Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Cesc Fabregas Bids Farewell To Chelsea As Midfielder Leaves Pitch In Tears - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cesc Fabregas Bids Farewell To Chelsea As Midfielder Leaves Pitch In Tears (1040 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) / Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows / "Cristiano Ronaldo Is Overhyped, Scores From Set-Pieces" - Cesc Fabregas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cesc Fabregas Bids Farewell To Chelsea As Midfielder Leaves Pitch In Tears by Redeakaa(m): 10:56am On Jan 06, 2019
Cesc Fabregas bid farewell after 501 appearances in English football when he was substituted in the closing minutes of Chelsea's victory against Nottingham Forest.

Fabregas was captain and missed a first-half penalty but his team ran out as comfortable 2-0 winners thanks to two goals from Alvaro Morata.

The 31-year-old Spain international left the pitch in tears as he was replaced by N'Golo Kante, milked the applause and embraced manager Maurizio Sarri.

Re: Cesc Fabregas Bids Farewell To Chelsea As Midfielder Leaves Pitch In Tears by ayodijex(m): 10:59am On Jan 06, 2019
Fabregas, my man. I stan.
Re: Cesc Fabregas Bids Farewell To Chelsea As Midfielder Leaves Pitch In Tears by decatalyst(m): 11:01am On Jan 06, 2019
Failed at chelsea.

I am a Manchester United fan but I feel he made the terrible mistake of his career, if not the mistake of his life, by leaving Arsenal to Barcelona. Thats the beginning of the end!

What a fine player he was!
Re: Cesc Fabregas Bids Farewell To Chelsea As Midfielder Leaves Pitch In Tears by godfatherx: 11:02am On Jan 06, 2019
He would have gotten a greater farewell had he played his entire career at Arsenal, and would have maintained a legendary status there, but now he's no legend anywhere
Re: Cesc Fabregas Bids Farewell To Chelsea As Midfielder Leaves Pitch In Tears by Redeakaa(m): 11:12am On Jan 06, 2019
godfatherx:
He would have gotten a greater farewell had he played his entire career at Arsenal, and would have maintained a legendary status there, but now he's no legend anywhere
I guess ur a gunner.....

But honestly I feel he deserves better from u giving the fact that he was once a fans favorite

Cmon Whetter at arsenal, barca or Chelsea Fabtastic fabregas is still a legend and am gonna miss him at Chelsea
Re: Cesc Fabregas Bids Farewell To Chelsea As Midfielder Leaves Pitch In Tears by JasonScoolari: 11:13am On Jan 06, 2019
He was the heir apparent to the Spanish midfield Kingdom, but due to pride, he left Arsenal and moved to his native home.

I remember when he was wearing the jersey number 15 at Arsenal, he was a joy to watch and made Highbury his territory.

The minute he moved to Chelsea, that was when I concluded in my heart that Cesc is gone.

I do hope Arsene Wenger gets the AC Milan job and sign his only beloved son.

1 Like

Re: Cesc Fabregas Bids Farewell To Chelsea As Midfielder Leaves Pitch In Tears by STARGREEN(m): 11:52am On Jan 06, 2019
Fab you remain one of the best in humility and on the pitch. Respect Boss

1 Like

Re: Cesc Fabregas Bids Farewell To Chelsea As Midfielder Leaves Pitch In Tears by Redeakaa(m): 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
STARGREEN:
Fab you remain one of the best in humility and on the pitch. Respect Boss
Love ur signature......thumbs up smiley

1 Like

Re: Cesc Fabregas Bids Farewell To Chelsea As Midfielder Leaves Pitch In Tears by STARGREEN(m): 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
Redeakaa:

Love ur signature......thumbs up smiley
Boss thanks. Little way to appreciate God. I'm blessed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Antoine Griezmann’s Move To Barcelona Confirmed / Nigeria Vs Algeria: Rohr Reveals AFCON Game That Was “a Joker” For Super Eagles / How To Predict And Win Every Weekend, Football Betting Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.