Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,476 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:07 PM

Am I Normal. I Don't Say Amen To Prayers Wishing My Enemies Dead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am I Normal. I Don't Say Amen To Prayers Wishing My Enemies Dead (367 Views)

Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 / Why Would God Prepare "A Table Before Me In The Presence Of My Enemies"? / Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I Normal. I Don't Say Amen To Prayers Wishing My Enemies Dead by gabazin080(m): 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
am not the regular church goer. only goes to church on crossover nights.
i saw one fine babe at last crossover I went, so I said I will be going to this church ones in a while till I get the babe.

I went to church and pastor is praying for my enemies to die and I was just there looking and not saying amen. one older man beside me asked me why am not saying amen while the pastor was praying. I just looked at him and didn't reply.

reason why I didn't say amen
**Jesus asked us to love and pray for our enemies
** what if am the enemy of myself because I procrastinate a lot. I keep postponing what will do me good sometimes . so saying amen indirectly means am wishing myself dead.

am I normal or just thinking too far
Re: Am I Normal. I Don't Say Amen To Prayers Wishing My Enemies Dead by Skyfornia(m): 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
gabazin080:
am not the regular church goer. only goes to church on crossover nights.
i saw one fine babe at last crossover I went, so I said I will be going to this church ones in a while till I get the babe.

I went to church and pastor is praying for my enemies to die and I was just there looking and not saying amen. one older man beside me asked me why am not saying amen while the pastor was praying. I just looked at him and didn't reply.

reason why I didn't say amen
**Jesus asked us to love and pray for our enemies
** what if am the enemy of myself because I procrastinate a lot. I keep postponing what will do me good sometimes . so saying amen indirectly means am wishing myself dead.

am I normal or just thinking too far

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

(1) (Reply)

Philosophy Returns To Saudi Schools / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Friday, March 1, 2019 / I Spit On Your Grave (1978 Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.