Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother (36601 Views)

Davido Congratulates Tyla As She Wins Her First Grammy Award / Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award / Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by danieljoel759: 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
Davido has gone to his twitter page to congratulate Burna boy on his victory yesterday at the Soundcity Award events. Remember that Burnaboy bagged out Four awards from the event and his mum was the "Show stealer", he wrote this

"Action Mommy !! Congrats again brother nah ur turn now !! FINISH US !! ������"

see their conversation

source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/01/action-mommy-davido-congratulates-burna.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
No bad vibes

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by cityhub(m): 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
hi
Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
As if e reach him belle. In your life next time, say finish Davido. Don't put us there. You and who! undecided

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by medolab90(m): 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Congrats burna . am Happy for you

If you know you are an oluwa burna fan say hi

No more "I love you baby" lyrics

199 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by haconjy(m): 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
A ti gbo
Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by azshion1: 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
C
Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by cbngov01(m): 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
OBO...

Everywhere soft, everything simple...

.congratulating a well deserved winner....'ye'

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by Equilibrium959(m): 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
Burning Burna

9 Likes

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
danieljoel759:
Davido has gone to his twitter page to congratulate Burna boy on his victory yesterday at the Soundcity Award events. Remember that Burnaboy bagged out Four awards from the event and his mum was the "Show stealer", he wrote this

"Action Mommy !! Congrats again brother nah ur turn now !! FINISH US !! ������"

see their conversation

source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/01/action-mommy-davido-congratulates-burna.html

...Twitter...

1 Like

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by tstx(m): 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
To those of una wey ni dey current...

See the full list of winners below

Complete Winners List at the SoundCity MVP Awards 2019

1 Like

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by Artistree: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
The woman hot gan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by fishmillan: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
Burna momma

1 Like

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by AndrewFarms(m): 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
less than 10 comments and straight to fp....
Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by Houseofglam7(f): 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
Congratulations to him
Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by oderinde151(m): 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
Oluwa burna grin grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by YouareaBITCH(f): 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
grin

So far as his rival didn't win, he's happy.

Well deserved burna!

7 Likes

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by sanmtiago(m): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
At least burna bobo has won something let us now have our peace..the excitement he has now won't let him call us backward unprogressive fools..congrats man

4 Likes

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by micgray100(m): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
I know David will like such act.. But sure his dad won't gobsonlow to do that... Adelekes'are more than Davido..
Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by kalvoken(m): 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
Cute mother and son

may God bless us now that our mother is still healthy so she can enjoy all she had laboured for. Real mothers suffer alot for their kids.

My dad always warned us while he was alive never to disrespect our mother. He asked us to look down him instead( but be ready to dance to the tune). that if he gives you two strokes of cane for disobeying him, you will receive twelve strokes of cane for doimg same to your mother.

R.I.P pman

DEAR MAMA. by 2pack
HOLD ON. by lucky dube

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
I wish my mother was this open-minded.

7 Likes

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by Cyoung4real(m): 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
MAMA the MAMA.

5 Likes

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
Thank God for burna boy Nigerians are tired of no sense and stupid songz from davido and his cohorts....especially that olamide...that started out as one talented rapper was even compared to dagrin...before he started singing about trying to convert pant to hard currencies grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by MobileGees: 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
This woman stole the show

After watching the woman I realized it takes an OG to give birth to an OG

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by castro234(m): 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
Mama ye mama ye.... success is sweet.

3 Likes

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by MillionCash: 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
Wow congrats to my NBM cartel

Meanwhile join my signature for today's games cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by Seandisputed(m): 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
Earthbound:
I wish my mother was this open-minded.
Lol..

No need whining

Be happy with the one you have.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by Obidikejr(m): 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
Most celebrities just hide their parents and keep them On the low angry Nice one Burna for bringing her above

2 Likes

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by papiwyte(m): 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
Congratulations Burna baddest... U're mouthed �

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
Mama burna dagboru

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye And 2face Idibia Throwback Photo / Basketmouth And Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Together / J'dyl, Van Vicker Daughter Celebrates Her 15th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.