Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,703 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. (67528 Views)

Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics / U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by masseratti: 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
tossie101:
Yoruba ladies are senseless.
They commit suicide on everything.
No wonder they are called afonjas angry.

Rest in pieces u died foolishly
I cant take my own life because of some stupid love.
what's the meaning of Afonja?
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by angelababe(f): 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
Too bad. Some men can not be trusted. What a sad way to end a promising life.

1 Like

Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by Xtabellah(f): 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
tossie101:
Yoruba ladies are senseless.
They commit suicide on everything.
No wonder they are called afonjas angry.

Rest in pieces u died foolishly
I cant take my own life because of some stupid love.

And you feel you have spoken with sense oo!!!
Retarded fellow
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by tossie101(f): 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
masseratti:
what's the meaning of Afonja?

Yorubas, "bitter person"
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by masseratti: 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
This post has 7 pages and no one bothered to check for the source, how can someone bear the name Joy Mariam at the same time, no location, no hospital name, no police statement just a post from a blog that is not credible. Mods seun needs to do better jobs at weeding out all this click baits bloggers on nairaland.com, anytime I see click here my suspicion arose.

1 Like

Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
Senseless she goat
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by chocboi78(m): 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
Whichever way, man must DIE
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by masseratti: 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
tossie101:

Yorubas, "bitter person"
lolz if the person the name was from is who you are referring to, he was no way a bitter person,read your history well stop saying what people says, by the way how can the most accommodating people in Nigeria be bitter people.

1 Like

Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by zyzxx(m): 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by tossie101(f): 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
masseratti:
lolz if the person the name was from is who you are referring to, he was no way a bitter person,read your history well stop saying what people says, by the way how can the most accommodating people in Nigeria be bitter people.

Yorubas are not the most accommodating people IGBOS are.
Yoruba will accommodate and frustrate u will tribalism. While IGBOS will accommodate u and forget where u come from and treat u equally.
So who is better?

1 Like

Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by biggiedol: 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
Karu site,she works in the guy lounge

nickxtra:
Sorry o, where did this happen in Abuja?
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by Vince77(m): 7:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
Africanness:
It's terrible to not have a purpose for ur life.

Yea she had too much free-time.
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by Angy55(f): 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2019
KingThreatzz:
What poison did she drink? Probably Sniper cos no one keeps poision at home.
It's hightime our government bans Sniper for sales in markets and malls. It should only be sold for agricultural use.
If you quote me to insult me, pray no depressed member of your family chooses to drink sniper someday.

Na only sniper warri mosquitoes dey fear I swear.
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by biggiedol: 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2019
It's 100% real, though na long story

masseratti:
This post has 7 pages and no one bothered to check for the source, how can someone bear the name Joy Mariam at the same time, no location, no hospital name, no police statement just a post from a blog that is not credible. Mods seun needs to do better jobs at weeding out all this click baits bloggers on nairaland.com, anytime I see click here my suspicion arose.
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by masseratti: 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
biggiedol:
It's 100% real, though na long story

but you can give us more insight, I am not saying the story can't be real, but insight will b nice
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
I cant die for any man...i still ve a lot to achieve ,a long way to go,sweet family members n moreover,life is too short to be wasted...so sad ...rest in peace poor girl

1 Like

Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by masseratti: 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
tossie101:

Yoruba will accommodate and frustrate u will tribalism. While IGBOS will accommodate u and forget where u come from and treat u equally.
So who is better?
please cite an example of other tribes business thriving in Igbo land, if Yorubas are not accommodating they won't give back Igbos houses after the Civil War, the 1st business center in kilo area in Aguda was established by a Igbo man, after the war he came back to continue his business, not only that the Yoruba man who managed the business for him during the war gave him all the money mare during the war, the man is still alive and the business center is still there, cite an example of that in igbó land please, not only that a Yoruba man died for a Igbo man in Ibadan in the 60s,Fajuyi died for Ironsi when danjuma came to kill him, danjuma told him they didn't come for him, they came for Ironsi, they told him to step aside he said not on my watch, name one Igbo man that has died for a Yoruba man, Soyinka was sent to prison because he sided with Igbos, name one igbó man that has being sent to prison because of a Yoruba cause.

1 Like

Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by MrSix: 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
Jubilancy:

See me here ooo. ...I am so tired of playing hard to get ...if you are serious minded and responsible enough to build something lasting please dm me
Errrm...check your mail.
Or better still, my contact is in my signature. Message me on whatsapp Or call.
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by 2saints: 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
joesh94:
Its so sad, A pretty lady's life wasted.

Get ads served to your mobile app and make cool money with google admob, hit my signature for detailed info

I would like to know how this works.
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by tossie101(f): 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
masseratti:
please cite an example of other tribes business thriving in Igbo land, if Yorubas are not accommodating they won't give back Igbos houses after the Civil War, the 1st business center in kilo area in Aguda was established by a Igbo man, after the war he came back to continue his business, not only that the Yoruba man who managed the business for him during the war gave him all the money mare during the war, the man is still alive and the business center is still there, cite an example of that in igbó land please, not only that a Yoruba man died for a Igbo man in Ibadan in the 60s,Fajuyi died for Ironsi when danjuma came to kill him, danjuma told him they didn't come for him, they came for Ironsi, they told him to step aside he said not on my watch, name one Igbo man that has died for a Yoruba man, Soyinka was sent to prison because he sided with Igbos, name one igbó man that has being sent to prison because of a Yoruba cause.

Business is striving in onicha and ABA.
Guys are making it big there.
However there Is bigger business opportunity in Lagos because, the government made is so just to favour Lagos.
To import things u have to use Lagos port to travel out u have to use Lagos airport.

If not for the reason I don't think people will come to Lagos for any reason.
The fact still remains that's Nigerian government made Lagos what is today not yorubas get that right.

And talking about how YOruba man helped ironsi and whatever. That's individual character not all YORUBAS,
BecUse I don't want to start telling u how I have helped YORYBA and how my brother have also helped a Yoruba person,
Else this page won't contain it.

there are many yoruba landord who won't rent house for u because u are igbo

1 Like

Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
Mumu
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by Solidlove(m): 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
tossie101:
Yoruba ladies are senseless. They commit suicide on everything. No wonder they are called afonjas angry.
Rest in pieces u died foolishly I cant take my own life because of some stupid love.
Another wasted sperm
Stupid tribalism blood is running in your vain Mumu

Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by Bintuenyo: 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
KingThreatzz:
What poison did she drink? Probably Sniper cos no one keeps poision at home.
It's hightime our government bans Sniper for sales in markets and malls. It should only be sold for agricultural use.
If you quote me to insult me, pray no depressed member of your family chooses to drink sniper someday.
Sniper can't be ban, because I'm using it everyday.
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by Solidlove(m): 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2019
tossie101:

So who is better?

i rather prefer If u say Hausa people is the most people than to say IGBO'S

IGBO'S! IGBO'S!! IGBO'S!!! I won't say more than that
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by biomedics(m): 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
I feel like flogging her corpse, she was only schooled and never educated.
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by KingThreatzz: 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
Bintuenyo:
Sniper can't be ban, because I'm using it everyday.

You know that shît can affect your respiratory organs on the long run.
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by victorian(f): 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
She Bleep up!

I always tell ladies, don't date a man for donkey years.

Don't put your all in the life of any man.

Don't become his sex slave and house girl in his home.

Respect yourself
Give yourself respect for God sake! Have goals to pursue apart from clinching a man. If not? Emptiness and suicide will be your case . Give yourselves brain for God sakes!
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
one less hoe to worry about.
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by zinny377(f): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
Hmmm....nawaoh!
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by tossie101(f): 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
Solidlove:

Another wasted sperm

Stupid tribalism blood is running in your vain
Mumu

Who is this cow pls
Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by Thicktemptation(f): 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
When my ex left me after 5 wasteful years of sacrifices I almost killed myself too but I come reason say plenty men still dey wey dey my matter. I kuku use the sniper kill cockroaches for house.

2 Likes

Re: Joy Mariam Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her In Abuja. by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Men Return Car They Stole, Wash It With Their Clothes After Going "Mad". Photos / Guy Who Called A Man 'Mad' In Kano Severely Beaten (Photo) / Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.