Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Please Advice Me On This Matter - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Advice Me On This Matter (489 Views)

Wise People Of Nairaland Look In To This Matter / These 15 Things Will Matter A Lot Less To You In The Future / Nairalanders Please Help Me Judge This Matter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me On This Matter by greggng: 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
On Friday around 8pm , I was watching a program on Ait and same time eating . Suddenly I heard a knock on my door , behold he is one of my Nebours brother but he doesn't stay with the . He normally come around. I told him I was eating but he insist he had an urgent matter to discuss , that I may come with my meal so that we can discuss in front of my house. I didn't anticipate any ulterior motive so I followed him. He started the discussion by asking me , do you know you are the reason why I am having problems with my girl friend now?...I respond with the word how...the next thing , he threw away my food, and start beating me ...in the cause of his action my left leg has been broken . I cannot walk as I write this. With the help of my land lady's son I visited a police station to make an entry....he had already ran away before we arrived. The police gave me medical report paper which I have to present to general hospital for treatment
Re: Please Advice Me On This Matter by greggng: 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
At igando general hospital I was given two injections and I bought some drugs prescribed. The doctor said i have to be around for xray to ascertain extent of damage. And after the xray , they will issue the police medical report.. Today the guy came with lots of people including my landlady begging and confessing that it was the work of the devil. That we should go to police station and bring the matter home , that he will take care of the bills. My landlady adviced me to pardon him and ensure peace reign. My intention is for him to be locked up and bailed while I concentrate on getting my left leg to walk again...thereafter we will discuss peace modalities. I want knowledgeable nairalander to advice me on the best way to handle this matter. Right now one of his friend told me that his reason for fighting me is cos the girl friend told him that I said he takes drugs and control his substance abuse....he had seizure twice.
Re: Please Advice Me On This Matter by greggng: 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
Picture of the harm he inflicted on my leg

Re: Please Advice Me On This Matter by kunleweb: 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Oh my God. I'm sorry. I'm speechless
Re: Please Advice Me On This Matter by LuciferKristi: 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
Wait... grin

Your fellow man suddenly hit your food away & started beating you in front of your house to the extent of breaking your leg with his bare hands and you just took the beating like that?

[img]https://media1./images/7c35fce1e3ce0a3d4add2ac30cffca1c/tenor.gif?itemid=6117941[/img]

You couldn't defend yourself?
How big is he?
How pussified are you?

No. I need to laugh hard to this.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On This Matter by Samyj247: 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
but what u told the girlfriend if its true, is very bad of u. why do u want to spoil their relationship... u Bleep up sha. just make peace with him n tell him that u are sorry for what u said. then he must pay those bills as he stated.
Re: Please Advice Me On This Matter by greggng: 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
Samyj247:
but what u told the girlfriend if its true, is very bad of u. why do u want to spoil their relationship... u Bleep up sha. just make peace with him n tell him that u are sorry for what u said. then he must pay those bills as he stated.

The truth is that they lady was complaining to me that each time she search the guys pocket na tramadol she go see and we jokingly laughed over it....I now told her that must guys do it to satisfy their woman but abusing it is not good for his health....she was even the one that raised the issue of how she had about his seizure ..I am an old man ...I don't have the strength to fight with a young man that gym everyday and aid it with drug. I was the one that encouraged the lady to forgive him when she got pregnant and they guy denied the pregnancy...the lady has master's degree but the guy didn't finish primary 6. The lady loves the guy and as such I do encourage the guy to start part time school and with time things will get better. I even encouraged her to buy corolla for the guy to be doing uber and she did just that...all i did was mature advice to both of them...I did nothing wrong ...he acted without thinking....it might be he misinterpreted what the lady said to him....
Re: Please Advice Me On This Matter by Samyj247: 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
greggng:

The truth is that they lady was complaining to me that each time she search the guys pocket na tramadol she go see and we jokingly laughed over it....I now told her that must guys do it to satisfy their woman but abusing it is not good for his health....she was even the one that raised the issue of how she had about his seizure ..I am an old man ...I don't have the strength to fight with a young man that gym everyday and aid it with drug. I was the one that encouraged the lady to forgive him when she got pregnant and they guy denied the pregnancy...the lady has master's degree but the guy didn't finish primary 6. The lady loves the guy and as such I do encourage the guy to start part time school and with time things will get better. I even encouraged her to buy corolla for the guy to be doing uber and she did just that...all i did was mature advice to both of them...I did nothing wrong ...he acted without thinking....it might be he misinterpreted what the lady said to him....
yeah maybe he mis interpreted it or someone told him a different thing....just mind ur business next time n keep off from them....next one na kill d guy go plan well kill u.
Re: Please Advice Me On This Matter by greggng: 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
Samyj247:
yeah maybe he mis interpreted it or someone told him a different thing....just mind ur business next time n keep off from them....next one na kill d guy go plan well kill u.

He had already killed my leg whatelse can I say.
Re: Please Advice Me On This Matter by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
keep silent do d Wud be scared of ur next move bt don't retaliate. keep them at arm's length. I've learned in life not to help people bear their burden most people don't worth it
Re: Please Advice Me On This Matter by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
keep silent do d Wud be scared of ur next move bt don't retaliate. keep them at arm's length. I've learned in life not to help people bear their burden most people don't worth it
Re: Please Advice Me On This Matter by greggng: 11:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
Dee9977:

Already I reported the matter same day to the police, but when the came to arrest him , he already left cos he doesn't live in this estate. The point now is that he has sent so many people to come beg me. Even my landlady adviced me to forgive him. .I told him to report to the police with one of the elders in the community .I will join them thereafter. There the elder will plead on his behalf and we workout agreement on paying my bills i.e.. my phone got missing , he broke my plate with lovely meal on it. I have spent heavily on drugs already , xray...police report etc. .I cannot tell police to close case when the culprit hasn't shown up.. I am afraid we will go for his arrest in a few days if he kept on hiding
Re: Please Advice Me On This Matter by seunoj: 7:38am On Jan 09, 2019
greggng:

Already I reported the matter same day to the police, but when the came to arrest him , he already left cos he doesn't live in this estate. The point now is that he has sent so many people to come beg me. Even my landlady adviced me to forgive him. .I told him to report to the police with one of the elders in the community .I will join them thereafter. There the elder will plead on his behalf and we workout agreement on paying my bills i.e.. my phone got missing , he broke my plate with lovely meal on it. I have spent heavily on drugs already , xray...police report etc. .I cannot tell police to close case when the culprit hasn't shown up.. I am afraid we will go for his arrest in a few days if he kept on hiding

Well, I will advice u ensure he is arrested. Pay all bills and sign an undertaking that such will never happen again. Also, warn the girl never to call or ask for advice from you. They are on their own henceforth.
My concern is, what if the incident had taken ur enemy's life or left u permanent disability.
Flee from advising those boys and any1 around them. They have a mind of their own.
Re: Please Advice Me On This Matter by Wadewaltz(m): 9:15am On Jan 09, 2019
Nxt time no do aproko to person gf,forgive d man and apologise to im for bein a gossip.As for ur leg.......

Re: Please Advice Me On This Matter by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
greggng:

you can arrest him since he hasn't come him self to apologise
Re: Please Advice Me On This Matter by greggng: 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
Dee9977:

you can arrest him since he hasn't come him self to apologise

To be honest he has been coming to beg. But the police insist he must show up to sign some undertaking incase he has no cash to pay for the damages he done not only to my body but my missing phone.. lots of people adviced me not to go tell police that we have settled , that he might take advantage of that and not to pay. He said he is afraid they might lock him up...
Re: Please Advice Me On This Matter by DrSam4(m): 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
Lesson: MIND YOUR OWN RELATIONSHIP

Arrange with d NPF 2 come & pick him - call them when u sight him

Or

Let everyone begging you come with d culprit to the station 4 finality!

(1) (Reply)

BRISIN Recruitment 2019/2020|application Form And How To Apply / Here Is The Picture That Has Gone Viral. / Is Regina Daniels Really Pregnant For Her Boyfriend? (read Full Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.