Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:02 AM

How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. (12012 Views)

Cancer: How God Healed My Wife / Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Benevee: 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
CELEBRATION OF LIFE
HOW GOD HEALED ME OF SPINAL CORD INJURY.
Today 6th of January marks exactly 3yrs since I, my mom and sis had an accident in 2016,the accident left me with an injury in my spinal cord, i became paralyzed couldn't move or even feel my legs, the doctor told me I may never walk again, but look at me today WALKING, JUMPING AND RUNNING,this can only be as the result of God's FAITHFULNESS, Truly I'm a LIVING TESTIMONY.
# rejoicewithme
# Godisfaithful .

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by JayEntaur(m): 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
I rejoice with you. God be praised!

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Mutecgold92(m): 7:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
Now that you have regain your spinal cord... Don't go and rape your neighbor daughter cox kongi na bad thing... Abi what's the guy below me saying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Starboytwo(m): 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by bolafez(m): 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
Congratulations bro

2 Likes

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by chukslawrence(m): 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
Happy for you bro

4 Likes

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
ANOTHER POST ON HOW DOCTORS AND OTHER REAL PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY WORK TO MAKE OUR LIVES BETTER ARE UNDER APPRECIATED.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Toks2008(m): 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
Wow! It shall be permanent in Jesus name.

10 Likes

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by JoeMaddog: 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
May your testimony be permanent in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by mejai(m): 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
May Jah be praised!!

3 Likes

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by emmiekwu(m): 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
Praise the Lord ]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by phkka1(m): 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
God has the final say. Not a doctor. Congratulations.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
Eyah. So u no fuk for 3 years

2 Likes

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by mechanics(m): 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
Your healing is permanent.

4 Likes

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by chocolatelady(f): 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
Praise God ! Indeed He never fails those that put their trust in Him. Thank God for ur life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Vickthore: 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
Thank God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Denikayan: 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
You wont give kudos to the medical team and therapist that did all to get you walking back

Go to Igbobi and see completely broken spinal cord that you did be sure God himself cannot heal

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Ajixegun: 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
God is good all the the time. Where are the wannabe atheists?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by goshen26: 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
Thank you Jesus...

Pls mention me with thank you Jesus, let us make enough thank you Jesus!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Ajixegun: 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
God is good, all the time. Where are the wannabe atheists?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by SultanYoung: 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
The things the Almighty can do is no the same with what that baba with a shrine can do, baba can destroy only if the Almighty wish so but baba can't save even if the whole demonic spirit pray so. Mind you am not a Christian. Bros may good things you desire all those years of depression and frustration come to pass

5 Likes

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by SultanYoung: 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
The things the Almighty can do is not the same with what that baba with a shrine can do, baba can destroy only if the Almighty wish so but baba can't save even if the whole demonic spirit pray so. Mind you am not a Christian. Bros may good things you desire all those years of depression and frustration come to pass

4 Likes

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Toflez(m): 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
thank God for ur life

2 Likes

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Yewandequeen(f): 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
Happy for you

2 Likes

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Xisnin(m): 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
Fake news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Benevee: 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
bolafez:
Congratulations bro

thanks man
Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by homeboy205: 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
God so good... hope your Kondo is working back as well
Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by PTNL: 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
Prov. 18:10. That is God. He is no repecter of protocols or laws. I receive my miracle too because He is the custodian of all body organs. May His name be glorified.

Your healing is permanent and complete in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by KingThreatzz: 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
Benevee:
CELEBRATION OF LIFE
HOW GOD HEALED ME OF SPINAL CORD INJURY.
Today 6th of January marks exactly 3yrs since I, my mom and sis had an accident in 2016,the accident left me with an injury in my spinal cord, i became paralyzed couldn't move or even feel my legs, the doctor told me I may never walk again, but look at me today WALKING, JUMPING AND RUNNING,this can only be as the result of God's FAITHFULNESS, Truly I'm a LIVING TESTIMONY.
# rejoicewithme
# Godisfaithful .

Thank God for your life bro

1 Like

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Ajixegun: 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
Denikayan:
You wont give kudos to the medical team and therapist that did all to get you walking back

Go to Igbobi and see completely broken spinal cord that you did be sure God himself cannot heal

I pity you. Even medical doctors do believe in Divine intervention.

7 Likes

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by able1993(m): 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
Congratulations bro, your case is rare, make sure you never forget he that saved you....

Do you think you can't make it in life or you need success strategies, best ways to approach life, grooming and guidance, way to academic and business success, or motivational and inspirational articles, then visit www.motivate.com.ng

1 Like

Re: How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury. by Benevee: 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
Xisnin:
Fake news.

bro y will I lie with such a thing as this? this is a true testimony sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2016 RCCG Holy Ghost Congress Dec 5-10th / Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” / Synagogue Engineers Get N10m Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.