Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation (71366 Views)

Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria / Sahara Power Group Graduate Engineering Program 2018 Aptitude Test Invitation / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by enambobo(m): 8:56am On Jan 06, 2019
Who else got an Email for the SPDC PETAN internship online test? Details below.

You have been shortlisted for an online test by SPDC PETAN Internship Online Assessment.

The test duration is 75 minutes.

Please note that you are required to have COMPLETED your test by the Test End Date stated below.

Your test details are as below:
Test Start Date: 12:00 AM, 8th January 2019

Test End Date:11:59 PM 8th January 2019

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by SlimHan(f): 9:14am On Jan 06, 2019
enambobo:
Who else got an Email for the SPDC PETAN internship online test? Details below.

You have been shortlisted for an online test by SPDC PETAN Internship Online Assessment.

The test duration is 75 minutes.

Please note that you are required to have COMPLETED your test by the Test End Date stated below.

Your test details are as below:
Test Start Date: 12:00 AM, 8th January 2019

Test End Date:11:59 PM 8th January 2019
@OP can I beg you to please ensure you do all you can to ace the exam smiley
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by enambobo(m): 9:16am On Jan 06, 2019
SlimHan:
@OP can I beg you to please ensure you do all you can to ace the exam smiley
You don't mean it. You're the second person saying this. Were you invited too?
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by SlimHan(f): 9:32am On Jan 06, 2019
enambobo:

You don't mean it. You're the second person saying this. Were you invited too?
No. I wasn't.

It's a big opportunity that would open door for more.
Don't be under pressure though, calm down but put in your best.

Cheers
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by enambobo(m): 9:46am On Jan 06, 2019
SlimHan:
No. I wasn't.

Cheers
Thanks dear.
Pls do you have an idea on their question type?

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Kingzy4pep(m): 9:47am On Jan 06, 2019
SlimHan:
No. I wasn't.

Cheers
Wasn't contacted too. I've been hoping on it since.
What did you study?
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by enambobo(m): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2019
Kingzy4pep:
Wasn't contacted too. I've been hoping on it since.
What did you study?
Civil Engineering. I was sent text severally but I ignored. Not until they called the day before yesterday.
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by SlimHan(f): 11:15am On Jan 06, 2019
enambobo:

Thanks dear.
Pls do you have an idea on their question type?
I found this online.
The link should be helpful
http://jobcenternigeria.com/download-aptitude-questions-and-answers-pdf/

2 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Bb2018: 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
enambobo:

Civil Engineering. I was sent text severally but I ignored. Not until they called the day before yesterday.

Hi, what date were you given to write the test and have you written it
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by enambobo(m): 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
SlimHan:
I found this online.
The link should be helpful
http://jobcenternigeria.com/download-aptitude-questions-and-answers-pdf/
OK thanks very much. I appreciate.
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by enambobo(m): 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
Bb2018:

Hi, what date were you given to write the test and have you written it
8th. Were you invited?
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Bb2018: 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
enambobo:

8th. Were you invited?

Yes, but no date, Just the text. I got the message on the message on the 27th. Been checking my mail since then but nothing
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Bb2018: 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
enambobo:

8th. Were you invited?

I got the message on the 27th
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by enambobo(m): 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
Bb2018:

Yes, but no date, Just the text. I got the message on the message on the 27th. Been checking my mail since then but nothing
Myself I didn't get the email not until yesterday.
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Bb2018: 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
Ok, so you haven't written the test
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by enambobo(m): 5:24am On Jan 08, 2019
Bb2018:
Ok, so you haven't written the test
No. Sorry for the late response.
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by moyin29: 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
for the answer please drop your whatsapp number, lemme drop it for you

3 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Easymicky: 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2019
moyin29:
for the answer please drop your whatsapp number, lemme drop it for you

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by moyin29: 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2019
Easymicky:

sent to you already
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Tbrxy: 12:09am On Jan 09, 2019
i got same email and just completed the test, but i think i must have mistaken. finished a section on time and didnt want to wait because it was almost 11:59 so clicked end assessment thinking itd end that stage tho. want to confirm how many sections it was from anyone who wrote the test today

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Fremaxx: 12:27am On Jan 09, 2019
You guys should just stay on this trend for future sake. Some of us want to know how the process is. Please share information here too.
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by enambobo(m): 6:17am On Jan 09, 2019
Tbrxy:
i got same email and just completed the test, but i think i must have mistaken. finished a section on time and didnt want to wait because it was almost 11:59 so clicked end assessment thinking itd end that stage tho. want to confirm how many sections it was from anyone who wrote the test today
Four sections.
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Goalnaldo(m): 7:44am On Jan 09, 2019
enambobo:

they called you even though you ignored their messages. It seems God has ordained this job for you. I wish you nothing but success in the test.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by enambobo(m): 8:51am On Jan 09, 2019
Goalnaldo:
they called you even though you ignored their messages. It seems God has ordained this job for you. I wish you nothing but success in the test.
Amen. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by biggieeeeeeee: 10:38am On Jan 09, 2019
Please i want to know dI'd they consider Hnd holders?
Pls @enambobo do you have Hnd or Bsc?
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Tbrxy: 11:08am On Jan 09, 2019
enambobo:

Four sections.
phew...thanks. it was after the fourth section i clicked end assessment. English, Numerical, Abstract and Logical

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by enambobo(m): 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
biggieeeeeeee:
Please i want to know dI'd they consider Hnd holders?
Pls @enambobo do you have Hnd or Bsc?
B.Eng
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Bb2018: 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2019
Hi , has anyone gotten a response in regards to the test written
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Easymicky: 6:58am On Jan 17, 2019
No
Bb2018:
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by enambobo(m): 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
Bb2018:
I haven't
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Wezem1: 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
enambobo:

I haven't
I thought I was the only one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. / Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.