Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,863 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic (39327 Views)

A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill / A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi / A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Ubdavis(m): 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Almost like a masquerade
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by IamPlato(m): 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
All Of Una just De Shout Keep It Up. Una no Fit Tell Am To Send Him Account Number Abi undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by shinabrown: 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
Drop your contact for patronage

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Jaywon22(m): 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
Nice sketching......u r good

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Mabpaine(m): 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Slimszy:
Greetings everyone, my name is Kalejaye O. Tosin, a Nigerian Photo-realistic artist.

Here is my drawing of Zlatan Ibrahimovic made with Graphite and Charcoal pencil on Paper.

What are your thoughts?

DM me your digits, I will like to patronize you

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by slawomir: 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
This guy dey learn work for where my guy dey for uniben

Android is his name
That guy na master
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
emmabest2000:
Master piece

Congratulations you have discovered whom you are

Thank you

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
FuckAuntySpam:
This is nothing but talent, I envy you sir

Thank you
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
Movic1:
Nice one. Kudos cool

Thank you
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by gbemisawlar: 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
Ibro need to see this
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
rickyboss333:
10/10

Thank you
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
Glycolysis:
I just saved that picture cheesy
Excellent art sir...

Thank you Sir

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
etrange:
I don't know why but I have an extremely soft spot for people that do these kinda diagrams.

I see them as genuine, passionate and ambitious.

@OP, nice work. I pray your talents take you to places you've never imagined!

Amen, thank you. God bless
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
frinx:

Super talent.

Thank you
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
Albert0011:
Mehn u re truly superb o how i wish ibrahimovic can see it.

Thank you, I hope so too
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
klever18:
Op try post it in zlatan instagram page

Thank you for the insight
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
Randy100:
I am speechless. You are too good.

Thank you
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:
nigerian government are mad, very mad. So we get this kind talent for this country. God will bless you bro

Haha, Amen to your prayers. God bless you too
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
post=74497761:
Very very Goood job.

Keep it up man.

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

mainanalyst:
Great Job mate

Thank you
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
Elpercy:
creative
Thank you
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2019
anthonie3:
Wow.. This is so nice.. Mehnn!! You have got some talent

Thank you
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
Electdbahdguy:
Send Zlatan this image via Instagram. I bet you he go reward you very well.

Meanwhile don't go there as a beggar. Go as a fan and I bet you dude go wire you pass 5million Naira!!!

Thank you for the insight.
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by klever18(m): 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
shevy878:
we hv only 1zlatan & dt is Zlatan Ibile.
Who is zlatan ibile?
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by LUMY7: 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
Wow.. You are talented
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
kenedy175:
You mean you drew this with your hands?? If so, you must be really good. You could make a name from this. Kudos!!

Thank you
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
teemie:
When I saw it, I thought the real photo was changed to black and white. This is superb. I always envy those dat can draw like this. Wish it's me, chaiii.

Haha, you can actually develop the skill. I am self taught as well
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by klever18(m): 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
IamPlato:
All Of Una just De Shout Keep It Up. Una no Fit Tell Am To Send Him Account Number Abi undecided
Change begins with you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
Pelaiye2703:
Guy no dull your 2019 ooo, gbe body eee n tag ibrahimovic sharp sharp. If God wan pick your call make e acknowledge you. Sha pray make em no put on his EGO shirt when he sees this...#Nice Art..

Thank you, I will.
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by TheVerdict: 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
Damn! This guy is good.
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
Lucid1:
Life's so unfair, it blesses some with exceptional talents and leaves the rest to marvel in awe.
cry

This is an awesome work. WoW

Haha, we are all awesome in our different ways. Thank you for the compliment.
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
mizzy007:
I think u should share ur social media handle here... Also I will like u to do a drawing for me, share ur whatsapp contact with me so we can talk pricing. cheers

IG: @Kalejaye_O_T
Twitter: @Kalejaye_O_T
Phone Number: 08066463938
Email: tosinkalejaye92@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Artist, Oresegun Olumide Wedding Photos / Waris Kareem And Tsai Ing-wen, Taiwanese President To Meet / What Is The Best Caption For This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.