Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

APPLY FOR 2019 BSC, MSC AND PHD CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY - Educational Services (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / APPLY FOR 2019 BSC, MSC AND PHD CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY (17057 Views)

Hire A Professional Writer - Nd, Hnd, Bsc, Msc, Phd Thesis / NTA Television College Jos Diploma Admission Form For 2019/2020 Session Is Out / Germany Student Visa Thread For 2019/2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APPLY FOR 2019 BSC, MSC AND PHD CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY by MsFaith: 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
DMainMan:

Nice one. Thank God you sent the documents and you didn't follow anyone advice. Some people give advice base on rumour and not evidence. Thank God you followed your mind.

The school has shortlisted your name. Hopefully the Chinese Government will select your name finally. Keep on praying
My Application Status is still Submitted since 5th of March that I sent my document. The Nigerian factor is affecting my application. I guess my document is yet to reach the school. Is there still hope for me like this?
Re: APPLY FOR 2019 BSC, MSC AND PHD CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY by Feraz(m): 11:50am On Apr 24, 2019
Hi, Dmainman.

Biko, do you know how often this scholarship holds? I'm asking because I have been finding it difficult to get recommendation letters which is why I am yet to submit my application.

If it's a biannual thing, I'd like to try again later this year.
Re: APPLY FOR 2019 BSC, MSC AND PHD CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY by DMainMan: 11:56am On Apr 24, 2019
MsFaith:

My Application Status is still Submitted since 5th of March that I sent my document. The Nigerian factor is affecting my application. I guess my document is yet to reach the school. Is there still hope for me like this?
It does not really matter. School differs. Some school does not change their CSC online status even though you are successful.

All successful applicants will be contacted via mail latest by August even early September.

To know if your document has reached the school, you can know your post have reached your China university by checking any of the following links:

https://track-chinapost.com/

https://www.aftership.com/couriers/china-post

https://en.trackitonline.ru/

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2019 BSC, MSC AND PHD CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY by DMainMan: 11:59am On Apr 24, 2019
Feraz:
Hi, Dmainman.

Biko, do you know how often this scholarship holds? I'm asking because I have been finding it difficult to get recommendation letters which is why I am yet to submit my application.

If it's a biannual thing, I'd like to try again later this year.
Annual.
Re: APPLY FOR 2019 BSC, MSC AND PHD CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY by Feraz(m): 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2019
DMainMan:

Annual.
Thanks.
Re: APPLY FOR 2019 BSC, MSC AND PHD CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY by mvem(m): 1:18pm On Apr 24, 2019
DMainMan:

It does not really matter. School differs. Some school does not change their CSC online status even though you are successful.

All successful applicants will be contacted via mail latest by August even early September.

To know if your document has reached the school, you can know your post have reached your China university by checking any of the following links:

....a school deadline was 15th April and I sent my documents via EMS on the 2nd of April believing it will be there in 7 days ....I just tracked it and it is just arriving the school today...Any hope it will be treated ?
Re: APPLY FOR 2019 BSC, MSC AND PHD CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY by mvem(m): 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
Any one that can help in payment of application fees in Chinese RMB. Alipay is also a payment option....deadline is very close
Re: APPLY FOR 2019 BSC, MSC AND PHD CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY by MsFaith: 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2019
DMainMan:

Thank you sir
Re: APPLY FOR 2019 BSC, MSC AND PHD CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY by mvem(m): 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
Any latest from anyone
Re: APPLY FOR 2019 BSC, MSC AND PHD CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY by odimbannamdi(m): 6:17am On Jun 22, 2019
vtino13:
Hello Guys,

Thanks for the information shared so far as regarding this scholarship. Have a few questions to ask.

1. What are the chances of one who is going for a masters program completely different from what he studied at undergraduate level, for example, a microbiologist going for a masters in computer science or going for MBA in China. What are the chances he will get the scholarship as well as the admission OR are your chances higher when what you are going for a related course with what you did at your undergraduate level.

Anyone with relevant experience or examples can advice us here, thank you

Dmainman, i would appreciate if you respond to this enquiry. Some of us have similar issue
Re: APPLY FOR 2019 BSC, MSC AND PHD CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY by Ridhone: 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
Thanks for the info, my question is, can one apply for an undergraduate course with a degree certificate. Like a degree in basic medical science going for mbbs
Re: APPLY FOR 2019 BSC, MSC AND PHD CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY by MsFaith: 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
Pr0cter:

I applied for Msc oil and gas engineering. Thank you sir for your advice and counselling. Let's remain hopeful
Hello, any news from CSC yet?
Re: APPLY FOR 2019 BSC, MSC AND PHD CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY by whiten: 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2019
DMainMan:
Annual.
@ Dmainman, is eligibility letter needed for China?
Re: APPLY FOR 2019 BSC, MSC AND PHD CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY by Magnifico2000: 3:52am On Aug 01, 2019
MsFaith:

Hello, any news from CSC yet?
They have started calling people. I was called yesterday.. concerning csc scholarship.
Re: APPLY FOR 2019 BSC, MSC AND PHD CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY by Magnifico2000: 4:06am On Aug 01, 2019
Impactever:
@DMainMan and now @dmainmanre ,

you are indeed a great blessing to Nigerian youths , you have always been sacrificing your precious time digging out international scholarship opportunities for Nigerian students.

What amazes me most is the way you do prepare and outline the steps for the application process , thereby , making the application process more easier and faster for applicants and saving us from unnecessary stress.

In addition, you are always the FIRST to announce any International scholarship opportunities here on Nairaland...

You are indeed D MAIN MAN, every other man here is just A WATCH MAN , ......LOLZ ...you are a trial blazer and a pace setter ....

GOD bless you richly for your efforts and assistance towards helping build a better Nigeria.

Please how do I go about the Chinese student visa in Lagos
Re: APPLY FOR 2019 BSC, MSC AND PHD CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY by DMainMan: 6:20am On Aug 01, 2019
whiten:

@ Dmainman, is eligibility letter needed for China?
Do u mean acceptance letter? If so, no. But having it might boost you.
Re: APPLY FOR 2019 BSC, MSC AND PHD CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY by emmahoney(m): 7:43am On Aug 01, 2019
DMainMan:

Do u mean acceptance letter? If so, no. But having it might boost you.
I think he meant eligibility letter from the Federal Ministry of Education
Re: APPLY FOR 2019 BSC, MSC AND PHD CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY by MsFaith: 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
Magnifico2000:

They have started calling people. I was called yesterday.. concerning csc scholarship.
Wow. Congratulations to you. was it through mail?
Re: APPLY FOR 2019 BSC, MSC AND PHD CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY by Prinss: 10:53am On Sep 24, 2019
@Dmainman what do say about using agents, are they reliable? do you know any that is trustworthy?
Re: APPLY FOR 2019 BSC, MSC AND PHD CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY by DMainMan: 11:39am On Sep 24, 2019
Prinss:
@Dmainman what do say about using agents, are they reliable? do you know any that is trustworthy?

Most are scammers, few are genuine.

Also, most obtain partial scholarship.

I don't know of any agent. Apply by yourself to have chance of obtaining full scholarship. Apply to all scholarships I posted in the first page of this thread.
Re: APPLY FOR 2019 BSC, MSC AND PHD CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY by Pr0cter: 11:58am On Sep 24, 2019
DMainMan:

I don't know of any agent. Apply by yourself to have chance of obtaining full scholarship. Apply to all scholarships I posted in the first page of this thread.

Sir, I couldn't make it to China this year because I wasn't awarded. I checked my application and noticed some flaws which I think could have limited my chances like I used a medical report from a general hospital in Lagos instead of using that of the foreign physical report template. Thanks all the same boss. You've been very helpful. I'll shoot my shots again next year.
Re: APPLY FOR 2019 BSC, MSC AND PHD CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY by Prinss: 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2019
DMainMan:

Alright Thanks. Mind Sharing Your Contact
Re: APPLY FOR 2019 BSC, MSC AND PHD CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY by Prinss: 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
Pr0cter:

Sir, I couldn't make it to China this year because I wasn't awarded. I checked my application and noticed some flaws which I think could have limited my chances like I used a medical report from a general hospital in Lagos instead of using that of the foreign physical report template. Thanks all the same boss. You've been very helpful. I'll shoot my shots again next year.

Sorry about the outcome PROCTER. But could you please post the rest of the flaws you noticed to better help equip those of us yet to apply?
Re: APPLY FOR 2019 BSC, MSC AND PHD CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY by Pr0cter: 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
Prinss:

Sorry about the outcome PROCTER. But could you please send the rest of the flaws you noticed to better help equip those of us yet to apply?

In general here are the flaws that limit the success of your application: Applying to schools with no history of them admitting Nigerians, not applying early, weak study plan, weak recommendation letter among others.
Re: APPLY FOR 2019 BSC, MSC AND PHD CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY by Prinss: 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2019
Pr0cter:

In general here are the flaws that limit the success of your application: Applying to schools with no history of them admitting Nigerians, not applying early, weak study plan, weak recommendation letter among others.

Thanks for sharing. Dont want to further stress you but i am tempted to ask what you mean by weak. Just to be sure, since you used it repeatedly for emphasis.
Re: APPLY FOR 2019 BSC, MSC AND PHD CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY by Pr0cter: 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
Prinss:

Thanks for sharing. Dont want to further stress you but i am tempted to ask what you mean by weak. Just to be sure, since you used it repeatedly for emphasis.

Its a competition so your application should stand out. Your study plan should be well detailed why that of ur recommendation letter should be tailored in a way that who ever reads it would want to take you as part of their team.
Re: APPLY FOR 2019 BSC, MSC AND PHD CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY by Prinss: 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
Pr0cter:

Its a competition so your application should stand out. Your study plan should be well detailed why that of ur recommendation letter should be tailored in a way that who ever reads it would want to take you as part of their team.

Alright. Thanks.
Re: APPLY FOR 2019 BSC, MSC AND PHD CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY by Odomoru2000: 11:04am On Sep 27, 2019
Please how do I get dragnet recent scholarship past questions
Re: APPLY FOR 2019 BSC, MSC AND PHD CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY by DMainMan: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
Pr0cter:

Wow. So painful.
If not because of the foreign physical report template, you should have been in China now.

The school forwarded your name to Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC) but CSC rejected your application because you did not submit
foreign physical report template.

It is very important because they dont want students with huge life threatening sickness. Also, they will pay medical insurance for you and they dont want to spend too much.

It pain me o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APPLY FOR 2019 BSC, MSC AND PHD CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY by Pr0cter: 6:34am On Sep 28, 2019
DMainMan:

Wow. So painful.
If not because of the foreign physical report template, you should have been in China now.

The school forwarded your name to Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC) but CSC rejected your application because you did not submit

It is very important because they dont want students with huge life threatening sickness. Also, they will pay medical insurance for you and they dont want to spend too much.

It pain me o.

I was pained as well. Thanks all the same boss. You too much
Re: APPLY FOR 2019 BSC, MSC AND PHD CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY by Prinss: 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
Pr0cter:

I was pained as well. Thanks all the same boss. You too much

Please respond to my pm (i just PMed you), would like to find out smths from yr application experience.
Re: APPLY FOR 2019 BSC, MSC AND PHD CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY by Frayz: 1:30am On Oct 13, 2019
[color=#550000][/color]
DMainMan:

Wow. So painful.

It pain me o.
How do one go about this please next year. Especially the foreign physical report template.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2011/2012 Available Scholarships In Nigeria / DPR Past Questions And Answers For Aptitude Test (practice Or Download) / Print Your Original Jamb Result Slip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.