Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 (30628 Views)

Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 19th August 2019 / Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 2nd April 2019 / Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (2 - 1) On 16th March 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by openmine(m): 12:30am On Jan 08, 2019
InvestorO:
Life is really unfair sha,a brain dead Alberto Moreno and mignolet gets paid more than 30million naira everyweek to sit on the bench and play brain farted football when called upon
grin grin grin
at-least Moreno and migy wont say they weren't given a chance to play!
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 08, 2019
You ja for 3rd round,them comot you for final,all na the same heartbreak
Arsenal and United fans start composing your excuse down now grin grin.........we rested our best players because we did not want wolves to occupy our 6th position grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by Ranchhoddas: 12:36am On Jan 08, 2019
openmine:
Am glad we both agree about that! tongue tongue
Please lose intentionally to Bayern again. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by openmine(m): 12:39am On Jan 08, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Please lose intentionally to Bayern again.
Thank you.
and also lose scandalously and disgracefully in your next three prem games okay? Gracias kid tongue tongue
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by Lovexme(m): 12:40am On Jan 08, 2019
Passionate888:
I dey vex, Real Betis cut me, Real Madrid cut me, now na Liverpool cut me... I go play Liverpool vs C. Palace full time X.

Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace ke?
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 08, 2019
openmine:

grin grin grin

That Moreno fella dey vex me,I don dey beef that guy since Europa final,he be like him dey share him salary with klopp or something,he was saying the other day he was treated poorly that he deserves to start most matches ahead of robbo like this guy really thinks he is good,who be him hype man sef make I shook both of them knife if to say I dey UK....I don't think this players who steal a living in football go home to watch how badly they play or their mistakes,na to go club for night or fvck their wives,cvnts!
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by Ranchhoddas: 12:42am On Jan 08, 2019
openmine:

and also lose scandalously and disgracefully in your next three prem games okay? Gracias kid tongue tongue
Intentional losers

4 Likes

Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by Gunner1759: 12:42am On Jan 08, 2019
We of the aforementioned team have invested in team players as much as Klopp did since he came to Liverpool.
PapiFlin:

na hunger + bitterness dey do you
which of those aforementioned coaches took over a Mediocre set of players dundee
Use your brain you say no you wan live like starfish
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by openmine(m): 12:46am On Jan 08, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Intentional losers
Ohh the kid is so pained!
So sorry that i crushed your poor and senseless ego grin grin
Epele ema binu grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by Lovexme(m): 12:47am On Jan 08, 2019
openmine:

Am glad we both agree about that! tongue tongue

I do not agree that the loss was intentional. Bad selection and whatnot, but far from being an intentional loss.

Klopp hasn't progressed beyond the 3rd round of the FA cup since he took charge of the club. I would have loved to win the cup, best EPL start or not.
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by generalwo(m): 12:49am On Jan 08, 2019
PapiFlin:

na hunger + bitterness dey do you
which of those aforementioned coaches took over a Mediocre set of players dundee
Use your brain you say no you wan live like starfish
...... Hmmmmm.....which players did Leicester use to win epl.... Bros no dey find excuse......

1 Like

Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by openmine(m): 12:50am On Jan 08, 2019
InvestorO:

That Moreno fella dey vex me,I don dey beef that guy since Europa final,he be like him dey share him salary with klopp or something,he was saying the other day he was treated poorly that he deserves to start most matches ahead of robbo like this guy really thinks he is good,who be him hype man sef make I shook both of them knife if to say I dey UK....I don't think this players who steal a living in football go home to watch how badly they play or their mistakes,na to go club for night or fvck their wives,cvnts!
That moreno guy only knows how to run like pius ikedia on the pitch...
Robbo is way better than 4 morenos put together!
He just needs to leave so that klopp can buy another young left back!
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 08, 2019
Gunner1759:
We of the aforementioned team have invested in team players as much as Klopp did since he came to Liverpool.

You support arsenal,your opinion does not count........
Your club is the epitome of banter.......if I call United for you,they will laff and shout 8-2.........if I call Bayern for you,they will shout,10-2........if I call chelsea,they will shout 6-0........if I call Liverpool they will shout 5-1,5-1,4-1,4-0....if I call Obafemi Martin's,he will laugh and shout CARLING CUP WITH MY RELEGATED BIRMINGHAM

3 Likes

Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 08, 2019
openmine:

Ohh the kid is so pained!
So sorry that i crushed your poor and senseless ego grin grin
Epele ema binu grin grin

Which club that fella dey support
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by openmine(m): 12:56am On Jan 08, 2019
Lovexme:

I do not agree that the loss was intentional. Bad selection and whatnot, but far from being an intentional loss.

Klopp hasn't progressed beyond the 3rd round of the FA cup since he took charge of the club. I would have loved to win the cup, best EPL start or not.
The truth is ever since klopp came into english football,he has never fancied the FA cup...he even sees the games as an unnecessary distraction and i totally agree!

and besides,the FA cup is fast losing its relevance!
The way the english fa fix schedules can frustrate even the best managers!

So far,klopp has shown he wants to focus on both the english and champions league!
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by openmine(m): 12:59am On Jan 08, 2019
InvestorO:

Which club that fella dey support
The bro is an unstable mancity supporter... cheesy
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by Lovexme(m): 1:02am On Jan 08, 2019
openmine:

The truth is ever since klopp came into english football,he has never fancied the FA cup...he even sees the games as an unnecessary distraction and i totally agree!

and besides,the FA cup is fast losing its relevance!
The way the english fa fix schedules can frustrate even the best managers!

So far,klopp has shown he wants to focus on both the english and champions league!

He could end up winning neither. Better chance of winning the league than the champions league though.
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by openmine(m): 1:04am On Jan 08, 2019
Lovexme:

He could end up winning neither. Better chance of winning the league than the champions league though.
Well you just have to take a risk sometimes in life!
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by Lovexme(m): 1:08am On Jan 08, 2019
openmine:

Well you just have to take a risk sometimes in life!

I hope this one pays off for his sake.
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by PapiFlin(m): 1:12am On Jan 08, 2019
Gunner1759:

Ewoooo!!!
Go check epl clubs net spend
You'll be ashamed of what you just typed
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by openmine(m): 1:16am On Jan 08, 2019
Lovexme:

I hope this one pays off for his sake.
that's why he is a Liverpool manager!
He will have to take risks to succeed!
He will also need to manage his players esp his top guns properly to get maximum efficiency in important matches!
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 08, 2019
openmine:

The bro is an unstable mancity supporter... cheesy

And you are wasting your potential energy on him.....ever wondered why everyone wants them to win the league, because they have no fans who will use that to troll them with....even right now,me I want them to win the Carling cup and fa cup since we are out( but I will still troll guardiola and their oil money for their woeful performances in Europe)not Chelsea or arsenal or not even spurs because united will brag poch to the high heavens since he might be the one they are likely going for
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by openmine(m): 1:40am On Jan 08, 2019
InvestorO:

And you are wasting your potential energy on him.....ever wondered why everyone wants them to win the league, because they have no fans who will use that to troll them with....even right now,me I want them to win the Carling cup and fa cup since we are out( but I will still troll guardiola and their oil money for their woeful performances in Europe)not Chelsea or arsenal or not even spurs because united will brag poch to the high heavens since he might be the one they are likely going for
grin grin
I just felt like giving him some jabs!
Am sure he started supporting Manchester city the year they won their first premier league trophy under manager Roberto mancini!
He is a Fake fan! grin grin
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 08, 2019
openmine:

grin grin
I just felt like giving him some jabs!
Am sure he started supporting Manchester city the year they won their first premier league trophy under manager Roberto mancini!
He is a Fake fan! grin grin

Free that one jor,don't waste your jabs
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by openmine(m): 2:38am On Jan 08, 2019
InvestorO:

Free that one jor,don't waste your jabs
grin Okay Sir!
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by AJIBSTEMI(m): 4:49am On Jan 08, 2019
I still believe in the guys...haters go always dey
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by raphieMontella: 5:15am On Jan 08, 2019
openmine:

grin grin grin
I'm telling you��

especially that mumuno sorry moreno...

complaining that klopp is benching him over Robertson.... imagine the arrogance

1 Like

Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by raphieMontella: 5:17am On Jan 08, 2019
InvestorO:

I swear...the Guy's too full of himself...

he's like lovren who compared himself to ramos...

such foolishness and arrogance
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by raphieMontella: 5:20am On Jan 08, 2019
Lovexme:

He could end up winning neither. Better chance winning the league than the champions league though.

remember last season,, nothing is impossible oga
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by Rotimi47: 6:44am On Jan 08, 2019
MarsianAbraham:
Hope still de grin

PUBLIC ANOUNCEMENT!!!

Please folks, be careful with Rotimi47, he is an advanced lu.natic who've got access to the internet, and he's here on Nairaland mixing with sane minds. Be warned!

See pics below....
MarsianAbraham just keep displaying your stupidity as only a mad person run all around the village naked and that's what your doing grin

He dey pain you gaga O!

Why jump on someone's comments with insults when you know you ain't capable of taken far more insults than your expected?

I told you that your father go fear fear now! And you simply confimed it. grin

Jumping in on my comments to insult you father, is more than you can chew.
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by Rotimi47: 6:52am On Jan 08, 2019
MarsianAbraham:
Hope still de grin

PUBLIC ANOUNCEMENT!!!

Please folks, be careful with Rotimi47, he is an advanced lu.natic who've got access to the internet, and he's here on Nairaland mixing with sane minds. Be warned!

See pics below....
Mad kid like you calling people folks grin Smello, you no dey fear GOD?

Take heart as your medication have expired grin
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019 by Skmoda360(m): 7:00am On Jan 08, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
worse case scenario draw, Liverpool will not lose, if they lose I will arrange my g.f for you free of charge, you will only buy C.D.
Hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 / Chelsea vs Watford (2 - 2) On 26th December 2015 / PSG Vs Chelsea: UCL (1 - 1) On 17th February 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.