Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,907 members, 7,799,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Know Your Chi: How To Know Your Guardian Spirit - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Know Your Chi: How To Know Your Guardian Spirit (24199 Views)

All You Need To Know About Your Guardian Angel And The Temple / A-Z Details About Your Chi (guardian Spirit/angel) / Difference Between Onye Uwa-your Re-incarnator-and Chi Uwa-your Guardian Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know Your Chi: How To Know Your Guardian Spirit by bunbit23: 6:08am On Jan 17, 2019
Dan_FreeManKing:
GM i will like to ask this question like me I have not instituted my Chi..can i still have results for spiritual work?
GM can having sex with someone u have not marry has effect in some one life..and the girl having abortion for u..I normally think of this but not really sure if it has an effect on my life in terms of success..thanks more light to ur path....iseeee

Odogwu Akataaka:
If you have not instituted your chi temple/shrine, your results for spiritual assignments depends on your chi (spirit guide)

If your chi (spirit guide/guardian angel) has a reason for the institution, you must do it for ritual effects otherwise you won't have a successful spiritual assignment no matter which who did it, where you did it as well as how many times you did it.
This is a true knowledge that makes a difference. Why many people do complain and say, juju don't work for me!

Juju works for everyone thus it's human and spirits. Whosoever that says that "juju no dey work for am", ask him or her if he drinks water for life? Does he walk on earth/ground? Even though when his legs has not touched ground since birth but he breath air for life?
What more?
These are among the four elements of nature which guide all living things making it possible for all to share from same supernatural services.
All human are spirits, it's act of ignorant saying 'ritual services or spiritual services doesn't have effect on you".

Sometimes when you visit a spiritualist. Should there be a reason to engage you on a services owing to your purpose of visit, haven seen that you aren't in good terms with your chi. A force which can bring hindrances towards the ritual exercise.
What he should do/ought to do is to perform a sacrifice for your chi before undertaken your ritual assignment

Even when he doesn't say this but then, this is light what he must do for a successful ritual result.

I understand, no rituals assignments that works perfect or has guarantee on individual when his chi is not in good terms with him

Some people's chi don't disturb them as seen in life of others.

Not haven done your chi temple doesn't mean you won't have successful result on rituals given to what I have said earlier.
Your chi might not call for disturbances.
Not all the dead disturbs after death!
Not all chi disturb their subject!!
Hope your understand the message?
Re: Know Your Chi: How To Know Your Guardian Spirit by bunbit23: 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2019

Re: Know Your Chi: How To Know Your Guardian Spirit by bunbit23: 2:19am On Jan 18, 2019
V
Re: Know Your Chi: How To Know Your Guardian Spirit by bunbit23: 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
Re: Know Your Chi: How To Know Your Guardian Spirit by Chinochyno: 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
Please how can i remove (aka amosu) in me which will not allow me save money(aka oku), and how can i setle my spiritual wife that blocks my progress in life
Re: Know Your Chi: How To Know Your Guardian Spirit by Madayo(m): 4:23pm On Feb 09
Hey there!

In many cultures, the concept of a guardian spirit or Chi is deeply rooted in spiritual beliefs. Chi, in particular, is a term from Igbo culture and philosophy, representing a personal spiritual guardian. It's seen as a connection to the divine, guiding and protecting an individual throughout their life.

To connect with or understand your Chi, it often involves a mix of introspection, spiritual practices, and sometimes guidance from spiritual leaders or elders. Here are a few steps you might consider:

Reflection and Meditation: Spend time in quiet reflection or meditation. This can help you attune to your inner self and potentially, to your Chi. Focus on your life's journey, your challenges, and how you've overcome them. Sometimes, your Chi is believed to guide you through these reflections.

Learn from Cultural Practices: If you're exploring Chi in the context of Igbo culture, learning more about their traditions, stories, and spiritual practices can be enlightening. Engaging with literature or speaking with people knowledgeable in Igbo spirituality can offer deeper insights.

Spiritual Consultation: In many traditions, including the Igbo culture, consulting with a spiritual leader or elder can provide guidance. They might offer rituals, prayers, or other practices to help you connect with your Chi.

Mindfulness in Daily Life: Pay attention to the signs and intuitions in your daily life. Sometimes, your Chi is believed to communicate through these subtle signals.

Remember, this is a deeply personal journey and varies greatly from person to person. What works for one might not work for another. It's about finding a path that resonates with you personally.

Hope this helps! Would love to hear others' thoughts and experiences on this topic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Language Do Nigeria Have And Can You Name Your Language? / Western Culture Vs African Culture / MURIC Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Oro Priests In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.