Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? (51422 Views)

10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics / List Of Art Courses You Can Study Without Literature In English / 50 Courses You Can Study Without Credit In Mathematics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by dbos11(m): 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
Nairalanders please, what are those courses you won't even advice anyone to study in Nigeria?

For me i think it's Anatomy and Physiology because their works are being done by doctors already embarassed sad

Let's hear ur own view please and ur reasons

Please help us move this to frontpage, let's educate ourselves

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by OMNIVIRUS(m): 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
Biochemistry

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Alepa(m): 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
dbos11:
Nairalanders please, what are those courses you won't even advice anyone to study in Nigeria?

For me i think it's Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry because their works are being done by doctors already embarassed sad

Mynd44 Lalasticlala fynestboi

Studying any course in the first place is a privilege

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by dbos11(m): 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
OMNIVIRUS:
Biochemistry

Whats ur reason?

7 Likes

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by OMNIVIRUS(m): 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
dbos11:

Whats ur reason?
Low viability as long as Nigeria is concerned

19 Likes

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by dbos11(m): 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
Alepa:

Studying any course in the first place is a privilege

But there're some courses that dont worth the stress here in Nigeria angry

13 Likes

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by dbos11(m): 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
OMNIVIRUS:

Low viability as long as Nigeria is concerned

So what course are you going to advice one to study in stead of Biochemistry?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by LuciferKristi: 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
Skull Mining

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2019

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by dbos11(m): 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
BadmanBinLaden:
Survey and Geo-Informatics

Why?

3 Likes

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by frankosivue(m): 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
dbos11:

For me i think it's Anatomy and Physiology because their works are being done by doctors already embarassed sad

Mynd44 Lalasticlala fynestboi

no course

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Alexis247(m): 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2019
What the lecturer in question did was very wrong, he should have listened to the VC's instruction

Some lecturers sef

My opinion though

7 Likes

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by dbos11(m): 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
frankosivue:
no course

So u mean all courses are perfect to study in Nigeria? shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
Veterinary medicine

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
Biology

6 Likes

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Sunofgod(m): 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Political science...

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by aragonchuks(m): 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
All the COURSES IN NIGERIA...Mtcheww

12 Likes

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by dicksonadams(m): 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Mathematics because yahoo pay pass am

16 Likes

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by SAMBARRY: 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Mathematics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Pope22(m): 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Veterinary medicine, botany

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by TruthisOut: 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Win a home and become a landlord or landlady with just N1000.

https://winahomelottery.com/register?referral_code=XAQYFH9E
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Jagaban99(m): 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Music

10 Likes

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Deicide: 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Computer Science

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by naunasabi: 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
LuciferKristi:
Skull Mining

Bros you won the internet for the day!!! grin grin grin grin grin

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
grin grin grin YAHOO YAHOO SCIENCE AND PANT RITUALS grin grin grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Khd95(m): 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
Zoology and agriculture,fulani men to take over grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by lawqus(m): 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
Civil. Engineering

3 Likes

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by BruncleZuma: 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
Office Management Technology...don't say Zuma did not warn you.

15 Likes

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by naunasabi: 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
LuciferKristi:
Skull Mining

You won the internet for the day! grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
God punish education.

I got a degree far back 2012 that degree haven't given me enough.

If not street were would I be? I owned two masion, cars and properties.

Oluwa bless the street, oluwa bless all the hustlers and oluwa refill all the Mayes pockets.

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Nicklaus619(m): 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
Music, only in Nigeria though, but ifnu study music and put it to use in the western world, you will be making a hell of money. But in Nigeria u will end up as an upcoming artist if God no pick up ya call grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Moshood Abiola University Vs Alex Ekwueme University / Ambrose Alli University In Pictures / When You Are The First Graduate In Your Village.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.