Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? (26383 Views)

Masquerade Exhibiting Powers Failed By His Juju As Bullet Penetrates - Oyo State / Corpse Refuses To Travel For Burial - See What Happens Next Using African Juju / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 07, 2019
sanmtiago:
that guy talks like an ignoramus just ignore him please

grin grin, ok.....I will.

1 Like

Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Pls define metaphysics
Metaphysics questions what is it for something to exist and what kind of existence they are.

It tends to investigate the objects and existence and their properties, space and time.
Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 07, 2019
sanmtiago:
do you believe God exist?? If no then that makes you an atheist
cause you equally don't believe demigods exist so there's absolutely no point answering my question in an evasive manner.
I believe something created the universe and that thing is probably your God. But there's no proof that he influences the proceedings of the universe or listens to prayers or magic.

That could be an inanimate.
Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 07, 2019
BakireBulmaker:
How do Fulanis control their cattle if not juju

How do cow slaughterers tame and slaughter wild cows if not juju

A trip to the abattoir or cattle market will convince you.

Lol... I also think the same as you not until i meet a fulani who speak yoruba... the lady said cattle understand a certain language......not juju grin

1 Like

Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by sanmtiago(m): 10:45am On Jan 07, 2019
nwabekeyi:
I believe something created the universe and that thing is probably your God. But there's no proof that he influences the proceedings of the universe or listens to prayers or magic.

That could be an inanimate.
okay sir believe whatever rocks your boat

Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by tintingz(m): 10:49am On Jan 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

U are the one clutching on those straws u mentioned. Simple English, Define Psychic!

I am waiting.
Psychic- relating to or denoting faculties or phenomena that are apparently inexplicable by natural laws, especially involving telepathy or clairvoyance.

So..?
Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
nwabekeyi:
Metaphysics questions what is it for something to exist and what kind of existence they are.

It tends to investigate the objects and existence and their properties, space and time.

Can we now say metaphysics studies the Juju claims?
Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Can we now say metaphysics studies the Juju claims?
did you read my post?
Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2019
tintingz:
Psychic- relating to or denoting faculties or phenomena that are apparently inexplicable by natural laws, especially involving telepathy or clairvoyance.

So..?

From ur definition;

psychic u mentioned initially has to do with telepathy, seeing the dead n seeing the future.
Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2019
nwabekeyi:
did you read my post?

U obviously didn't understand what u wrote
Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

U obviously didn't understand what u wrote
I see why you think metaphysics is juju. You don't understand the nitty gritty of metaphysics.

Try educating yourself a bit about it.
Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by tintingz(m): 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

From ur definition;

psychic u mentioned initially has to do with telepathy, seeing the dead n seeing the future.
So?
Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
tintingz:
So?
So people see dead people, speak with them and people also see the future
Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by Akin1212(m): 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

In this century you still believe people see the dead? grin grin grin

Seeing the future is an idiom that means people can PREDICT the future. It's not like they will see the future with their eyes. Lol
Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by Akin1212(m): 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Besides, how can a dead man without a brain speak? Don't you know that the neurons that controls speech are in the brain?

The level of ignorance in Nigeria is great!

1 Like

Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by tintingz(m): 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Is this what we're discussing?
Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
tintingz:
Is this what we're discussing?

We are discussing about Juju and these are Juju
Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by lequatee(m): 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
QuietHammer:
Please, what serial number will be on the vomited currencies?
The same question I was about asking o.
Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by QuietHammer(m): 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2019
lequatee:

The same question I was about asking o.
The guy never answer me till this moment grin
Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by tintingz(m): 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

We are discussing about Juju and these are Juju
Yes they are juju a.k.a magical trick techniques like cold reading and other classical pseudo-science techniques.

Juju is not what many people think, it is just a trick and useless.

Ask me why it's useless.
Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2019
tintingz:
Yes they are juju a.k.a magical trick techniques like cold reading and other classical pseudo-science techniques.

Juju is not what many people think, it is just a trick and useless.

Ask me why it's useless.

1). It's a fact that they do exist n u are only discussing the ones u know. I'm 100% sure that u are good of any spirituality.

Why is it useless?
Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
BakireBulmaker:

Lies. A cattle man told me it's juju. Yorubas use it too.

Nobody dared go near the cow we used for Christmas. But the Yoruba man who slaughtered it handled it like it was a mere hen. I was dumbfounded!

That is a skill that can be developed with practice.

Igbos kill it with extreme ease as well, that one no be juju.

Wen I was younger I witnessed killing of cow from beginning to the end every December for so many years
Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by tintingz(m): 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

1). It's a fact that they do exist n u are only discussing the ones u know. I'm 100% sure that u are good of any spirituality.
They exist as a trick.

Till date no one has been able to proof juju in public. If you have anyone with juju present him and let's test him out.

Why is it useless?
Because the white were able to successfully colonize Africa. Even oba of Benin was sent an exile by the colonies. The ijebus were brutally finished in wars by the white.

Juju is useless, we are not even among the world power.

Juju cannot be used in wars or can juju perform nuclear explosions?

Can juju be used to prevent nuclear effects?

Can juju be used in medical like surgery and other critical health conditions?

Can it even fly a human to space?

And so many more.

Africa is still living In backwardness despite the so called useless juju.

Juju is just useless like uselessness.

1 Like

Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
tintingz:
They exist as a trick.

Till date no one has been able to proof juju in public. If you have anyone with juju present him and let's test him out.

Because the white were able to successfully colonize Africa. Even oba of Benin was sent an exile by the colonies. The ijebus were brutally finished in wars by the white.

Juju is useless, we are not even among the world power.

Juju cannot be used in wars or can juju perform nuclear explosions?

Can juju be used to prevent nuclear effects?

Can juju be used in medical like surgery and other critical health conditions?

Can it even fly a human to space?

And so many more.

Africa is still living In backwardness despite the so called useless juju.

Juju is just useless like uselessness.

Ur post is completely useless n uncalled for.

Did the white man use juju to fly to space?

Did the white man use juju to activate nuclear explosions?

Did the white man use juju to win any war?

""They exist as a trick.""

Someone seeing n speaking with dead people n seeing the future is a trick? Oga goan find seat n seat down.
Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by tintingz(m): 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Ur post is completely useless n uncalled for.

Did the white man use juju to fly to space?

Did the white man use juju to activate nuclear explosions?

Did the white man use juju to win any war?
You are still giving reason why juju is useless, read your post again and ask yourself why the white didn't use juju for their development.

""They exist as a trick.""

Someone seeing n speaking with dead people n seeing the future is a trick? Oga goan find seat n seat down.
This is false. It's only someone with delusion and schizophrenia can talk to imaginary ghosts.
Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2019
tintingz:
You are still giving reason why juju is useless, read your post again and ask yourself why the white didn't use juju for their development.

This is false. It's only someone with delusion and schizophrenia can talk to imaginary ghosts.

"" This is false. It's only someone with delusion and schizophrenia can talk to imaginary ghosts""

Not wen the imaginary ghost being talked to is the clients late father who died without listing his debtors as a building material dealer...
Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by tintingz(m): 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

"" This is false. It's only someone with delusion and schizophrenia can talk to imaginary ghosts""

Not wen the imaginary ghost being talked to is the clients late father who died without listing his debtors as a building material dealer...

Lol, and you believe in that?

You didn't even have any form of doubt and skeptical?

There's no ghost talking to anyone, no one can talk to ghost except you have proof of that.

Such person must be suffering from schizophrenia or delusion.
Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 08, 2019
tintingz:
Lol, and you believe in that?

You didn't even have any form of doubt and skeptical?

There's no ghost talking to anyone, no one can talk to ghost except you have proof of that.

Such person must be suffering from schizophrenia or delusion.

Put on ur glasses n re-read my post
Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by tintingz(m): 1:06am On Jan 08, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Put on ur glasses n re-read my post
Sigh.
Re: Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
BakireBulmaker:

Practising juju is a skill too.
If you don't get it right, it can be deadly.

There's no juju is killing cow. People kill cows all over the world everyday..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Indigenous Ogbona People In Edo State Celebrate New Yam Festival "Esi" / My Boyfriend's Parents Don't Approve Me, And They Haven't Even Met Me Yet / What Is Preventing Africa From Experiencing A Cultural Renaissance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.