Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,436 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Reno Omokri. You Lied Again. Video Transcript. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri. You Lied Again. Video Transcript. (1641 Views)

Oriental Hotel: You Lied - Olanrewaju Tackles Tinubu’s Campaign Team / Peter Obi: He Lied Again About Nigeria's Ranks On Terrorist Index Measures / Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri. You Lied Again. Video Transcript. by deomelllo: 7:36pm On Jan 06, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJbX68QnOoU

The second tape said, “The president does not listen to anybody. He doesn’t care. You can write what you want to write. The president doesn’t care. Does he read? He will read, he will laugh. He will say ‘come, come and see, they are abusing me here’.

“In fact, there was one case of somebody in Onitsha, a trader in Onitsha who couldn’t sell his goats during Sallah. And I was with Oga on the plane and the man was busy abusing Buhari. He said, ‘Amaechi, come, what is my business with Onitsha goat seller?'”

Obviously, the man was actually making fun of clowns like Reno, the fake twitter pastor and lying internet nuisance and his wailing ipob disciples.

PMB don't send you and PMB and Ameachi will be here till 2013 to further torment your miserable souls

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8443999_dwodtofwwae0145_jpeg_jpegb14d9155fce23f1b0cc5074d1660835b

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri. You Lied Again. Video Transcript. by deomelllo: 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri. You Lied Again. Video Transcript. by JasonScoolari: 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
cool
Re: Reno Omokri. You Lied Again. Video Transcript. by oyebanji44: 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
Ipod and some hardcore supporters of PDP were doing everything posssible to win the 2019 election..they are desperados..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri. You Lied Again. Video Transcript. by DLondonboiy: 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
grin grin grin

Zombies are so pained..Lmao.

If animals can see video of the governor that promised Buhari 5million votes collecting bribe, and still say it was doctored and nursed....what would they say about an audio..

Animals without brains. Zombies!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri. You Lied Again. Video Transcript. by SultanYoung: 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
Right from the first clip I no is all a propaganda to lower down self esteem of most sacrificing individual in My PAPA'S cabinet
Re: Reno Omokri. You Lied Again. Video Transcript. by selectedhero(m): 7:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
Buhari supporters are so daft that they cook up lies and yet end up believing same. Decieve yourselves all you want, but know that it is becoming clearer.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri. You Lied Again. Video Transcript. by mekaboy(m): 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
And the one about suffering in just 3 years of buhari?
Re: Reno Omokri. You Lied Again. Video Transcript. by deomelllo: 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
selectedhero:

The table you are shaking...
Your daftness is not even abating

Dafness is actually formulating an opinion and judgement over a cut, diced and incomplete conversation.

Even the portion we listened to, he was addressing and making fun of his critics like Reno himself.

Reno fooled you and his other ignorant and unintelligent ipob followers

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri. You Lied Again. Video Transcript. by selectedhero(m): 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
deomelllo:

Dafness is actually formulating an opinion and judgement over a cut, diced and incomplete conversation.

Even the portion we listened to, he was addressing and making fun of his critics like Reno himself.

Reno fooled you and his other ignorant and unintelligent ipob followers

Kids who won't get to use their brains become subject to regurgitating foolish assertions, I think you might just be one of the zombies amaechi is proposing to be killed for Nigeria to get better. Don't worry, your daftness would soon payoff, when the rope is round your neck.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri. You Lied Again. Video Transcript. by arabbunkum: 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
I see. Zonbiesm is worse than Ebola and HIV combined. It's incurable.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri. You Lied Again. Video Transcript. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
selectedhero:

Kids who won't get to use their brains become subject to regurgitating foolish assertions, I think you might just be one of the zombies amaechi is proposing to be killed for Nigeria to get better. Don't worry, your daftness would soon payoff, when the rope is round your neck.

Child of hate n anger, will u kip kwayet? When did you suddenly become a Nigerian? Are you no longer a bifraudian?
Re: Reno Omokri. You Lied Again. Video Transcript. by deomelllo: 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
[s]
selectedhero:

[/s]

Blabbing Ignorant, unintelligent and incoherent rubbish is you confirming the dafness and the ipob zombie in you.

Keep quiet if you have nothing sane to contribute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri. You Lied Again. Video Transcript. by dockokwus: 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
There is a challenge ahead in this country.
Can the vote of a da ft human being be counted to be legitimate?
If after all have seen and witnessed and even PT adding to be the Audio clip,yet some can still defend the man and Buhari,it's then obvious that some people's daftness has now become a serious mental issue,that new ways must be deviced of counting only sane people's votes in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri. You Lied Again. Video Transcript. by BakireBulmaker: 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
deomelllo:

Obviously, the man was actually making fun of clowns like Reno, the fake twitter pastor and lying internet nuisance and his wailing ipob disciples.

PMB don't send you and PMB and Ameachi will be here till 2013 to further torment your miserable souls

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8443999_dwodtofwwae0145_jpeg_jpegb14d9155fce23f1b0cc5074d1660835b

Ayiri i sha... angry

Se won fi PMB se e ni
Re: Reno Omokri. You Lied Again. Video Transcript. by proudevil: 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
Typical buhari hater.........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri. You Lied Again. Video Transcript. by Episteme2(m): 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
Hmm. Zombies are very impossible.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri. You Lied Again. Video Transcript. by deomelllo: 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
Episteme2:
Hmm. Zombies are very impossible.

You mean ipob zombies?
Re: Reno Omokri. You Lied Again. Video Transcript. by SalamRushdie: 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
You can so fool yourself !!!!

so what about the part Ameachi said after 3 years of Buhari the poverty in the country was too much and was telling on everyone
Re: Reno Omokri. You Lied Again. Video Transcript. by deomelllo: 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
SalamRushdie:
You can so fool yourself !!!!

so what about the part Ameachi said after 3 years of Buhari the poverty in the country was too much and was telling on everyone

This one is still wailing rubbish...The fact that jobless and lazy Igbos are hungry doesn't mean Nigerians are hungry.
Re: Reno Omokri. You Lied Again. Video Transcript. by suxkill: 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
deomelllo:

The most sensless and idiotic comment on niraland this year.

Btw,you attached Buhari anti-party activity thus,thinking you were making sense

Re: Reno Omokri. You Lied Again. Video Transcript. by Metuh: 10:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
deomelllo:

2013? Bro are you going backward

Unproductive yoot grin
Re: Reno Omokri. You Lied Again. Video Transcript. by duwdu: 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
deomelllo:

You wanted to write 2023? I thought so.

P34c3
Re: Reno Omokri. You Lied Again. Video Transcript. by deomelllo: 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
[s]
suxkill:

The most sensless and idiotic comment on niraland this year.

Btw,you attached Buhari anti-party activity thus,thinking you were making sense
[/s]

What rubbish is this ipob saying?
Re: Reno Omokri. You Lied Again. Video Transcript. by austine4real(m): 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
the only thing that can make me to vote boohary again is,when my glo line can download blue films of 19 mb in 10seconds
Re: Reno Omokri. You Lied Again. Video Transcript. by deomelllo: 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
[s]
austine4real:
the only thing that can make me to vote boohary again is,when my glo line can download blue films of 19 mb in 10seconds
[/s]

Too bad ipob votes are worthless and inconsequential.

Save your useless vote for athiefKulooter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri. You Lied Again. Video Transcript. by selectedhero(m): 7:36am On Jan 07, 2019
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Blabbing Ignorant, unintelligent and incoherent rubbish is you confirming the dafness and the ipob zombie in you.

Keep quiet if you have nothing sane to contribute

Ouch! As expected though.
Kid I hope school resumes soon so you can be back in class.
Being online ain't good for your brain in particular.
That's if your oga thinks schools are worth the stress.
Re: Reno Omokri. You Lied Again. Video Transcript. by selectedhero(m): 7:39am On Jan 07, 2019
couragemurphy:

Child of hate n anger, will u kip kwayet? When did you suddenly become a Nigerian? Are you no longer a bifraudian?

Lol. Those with brain the size of groundnut seed are also commenting

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Zombies Osibanjo Declared $900k And N94M Why Crucify The CJN / Abia Agog As Atiku Campaign Train Hit Umuahia (PHOTOS) / Buhari Postponed Election To Ensure Low Turnout On The Rescheduled Date – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.