Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu (11273 Views)

Reno Omokri: Reject IPOB By Rejecting Peter Obi Who Put Biafran Flag On His Beer / The 'Terrorists' Of IPOB By Femi Fani-Kayode / Yari: Memo To Kadaria Ahmed By Charles Ogbu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu by IbrahimDamola: 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
Metuh:

Affonja Charles Ogbucheche I guess. grin

Charles is pro-biafran. He wrote a nice piece but I expect we ewedugerians to lament against it. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu by Afamed: 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Charles is pro-biafran. He wrote a nice piece but I expect we ewedugerians to lament against it. grin
Chief wailing wailer

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu by unity004(m): 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
midolian:

This Afonja must be so nice to advise against boycotting Elections.. otherwise, wetin concern Buhari with Onitsha goat seller?

Boycott Elections and make Atiku cry grin grin grin
how many vote dis ipod pigs get when most of them no get voters card... atiku don lose the election before the polls already with buhari putting his family member incharge of vote collection

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu by Konki: 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
... And this writeup has made front page already!

Sponsored writeup smelling!
Re: Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu by Adebowale89(m): 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
Charles ogbu is mad

no election in Biafra land is that too much for the zoogerian to listen to

our hero that runaway to Israel to seek help from USA and Israel to fight the zoo had ordered us to boyscout the election

any Igbo that vote in 2019 is an antagonist to actualisation of Biafra and may chuku abiama punished such person

the rising sun must shine

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu by wizod(m): 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
Lordofthewest:
We no even know which one all these confused biafuro miscreants are saying now whether they are atikulating or boycotting elections...smh
ur madness no get part 2 bro

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu by Guynexttdoor: 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
midolian:

This Afonja must be so nice to advise against boycotting Elections.. otherwise, wetin concern Buhari with Onitsha goat seller?

Boycott Elections and make Atiku cry grin grin
grin
wetin concern biafra with atiku,
Re: Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu by Dreambeat: 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
A good piece by Charles Ogbu especially on the part where he mentioned the unjust world we live in and the UN and international community's disposition to national interest first.Charles did not tell me how participating in elections will speed up getting Biafra faster than a boycott.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu by Adebowale89(m): 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

don't mind them. without the zoo election biafra land is developing and attracting investors

anyone intending to vote in Biafra land will see the wrath of our runaway hero

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu by okekefabi(m): 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
Only a fool will condemn this letter and the writer. Charles hit the hammer on the nail's head.

Census Ndi Igbo boycotted put us in this condition we are into now.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu by Abenoty: 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
Charles Ogbu is a prolific writer. He tends to be very objective and meticulous in his writeup. We have learnt our lessons "To stumble over the same stone twice is a proverbial disgrace"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu by Abenoty: 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
Charles Ogbu is a prolific writer. He tends to be very objective and meticulous in his writeup. We have learnt our lessons "To stumble over the same stone twice is a proverbial disgrace"
Re: Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu by Stevewonder004(m): 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
For your mind nw you think i will read all this thing,...... Somepeople self.....

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu by Manbryto(m): 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
Nwanne igboro ihe ewu Na ata
Re: Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu by MKULTRA: 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
No lefeledium, No erection cool

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu by Okoroawusa: 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
fk001:
Let me book space I love anything IPOB grin

Any IPOB that go against Nnamdi KANU order will certainly face the wrath of Shuku okike Abiama angry
Point of correction

It's Shuku Shuku Okiki .

BTW,is this not this same Charles Ogbu that went to lick Nnamdi Kanu's urine that time the albino was reigning?

(Someone help me with that urine licking pic,biko)

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu by gidgiddy: 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
The question Charles Ogbu should ask himself is how voting in elections will bring about Biafra? If voting does not help bring about Biafra then why vote? Because APC might be victorious? There is no difference between APC and PDP same as there is no difference between Buhari and Atiku. They are all tried and tested failures, two sides of the same coin.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu by Simbrixton(m): 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
Boycotting the election shows consistency
Re: Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu by Afamed: 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
Simbrixton:
Boycotting the election shows consistency

Unfortunately they lack consistency. They have mortgaged their consistency for VP. Hypocrite set of people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu by IbrahimDamola: 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
Afamed:

Chief wailing wailer

Alfarudeen my dear fellow Yoruba muslim zombierudeen. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu by Corrinthians(m): 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
You cannot insult an Independent Biafra Nation into existence neither can you character-assasinate your own people into submission. Everytime you insult people for asking question or refusing to follow your method without question, you create the wrong impression that the Biafra you are fighting for will be one in which free speech will be outlawed.
Hasnt this been what we've always tried to tell these dolts who throw insults here as though they're about to go out of stock?

You can't bully or insult people into embracing you. All iPod knows is brawn, no tact whatsoever!

Tueh!
Re: Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu by Afamed: 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Alfarudeen my dear fellow Yoruba muslim zombierudeen. grin
Usual Bla bla bla bla bla bla

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu by RoyalUc(m): 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
"the truth is, the second biggest tragedy of Ndigbo is the tragedy of leadership...

After boycotting the last Anambra governorship poll, did it exempt you from Governor Willie Obiano's policies?"
Re: Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu by madridsta007(m): 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
Dreambeat:
A good piece by Charles Ogbu especially on the part where he mentioned the unjust world we live in and the UN and international community's disposition to national interest first.Charles did not tell me how participating in elections will speed up getting Biafra faster than a boycott.

I think he said you should either use your numbers for two things— the political process or violence. But since IPOB is non-violent, then the numerical strength should be used for the political process- by voting in pro-Biafran leaders that would make the right political noises.

Otherwise if boycotting was politically achieving something tangible you would have gotten Biafra by now.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu by madridsta007(m): 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
RoyalUc:
"the truth is, the second biggest tragedy of Ndigbo is the tragedy of leadership...

After boycotting the last Anambra governorship poll, did it exempt you from Governor Willie Obiano's policies?"

Truism. Charles is my guy. Said it as it is.
Re: Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu by Corrinthians(m): 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
gidgiddy:
The question Charles Ogbu should ask himself is how voting in elections will bring about Biafra? If voting does not help bring about Biafra then why vote? Because APC might be victorious? There is no difference between APC and PDP same as there is no difference between Buhari and Atiku. They are all tried and tested failures, two sides of the same coin.

Even though it pains me to do this, knowing how dumb iPod supporters tend to be, let me just break it down.

The writer already captured precisely how participating in elections would hasten the realization of the aspirations of iPod.

Read:

No one will take you seriously, no one will fear you, and surely, no politician in Igboland will lose sleep over your activities UNTIL you put your numerical strength into use and prove that you can punish your enemies and reward your friends with your vote.

Political power is everything. The man who holds it can determine when you should sleep and wake up.

If you can't use your numerical strength to change political terrorists in Biafra land and replace them with real Igbo Patriots who will at least use their States Attorney Generals to ensure your members are not thrown into jail simply for holding a flag, your journey to the land of the rising sun will remain an endless one because the truth is, the second biggest tragedy of Ndigbo is the tragedy of leadership.
Use your numerical strength to install patriots who would have the best interest of Ndigbo at heart. One of such interests is biafra. Otherwise, no one would care a hoot how much you wail, curse and insult!

Whatever it is, I STAND WITH TOTAL BOYCOTT OF THE FORTHCOMING ELECTION IN BIAFRALAND! grin
Re: Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu by RoyalUc(m): 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
madridsta007:

Truism. Charles is my guy. Said it as it is.

I concur
Re: Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu by smileyoo: 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
the truth is that people 're actually exagerrating the influence of ipob over ibo land. ipob can't even claim to 've up to 15% membership of ibo population. its even bubu's tyranic leadership that made ipob popular in ibo land, initially ipob were regarded as noise-makers, before bubu's brutality, changed all that, they 're now regarded as freedom fighters.
an average ibo man always ask questions, we don't just follow an individual sheepishly, without that individual answering those vital questions. ipob is not even a threat to the nigerian nation. presently, criminal leadership is the biggest threat to
nigeria as a nation.
Re: Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu by Dreambeat: 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
madridsta007:

I think he said you should either use your numbers for two things— the political process or violence. But since IPOB is non-violent, then the numerical strength should be used for the political prices- by voting in pro-Biafran leaders that would make the right political noises.

Otherwise if boycotting was politically achieving something tangible you would have gotten Biafra by now.
When you talk about number,here lies the problem.The Nigerian constitution is so skewed in favor of the North that even if all the representatives of the old Eastern region are pro Biafrans,they cannot achieve Biafra through the National Assembly.So voting in pro Biafran lesgislators won’t change anything as long as the present constitution stands.Don’t tell me about lobbying other regions because it won’t work.The north is feedin fat on the south resources easily and you don’t expect them to give it up just like that.Ordinary restructuring,you see how the north has been kicking against it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu by Randy25: 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
What's the benefit of previous elections of south eastern? Just mention one?
This man didn't concern ipob killings and other ill treatment by Nigeria state and the nepotism of Islamic govt in S E
Election boycott is what you have have come here to shed tears.
When would you stop leaking Fulani anus in this contraption?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Julius Abure: There Is No Faction In Labour Party / PDP Releases Timetable For Fresh Governorship Primary In Abia / South African Opposition Leader, Malema, Takes a Swipe at President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.