tough leaving my folks myself but they're just three hrs away and i visit when i can. depending on how far away you are, you can always visit them, or call them often. you did the right thing by moving out and trying to stand on your own two feet. no need crying. enjoy being a grownup now.

Yeah, I miss and love them. �

6 Likes

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 06, 2019
RSVP:
You challenged yourself and it's normal to felt that way after moving out ur comfort zone.

just find a joint or small bar to pass weekend if you're the type that smoke or drink.. and if you're not .. then you could find a nearby sport viewing center to watch today's football matches...Make new friends and forget about home.

Don’t smoke and drink. Would just channel the emotions to work. It’s my first day and I feel this way already

1 Like

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 06, 2019
SixDividedByTwo:

Thanks for your kind words embarassed

1 Like

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by amalab30(m): 10:30am On Jan 06, 2019
Eeyah, you'll be fine. Very soon, once you settle in, you'd just be visiting them once a while.

Good thing is, when your neighbor starts bringing Sallah or Festive meals for you, you go just dey happy.

2 Likes

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by djoe21(m): 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
While some people cannot wait to move out! Mehn, the love is there but a man gotta be a man!

14 Likes

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
djoe21:
While some people cannot wait to move out! Mehn, the love is there but a man gotta be a man!

I guess
Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Rosarie(f): 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
My dear.i am married with 3kids.havie never been apart from my parents.this year was the first Xmas and new year I did without them.we lived in the same city before.i cried Honestly.i miss my mom sooooooo much.soooo much.i wish I could see her for just one second.so it's natural.with time u will be strong.me now I have things to occupy my mind.if u are working will ease with time.kai.i misss my mom.we are almost 7 to 8hours away now

11 Likes

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
I left my parents since the age of 16 and now am almost 23.....it teaches me how to be independent and the hustling spirit was set in me. I thank God for the path my life went because it later became a blessing when I thought it was circumstances.

10 Likes

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by nazablossom(f): 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
It's natural to feel that way. Give it time, you will start enjoying your new place, you would remember this day and laugh about it.
Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by NUJABEZ: 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
What of we that don't have parents or parents house? Should we cower at your feet and Proclaim you our leader? Shift abeg. Wussy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by peacengine(m): 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
grin grin guy u de fall hand o

3 Likes

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Gavorche: 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
see this guy o opportunity wey person dey fine you get dey cry.for sure I will miss them but not tthe extent of crying or feeling down or emotional.Maximum freedom no more talk and disturbance.Thats why I am missing school days and NYSC.Person need better job and money to settle down am tired of staying at home bet9ja Sef no dey help matters

10 Likes

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
It happens bruh!

There’s nothing like family. But man go still be man, it’s inevitable you’d move out if you want to be a real man.

I remember my first night when I moved out, I woke up in the dead of night confused, I was panicking because I couldn’t find the toilet to pee, that was when it hit me that I wasn’t at home anymore. Lol you can visit them for the first few weeks if you miss them so much.

You’ll see that after a while, they’ll be the ones begging you to come and visit when you eventually get used to living alone and you start enjoying the freedom that comes with it.

Cheers!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by ogawisdom(m): 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
Fiyinfoluwa20:
M/25

Congratulations

This is the beginning of manhood, u will get used to staying alone until u get married, some alcohol and fresh chics can help at times when ur mind is filled with shit lipsrsealed

Above all social media Will be your best friend to pass time grin

Whatever u do don't park back to your father's house be a man and fight your battle

2 Likes

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Richy4(m): 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
Disadvantage of not living in a boarding school 101 cheesy

Anyone that lived in a boarding school most likely will not feel this way

25 Likes

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by waywardpikin: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
Fiyinfoluwa20:

Don’t smoke and drink. Would just channel the emotions to work. It’s my first day and I feel this way already

Give it a week or two. You would have settled in into a nice routine. I can't deny you may feel a little lonely sometimes though, especially on the weekends. Do you like watching movies or tv series? That could help you pass the weekend until Monday comes around again. Moving from one phase of life to the next isn't easy my dear. It's called leaving your comfort zone. That's how we grow. Cheers!!!

3 Likes

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by mhizdebbygold(f): 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
It's very normal to feel that way buddy...but with time u'll learn to leave without them. I remember when ma bro left I didn't know if I should start crying but now it feels normal he's just few miles away from us and I Neva cease to visit when am free.

1 Like

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by czarina(f): 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
Ehyaah.... Sorry honey, you'll be fine in no time. smiley

check my profile if you live in Jos
Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
mhizdebbygold:
It's very normal to feel that way buddy...but with time u'll learn to leave without them. I remember when ma bro left I didn't know if I should start crying but now it feels normal he's just few miles away from us and I Neva cease to visit when am free.

Thanks
Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by lilmax(m): 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
left when I was 22, you'll be alright las las

2 Likes

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by bukatyne(f): 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
Fiyinfoluwa20:

Thanks

You surely did not go to boarding school.

You will be fine. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by jaszplus12(m): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
Richy4:
Disadvantage of not living in a boarding school 101 cheesy

Anyone that lived in a boarding school most likely will not feel this way
Oh man!!! You just took the words outta my mouth!!
The OP should learn that too... once you get married and have kids try not to be soooooo attached you can't let them leave else they're sure to fall victim to manipulators and their ilk later in life!

1 Like

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
Fiyinfoluwa20:
M/25

Sissy ass nigga grin cheesy

Make some new friends...walk around your new hood and take a bottle of beer..just one.

Some kind people dey this country sha.

3 Likes

Re: Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
Fiyinfoluwa20:
M/25

OP how old are you, are you still a student and how do you plan on catering for your needs like rent and others.
I'm planning on moving out too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Denying Husbands Brothers/cousins Their Said "conjugal Rights" / Should Evil Be Justified Regardless Of The Intention / Please Help! My Wife Is Too Sexually Uptight / Rigid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.