Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Let Me Tell You Something Important And Will Take You Less Than A Minute To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Me Tell You Something Important And Will Take You Less Than A Minute To Do (355 Views)

Let Me Tell You What Sex Is Like As A Single / My Boyfriend Is A 1minute Guy; When I'm Very Wet He Cums In A Minute Or Less / Rate My New Hair Cut - Going On A Date In A Minute (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Tell You Something Important And Will Take You Less Than A Minute To Do by Adabass: 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Hi,
Do you want to get customized jerseys, totes bags, hoodies etc at the cheapest price? Kindly follow totes_hub on ig as we will be launching soon and doing giveaways for the first week.

Don't miss this chance to gift your girl, guy that jersey, bag, hoodie.....
Re: Let Me Tell You Something Important And Will Take You Less Than A Minute To Do by Adabass: 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
totes_hub
giveaway coming soon
Re: Let Me Tell You Something Important And Will Take You Less Than A Minute To Do by Adabass: 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
Kindly follow on Instagram

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson Accusers Deserve To Be Heard In New Documentary,says Attorney / 51 Signs Of An Unhealthy Relationship / Thread For Nairalanders On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.