Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari (45623 Views)

Gov Aliyu Directs Immediate Renovation Of Ex-President Shagari's Burnt House / Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight / Shagari’s Son Aminu Apologises To Jonathan, Knocks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by scobaba: 11:12am On Jan 06, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
No Friend No Foe cool

Ebelebe. grin
Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by Rebuke: 11:13am On Jan 06, 2019
post=74497005:

Just imagine bro.
The situation of this country is critical with the kinda mentality some of her youths have.
But its refreshing to see that we still have some reasonable people like you around.
That gives us a glimpse of light at the end of the tunnel.
Nigeria will be great again.

You are still in so much pains....
Nwanne, Ndo! cry cry

Lemme tell yhu boy, this Buhari some of yhu are clamouring for and cheering for a second term bcus y'all feel yhu know him to be a good man, take it from me today that yhu all know nothing.

Buhari is far from the perfect gentle man n the Mr . integrity he is claiming or making y'all believe he is.

Buhari is a very dangerous man, a bigot whose heart is deeep n filled wit vengeance n all manner of unimaginable wickedness.

Unfortunately, most of yhu ar jxt too blind to see beyond the flesh. Probably bcus most of yhu jxt decide to b completely stupid. Just like dat professor said, "yhu can't support buhari n nt sound stupid."

Y'all should better wake up n smell d snuff.

Read what d son of late Shehu said again, this time read carefully with yhur brain in yhur skull n nt under yhur foot.

Buhari 'll come in d public n say one thing to make u feel good n appear a nice n kind hearted person bt he is completely d opposite.

They know better dan yhu stupid supporters here. The man jxt gave yhu a clue to d real personality of Buhari, an unrepentant bigot.

I pray most of yhu wake up soon.

2 Likes

Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by boxypane(m): 11:15am On Jan 06, 2019
This is over bloated...
Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by sureheaven(m): 11:16am On Jan 06, 2019
Is/was the first man to ever plan and succeed a coup.

What's the fuss.
Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by Ikpongiton: 11:17am On Jan 06, 2019
Mowoe:

Barbeque man, this one you're always online; are you sure bad economy has not forced you to chop the profit from your business as well as the capital?
the anti grazing law has affected his business

2 Likes

Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by Reference(m): 11:18am On Jan 06, 2019
StevenOba:
Well your Dad wasn't exactly a saint. During the late Shehu Shagari's 2nd Republic corruption was endemic.

Muhammadu Buhari kicked him out and really tried purging the system though they were few instances of lapsed ethical judgment. ( I recommend you do more research on this period Atiku and the 53 cases saga)

IBB as a maradona that he is legalized corruption. It became a state policy grin.

Abacha the baddest GCON that ever liveth, his death exposed the global nature of corruption.

Corruption is a phenomenon in Nigeria. Our leaders starting from Azikiwe were all thieves.

With the exception of PMB's regime (after Shagari was ousted not the present regime) and Muritala Mohammed ( God bless his soul)

Learn more about your history my friend. They were all corrupt including Mr. Buhari and the late Murtala Mohammed. Corruption affected all Nigerian leaders since independence. None was spared. The only difference was tenure, opportunity and publicity.

3 Likes

Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by StevenOba: 11:23am On Jan 06, 2019
Reference:

Learn more about your history my friend. They were all corrupt including Mr. Buhari and the late Murtala Mohammed. Corruption affected all Nigerian leaders since independence. None was spared. The only difference was tenure, opportunity and publicity.
I'm bias asf.
Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:27am On Jan 06, 2019
Mowoe:

Barbeque man, this one you're always online; are you sure bad economy has not forced you to chop the profit from your business as well as the capital?

Don't mind that e-rat that calls himself if his barbeque business is still existing he won't be on Nairaland all day spewing trash...no sane person will patronise the business of someone that reasons like a cow. Shey na person wey no get time for him barbeque business you go take seriously...smh

3 Likes

Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 06, 2019
LZAA:
A serial coup plotter who failed all his exams from waec to military exams and was promoted due to quota system yet became HOS and president
Kai!!!
Meanwhile i see all the afonjas apart from FFK and a brave few are keeping mute about the coupist installing HIS niece as inec chair
If it was GEJ they wee be shouting upandan
Smh
Cc roger3d sarrki velocity25 imperialyoruba madridguy
The Sudanese dvllard is only good at blaming people.
Na today? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by misano(m): 11:31am On Jan 06, 2019
post=74497005:

Just imagine bro.
The situation of this country is critical with the kinda mentality some of her youths have.
But its refreshing to see that we still have some reasonable people like you around.

Nwanne, Ndo! cry cry

U want us to forget about Buhari's coup years ago, but never forget ur claim that PDP looted years ago abi ?

Continue ur passport is below:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by Mccullum: 11:35am On Jan 06, 2019
Rubbishing rubbish just for political gains...
Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by dokunbam(m): 11:36am On Jan 06, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

Military dudes then were into coup plotting it was part of the game as at then.

Have you also criticised TY Danjuma that led the counter coup?
grin

Just as LOOTInG Is GAMe PDp
Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by Heffalump(m): 11:50am On Jan 06, 2019
post=74497005:

Just imagine bro.

Nwanne, Ndo! cry cry

Na fish brain you get for head. No wonder you be Bbq. The next thing na to roast you chop remain.

Buhari has been a betrayal from day one, you keep supporting this imposter from Sudan! What have you benefited in the last 3.5 years that has beclouded your rightful sense of judgement? Are you not a betrayal yourself?

2 Likes

Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by Adewunmibaba(m): 11:52am On Jan 06, 2019
tsephanyah:
what’s the most pointless sentiment you’ve ever heard from a man? mine’s “it was never my intention to hurt you”

But he did grin
Bad nigga.
Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by chloride6: 11:54am On Jan 06, 2019
Rebuke:

Lemme tell yhu boy, this Buhari some of yhu are clamouring for and cheering for a second term bcus y'all feel yhu know him to be a good man, take it form me today that yhu all know nothing.

Buhari is far from the perfect gentle man n the Mr . integrity he is claiming or making y'all believe he is.

Buhari is a very dangerous man, a bigot whose heart is deeep n filled wit vengeance n all manner of unimaginable wickedness.

Unfortunately, most of yhu ar jxt too blind to see beyond the flesh. Probably bcus most of yhu jxt decide to b completely stupid. Just like dat professor said, "yhu can't support buhari n nt sound stupid."

Y'all should better wake up n smell d snuff.

Read what d son of late Shehu said again, this time read carefully with yhur brain in yhur skull n nt under yhur foot.

Buhari 'll come in d public n say one thing to make u feel good n appear a nice n kind hearted person bt he is completely d opposite.

They know better dan yhu stupid supporters here. The man jxt gave yhu a clue to d real personality of Buhari, an unrepentant bigot.

I pray most of yhu wake up soon.

That is why you want Atiku to be President?
Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 06, 2019
amalab30:
Thanks bruh. I like that. Maybe one day that idiot will grow some sense and balls and desist from following the murderer we have as president. No past ot present president is worth dying for.

As a Muslim that Buhari is, he should even have written something on the register, again, it shows the man, apart from not having WAEC cert, can't even write. It's a shame that some PhD holders support this man.

As in I don't get, I support burna boy's statement.

1 Like

Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by jconsulting(f): 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
If Sokoto people vote for Buhari then they have no mind of their own ,He took government from Shagari there son and Jail Dansuki infinitely another son of Sokoto ...And some idiots in sokoto will still vote for him

1 Like

Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by Denikayan: 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
SalamRushdie:

shut up coup plotting is not part of any military culture anywhere , this is how you people try to justify crimes and criminal , our constitution is very clear about how leaders can be changed and coup plot is definitely not one of them ..Only indiclpined crooks masquerading as soldiers will break the oath and overthrow a democratic govt

So all the ones that have happened in over 23 African countries by military is what? Egypt of recent fell into the ranks.

Someone needs to STFU of what he doesnt know.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_coups_d%27%C3%A9tat_and_coup_attempts_by_country
Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by meccuno: 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
Racoon:

The unforgiving bigot and hypocrite went to Sokoto but guilty conscience could not allow him to talk.
were they 12 in the picture? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by olaolulazio(m): 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
No Friend No Foe cool
no paddy for jungle
Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by propsvila: 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
Nigerians are not intelligent at all
He was strictly warned not to talk or comment because him Jubril knows nothing about former head of State. I taught by now Nigerians would have started feeling the Reality of this Jubril Case.

3 Likes

Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by toplinetrtrend: 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
post=74497005:

Just imagine bro.

Nwanne, Ndo! cry cry

If you have never been told, it is your kind of mental backwardness that is putting Nigeria in a critical situation. Nigeria will never move forward with people like you moving around
Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by okokobioko1: 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
There is something you guys are missing out here.as a leader it is not about yesterday years coup am concerned about.read in between the lines : I quote he never used any word of comfort nor did he say anything. We gave him the condolence register he just signed and put date end of quote: I feel something is wrong.in our clime even if your enemy dies if you go there is to comfort them.what is the essence of PMB there then.am so disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by SalamRushdie: 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
Denikayan:

So all the ones that have happened in over 23 African countries by military is what? Egypt of recent fell into the ranks.

Someone needs to STFU of what he doesnt know.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_coups_d%27%C3%A9tat_and_coup_attempts_by_country

you have a primitive mind bro..good bye

1 Like

Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by Denikayan: 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
SalamRushdie:

you have a primitive mind bro..good bye

Was never expecting you to say something tangible. You just wanted to give a response at all cost cos I dont see was primitive about outlined facts that still will happen in the future.
Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by Mitchewww(m): 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
Ajala the unapologetic Coupist.

My only happiness is that breeze have blown and we have all seen the nyash of the fowl.

Buhari was and is a failure.

1 Like

Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by SalamRushdie: 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
Denikayan:

Was never expecting you to say something tangible. You just wanted to give a response at all cost cos I dont see was primitive about outlined facts that still will happen in the future.

that fact that you think coup planning is part of military culture show you don't even know what the word culture means
Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by Denikayan: 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
SalamRushdie:

that fact that you think coup planning is part of military culture show you don't even know what the word culture means

You just want to talk!

World culture that just happened in Egypt and unsuccessful in Turkey? Its military and stop using English to romance facts.

Its even rooted in politics like the failed coup in Turkey that had fingers pointing to the U.S.A and Western countries.

In Military, Coup is healthy if successful.
Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by davillian(m): 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
Racoon:
[s][/s]
Follow! Follow!! Jojarajo!!! Adoring a coup plotter, sadist, anti-democratic humanity and morally corrupt "Abacha didn't steal" admirer.You should have some shame bro.
He is joking with his grilling business and from the looks of things alot of nairanlander won't patronise him or refer him to someone.
The stupid apc he is busy fighting for doesn't even know he exist.
Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by Tareq1105: 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
Buhari is evil

He broke the heart of those who trusted him

Please tell me your age.

I need to know to enable me educate you on what led to the coup that sack Shagari and how military leadership picked Buhari, who was in 3rd Brigade in Jos then, to be the Head of State.

My observation is that most of you were not born then and those that were born then are either too young to know then or they're poor students of History.
Re: What Aminu Shagari, son of President Shagari said about Buhari by akdjr(m): 1:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
OBJ rule as military head of state which is an illegal government and later came back to contest for president under a legal Democratic process and won, PMB also rule Nigeria under an illegal government and later contest for president under legal Democratic process and won. I think there are tribes who are truly in control of this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Starvation Made Me Plan Husband’s Abduction – Wife / Omoyele Sowore Harassed At Abuja Airport For Filming (Video) / Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.