Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? (51430 Views)

10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics / List Of Art Courses You Can Study Without Literature In English / 50 Courses You Can Study Without Credit In Mathematics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by shadeshadow: 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
Yet you don't know that it's 'mansion' and not 'masion'
Princeofnigeria:
God punish education.

I got a degree far back 2012 that degree haven't given me enough.

If not street were would I be? I owned two masion, cars and properties.

Oluwa bless the street, oluwa bless all the hustlers and oluwa refill all the Mayes pockets.

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by owoseni01(m): 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
sweetval:
In this country that course is messed up. Unless U have plans to work or further abroad. After service, u pick up ur cv and no hospital is willing to even consider it. They tell u bla bla bla. U can rarely see any advert placement on that field. Infact it's a total waste of time in this country. If u have anybody going for that, he or she should rethink unless u wanna fly out or u have a special grace.
what of dentist, optometric, public heath or community heath
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by sweetval: 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
owoseni01:
what of dentist, optometric, public heath or community heath
Those ones are far better than prosthesis and Orthopaedics in this country. Chances are high that u may get a job after service.
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by owoseni01(m): 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
sweetval:
Those ones are far better than prosthesis and Orthopaedics in this country. Chances are high that u may get a job after service.
what is the job of community heath and public heath i want to know the different
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by KardinalZik(m): 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
smeag0l:
This is another generalisation that is a fallacy and is fast gaining acceptance amongst Nigerian youths. I know , at least, a hundred people that have gotten employment with companies where they earn about seven digit salaries without knowing anyone in those companies. All these people has to do was to study some courses in the universities and another thing common to all of them is that none graduated with less than a 2-1. So if you're a student here, please study hard first and get a 2-1 then you have the opportunity of applying for decent jobs

Like myself (and a couple of others I know)...graduated with a lesser grade.

TRUTH ISN'T ALWAYS PALATABLE
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by holuwamosey(m): 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
frozen70:

You need to see where a non graduate and a graduate business man reasoning and arguing

One is arguing in a reasonable way
While the other is arguing senselessly

Besides that igbo's are business oriented
lol one tin i luv abt the igbos.
I advice people to go learn trade from the igbos dan going to school to study bussines
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by iamphenomenal(m): 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2019
Presidency
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Ugosample(m): 7:46am On Jan 10, 2019
LegalOpinion:

And you think defrauding people via the internet (street hustling) is the best way

Just sit back and see how all internet fraudsters ended up later in life.

Where is Fred Ajudua?
How is Nzeribe today?
Where is John Nebolisa (Johneb)?
Where is Ezego in Ihiala and all his mansions and latest card?

Any money you earned defrauding someone else will always bring unbearable sorrow to your life in the end. The going may be good today but certainly you will suffer a million times more before death. And your family will be worst for it.

true that

you are 100 % right
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by noni14(m): 7:52am On Jan 10, 2019
wissenschaften:
All engineering courses,all sciences in fact. The only course I'll advise anybody to read here is Nigerian languages. Kpere. The system is messed up. The lecturers that teach don't know Jack, they just recycle handouts over the years. Test them practically and see. No emphasis on creativity and smartness. All emphasis is on your cramming capacity. Why I'll only advise for Nigerian languages is that it's ours, we only can teach it well.
U speak as If U Have Been To All Schools In Nigeria
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 12, 2019
3thelicioux:

Please give your reason
it is simply because you don't need the degree to practise. I am a programmer but a certified geophysicist.
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by time1234: 11:03am On Jan 12, 2019
BadmanBinLaden:
survey is pretty useless in the north, except if you plan to work with the government. People dont survey their lands in the north. My dad has more than 20 diffrent plots of lands, and he never did any survey.
Lolzzzzzzz.......i can't argue but let me advice you ....he should survey the land or risk losing it to a lot things ...
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by ABUPHARM(m): 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
Jman06:
The pasture is always greener on the other side! You wouldn't appreciate your pharmacy now until you step into the shoes of vet doctors! You are making your judgment based on your encounter with vet students in school forgetting that most students always try to put up the impression that they are studying the best course while in school. Reality always hit them in the labor market though. Meanwhile, as I type this my friend who is a vet doctor is in Enugu hustling on feet for a Pharmacist in his distribution company.

Some people would have everything they need but won't know how to use them. That is life for you.
Brother, is like you didn't read the topic From d beginning.
What am saying is that vet.med isn't a bad course as people generally perceived.

My love and value for pharmacy is top notch, even when I spent four years sitting at home as I'm not regretting studying it in the north. It's an interesting course which I will never compromise with vet. medicine.

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by owoseni01(m): 10:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
sweetval:
Prosthetics and Orthopaedics.
are you a graduate from this field
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Jman06(m): 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
ABUPHARM:

Brother, is like you didn't read the topic From d beginning.
What am saying is that vet.med isn't a bad course as people generally perceived.

My love and value for pharmacy is top notch, even when I spent four years sitting at home as I'm not regretting studying it in the north. It's an interesting course which I will never compromise with vet. medicine.

OK bro. Just remain focused in pharmacy. The opportunities here are numerous!
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by ABUPHARM(m): 11:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
Jman06:
OK bro. Just remain focused in pharmacy. The opportunities here are numerous!
Are you a pharmacist?
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Jman06(m): 11:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
ABUPHARM:
Are you a pharmacist?
Yeah
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by Jman06(m): 12:05am On Feb 10, 2019
ABUPHARM:
Are you a pharmacist?
My pm isn't working bro.
Re: What Are Those Courses You Won't Advise Anyone To Study In Nigeria? by ayubasodeeq(m): 1:07am On Aug 19, 2020
Oil and gas engineering

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Moshood Abiola University Vs Alex Ekwueme University / Ambrose Alli University In Pictures / When You Are The First Graduate In Your Village.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.