Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth (31736 Views)

My Baby's Skin Problem Now A Story Of The Past / 100% Vegetative Result Oriented Ayush Premium Products / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth by generalissimo(m): 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
kunleweb:

Artificial insemination for experimental purposes
Mr Man, you are under arrest for complicity in the matter under investigation. You have the right to remain silent after this one you have said cos everything you say will be used as evidence against you in the US court of law. I'm taking you to US to face justice having witnessed the crime and refused to alert the police.
Re: Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth by kunleweb: 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
generalissimo:
Mr Man, you are under arrest for complicity in the matter under investigation. You have the right to remain silent after this one you have said cos everything you say will be used as evidence against you in the US court of law. I'm taking you to US to face justice having witnessed the crime and refused to alert the police.

No arguements. Where's the visa bikonu lemme.checkout. i hear the prison lifestyle there is top notch when compared with luxurious.living here

1 Like

Re: Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth by Ayobami7(m): 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth by Amaechi5(m): 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
Re: Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth by 3phase(m): 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
soberdrunk:
Some men don't have conscience!!! I refuse to end up in the same hellfire with some of these animals....... angry
Ar u alrdy pleadn GUILTY
Re: Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
Na waaaaa
The Man try
Re: Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth by linearity: 11:32am On Jan 19, 2019
dominique:
Whoever got her pregnant must be a necrophile. Sick people full this world sha

But these oyinbo people are trying, how can you put someone on life support for 10 years and more? I doubt if the average Nigerian will have that kind of patience even if they have the funds and facilities at their disposal.

She was not on life support.

She suffered a near death experience many years ago and lost the use of many of her abilities e.g. ability to talk, walk, etc and needs assistance for mundane day to day activities.

She was at a long team care falicity, people live in places like these for decades, especially the elderly who can’t live by themselves and need company or assistance in carrying out daily hygenic tasks.

In some cases, the Insurance companies who under wrote the risks resulting into the accident picks up these taps, in many other cases the government does. Als, Medical insurance in the US covers these kind of long team end of life cares, just that not everyone goes to an Hospices, some get their care right in their home, where they are visited many times daily, and the house fixed up with alarms, cameras and a panic button.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State / Unpaid Doctor (House Officer) Collapses In Rivers After 72-Hour Duty (Photo) / Aliyu Jauro: Owners Of Faulty Vehicles, Generators To Face Jail Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.