Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Message For Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message For Igbos (691 Views)

North Is The Safest Place For Igbos – Ohanaeze / It Is Time For Igbos To Checkmate The Chinese. Enough Is Enough / Femi Hamzat Ignores Ambode In His Thank You Message For Dad's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message For Igbos by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
Happy first sunday of the year #2019,
I have come to draw the attention of igbos be you a student, business men and women, civil servants and other institutions in the country particularly Nigerians in Diaspora.
My message for you this morning is a message of love, hope and freedom of our people. Am not in for hate speech or to speak against any person but to let you know that things has fallen apart and teared us apart from the right path.
I must be sincere there is no atom of love in Igbo land, we are in living in chaos even though we are still working and walking together but in our togetherness there's always greed and enmity between one another not minding where we came from we still live like aliens, we embarrass our brothers and sisters instead of embracing them.
We are agitating for biafra but you will see an igbo steal from his fellow, kidnap and kill his fellow igbo divert what doesn't belong to him or her you see there is no love.
We are agitating for biafra yet an igbo man will send troops and crooks to arrest his brother just because of a minor issue.
We are agitating for biafra claiming that this is our final bus stop to bring to an end hunger in the our land and enjoy our cultural heritage.
I want to tell you this the day igbo people start living in peace and love there will be no problem in our land.

1 Like

Re: Message For Igbos by Nigerianization(m): 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
chukwuma0000:
I have come to draw the attention of igbos be you a student, business men and women, civil servants and other institutions in the country particularly Nigerians in Diaspora.
My message for you this morning is a message of love, hope and freedom of our people. Am not in for hate speech or to speak against any person but to let you know that things has fallen apart and teared us apart from the right path.
I must be sincere there is no atom of love in Igbo land, we are in living in chaos even though we are still working and walking together but in our togetherness there's always greed and enmity between one another not minding where we came from we still live like aliens, we embarrass our brothers and sisters instead of embracing them.
We are agitating for biafra but you will see an igbo steal from his fellow, kidnap and kill his fellow igbo divert what doesn't belong to him or her you see there is no love.
We are agitating for biafra yet an igbo man will send troops and crooks to arrest his brother just because of a minor issue.
We are agitating for biafra claiming that this is our final bus stop to bring to an end hunger in the our land and enjoy our cultural heritage.
I want to tell you this the day igbo people start living in peace and love there will be no problem in our land.

Word
Re: Message For Igbos by dometome: 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
chukwuma0000:
fvck off lying Afonja

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message For Igbos by madmohamed(m): 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
chukwuma0000:
what did you mean .it the same thing all over the world so don't just call igbos. By the way who send you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message For Igbos by Bighead9: 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
Op, tell your people to stop engaging in CRIMES.
They are known for Ritualist, Drugs, Kidnapping, Prostitution, Buying and Selling of Babies, Armed Robbery, Pick pockets, Scamming, Selling of fake drugs e.t.c.

Re: Message For Igbos by DMerciful(m): 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
Honest truth! Well-done op
Re: Message For Igbos by overall90: 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
chukwuma0000:

Mr igbo wannabe,
there is nothing that you listed there that does not happen among other tribes and even worst.
as a matter of fact the igbo region is the most peaceful in present day Nigeria so i don't know what you mean by Igbos should start leaving in peace.
i don't know what your intentions are and also don't know if you are aware of Boko haram/ISWAp,zamfara/Katsina banditry,Herdsmen,Stealing of underwears in Edo/Delta/SW and ritual killing,communal clashes and killing in cross river.try and enlighten yourself with the above national security challenges before coming here to embarrass yourself and if your intention is to attack Biafra agitation,just know that you have failed.

3 Likes

Re: Message For Igbos by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
We are pretending as if everything is moving fine in Igbo land
Re: Message For Igbos by shachris02: 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
dometome:
fvck off lying Afonja

I was waiting for this.

Seriously we keep living on denial. any brother that is courageous enough to tell us the truth that we all no but afraid to admit, is labelled an afonja.
Re: Message For Igbos by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
Only onitsha indigene will understand me,
Am not against Biafra
Am not against igbos but am only against bad things happening here in igbo land my only concern is for peace to reign and remain in our land no matter what's going on in other tribes in Nigeria
Re: Message For Igbos by wakaman: 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
dometome:
fvck off lying Afonja

At this pace, any call to common sense even if your father advises or chastises you, you would label him an afonja.

Blind and deaf you are to truth.
Re: Message For Igbos by gidgiddy: 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
chukwuma0000:

Nigerians don't love each other, they don't live in peace with each other,they fight each other and even kill each other. Yet there is Nigeria. We have had Nigeria since 1914 and it has not brought Nigerians together.

What I'm trying to say is that Biafra is not about being peace and love to Igbo land, it is about freeing Igbo land. You first talk about being free before you talk and about love and unity.

No freedom, then love and unity don't mean anything

2 Likes

Re: Message For Igbos by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
My brother if we are not united there will be nothing like freedom
Re: Message For Igbos by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
In togetherness or oneness with love we match forward to actualize this movement called freedom,
For instance am not living in peace with my family and am due for marriage none of your family members will listen to you or attend my marriage rite.
Re: Message For Igbos by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
This remind me of one catholic songs that says,
If you want to give an offering to God first of all go home and make peace with your friends and families and your offering will be accepted as a sweet smelling savor.
Re: Message For Igbos by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
If we first gain freedom while there is no love among us the freedom is useless.
So my brothers with love and peace our enemies will all be conquered.
An igbo will see his or her fellow igbo being beaten or arrested for no reason none of them will come out to rescue the person can you imagine that,
An igbo will poison his fellow to acquire his or her belongings.

My brothers what are we doing?
Re: Message For Igbos by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
And you said freedom should be actualize first
Igbos needs to be oriented

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Laments About Buhari, APC Leaders (transcript Of Leaked Conversation) / Buhari Likely Supporters And Where His Votes Will Come From. / See How This Woman Struggled Through The Back Windscreen To See Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.