Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio (43081 Views)

Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency / Sowore’s AAC, PRP Form Alliance Ahead Presidential Election / Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Abia1stboy: 11:56am On Jan 06, 2019
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1081866489542729728?s=19

APC has failed Nigerians woefully. No wonder they have been killing Nigerians since 2015.

Get your PVC ready. We must rescue Nigeria from this killers.

It is crystal clear that Amaechi is the one dishing out the bitter truth. Amaechi knows deep down that Buhari is a failure and thereby leading the country nowhere.

Buhari is driving the country into abyss. Nigerians should jump down with their PVC and vote these mindless incompetent drivers out of power.

Lalasticlala

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by festacman(m): 11:58am On Jan 06, 2019
Why are so concerned about the shadows instead of the substance?

Why are we so excited about amaechi audios when we should be demanding for policies and program proposals?

If Atiku wins in February, what policies and programmes would he be implementing to better Nigeria? Is he going to implement #amaechi audios, fake news, or press statements?

Who did this to us?

191 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by JasonScoolari: 11:58am On Jan 06, 2019
Just imagine what Rotimi Amaechi is saying. grin But he's right you know, the country is going nowhere and the lifeless one who does not listen, who cannot read, who is so dumb, who cannot provide his WAEC certificate is begging to be re-elected.

I release thunder to any zombie who will say that this is a doctored audio and a propaganda from the PDP.

There you have it ladies and gentlemen, from the minister of transportation himself, the driver said the country is going nowhere, so you better jump down from the lifeless vehicle and get yourself working again.

Spits on the miserable Zombie below me.

Cc NessaBoo, what other excuse do you want to give this time?

314 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by helinues: 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
Reno fueling ethnicity unrest all in the name of politics.

Pastor my foot

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by alsudan: 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
Some will still come here and say Amaethief was hailing the dullard and not shaming it. The part 3 will obviously trow the evil party's campaign into tatters.

Reno deserves the highest award in the land for bringing this demons and bloody killers to their knees.

261 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by magoo10(m): 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
Buhari and his apc cannot provide the needed change .
The journey they are taking Nigerians on is a trip of no return.
Amaechi said it all

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by abokibuhari: 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
grin Even if Buhari rigs the election, make them fvck amaechi up for stabbing Jonathan grin

He was saying the truth and I feel for him right now, but why sell failure to us??

BMCs must justify their pay today

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Racoon(m): 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
JasonScoolari:
......I release thunder to any zombie who will say that this is a doctored audio and a propaganda from the PDP.
There you have it ladies and gentlemen,from the minister of transportation himself, the driver said the country is going nowhere, so you better jump down from the lifeless vehicle and get yourself working again.Spits on the miserable Zombie below me.

My brother zombies matter tire person.

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Vickym1(f): 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
They know that this their change mantra is just a charade buh they just want it keep going on and on. The best thing is to vote this people out of govt at least for Nigerians to breathe fresh air.
Next level of poverty, nepotism, suicide and more corruption and looting.

55 Likes

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by JasonScoolari: 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
Cc: Corrinthians, Momsi, Modath, Midolian, CilicMarin, Buterflyle0, Domeolo, , pigsandidiots, Igbos, Caseless, Madridguy, Afamed, StOla, Caseless, myboy2111, Garrikoro, Guestlander, deomelo, ImperialYoruba, Jonathan, ItsMeAboki, Shukuokukobambi, Evilmetahuman raumdeuter, quickberry al.

Happy New year. Make una come hear.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by madmohamed(m): 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
Abia1stboy:
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1081866489542729728?s=19

APC has failed Nigerians woefully. No wonder they have been killing Nigerians since 2015.

Get your PVC ready. We must rescue Nigeria from this killers.

It is crystal clear that Amaechi is the one dishing out the bitter truth. Amaechi knows deep down that Buhari is a failure and thereby leading the country nowhere.

Buhari is driving the country into abyss. Nigerians should jump down with their PVC and vote these mindless incompetent drivers out of power.

Lalasticlala
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Saheed9: 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
It's actually true we have to kill them all, including Atiku. Same reason ain't voting at all

7 Likes

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by dermmy(m): 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
Reno does not get tired

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by jchioma: 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
Amaechi knows the truth, Nigeria is going nowhere under the lifeless and rudderless leadership of Buhari. It's a pity.

But thank God, next month is failbuhari.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by MillionCash: 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
They are politificians undecided

Join my signature below & win big with us
We just posted a FREE 42odd join the link on my signature

Below cool
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by theophorus(m): 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
...Truth hurts badly.
Win at all 'Cost'
Just remember that when 'win at all cost' is you watchword you may Win at the Cost of Everything.

9 Likes

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
Amechi is Redpilled.

I believe he is talking about Eugenics, which was practised by the whites in the past. Killing off people who didn't make the cut in intelligences, IQ, physical strength, etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
Keep on, all birds of the same feather, I do not have PVCs and I'm not voting, we want reconstruction

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Tonyosas101(m): 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Huh!!!
Nigeria is truly going nowhere with the way people don't ask questions

The audio is purely doctored & nobody seems to notice it,,

Trust me, the original (complete) audio will be release sooner or later

14 Likes

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by greenermodels: 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Truly, Nigeria won't change whether it's Buhari or Atiku that is ruling. They're all the same. On Biafra we stand.

1 Like

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Zombie:
A deceased person who becomes reanimate to attack the living.(figuratively) An apathetic person.
A hypothetical person who lacks self awareness.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Donpeak(f): 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
#Sowore 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by JasonScoolari: 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Abia1stboy:

Lol.. that one na APC NL agent nah cheesy

He may even delete this thread. That guy is not supposed to be a mod lol
I won't stop tormenting them with the truth. Jason won't stop. grin

Lol, Dem never see anything. cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Abia1stboy: 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
I wonder what will be the defence of this hungry mindless zombies right now

24 Likes

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
double wahala for amaechi

8 Likes

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Metuh: 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Amaechi is a goner jare

Buhari will be deceived during this his reelection bid sha....Money will be collected and shared everywhere

7 Likes

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Shortyy(f): 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
Chile it is finished.
Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
After Reno is done...I'll also deal with that idiot called Amaechi...I have his sex tape...He ain't seen nothing yet. undecided undecided

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by Pedagogueeye: 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
Hmm its clear all these guys supporting buhari are doing the for their peraonal and selfish interests. May Go save Nigeria from these men

11 Likes

Re: Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio by sureheaven(m): 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
Reno can even release the sex video of amaechi and Aisha buhari, I won't because of the not vote buhari. shocked

The useless and foolish absconder should come to Nigeria, is American is father's land.

Pdp knew they've lost this election thus ready to drag anybody with them to the mud.

Reno should swear if he hadn't acused and abused thr same Atiku he is praising and supporting today . shocked

23 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! / President Buhari Receives His 1953 Classmates (Photo) / Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.