Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,862 members, 7,798,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. (18861 Views)

The Woman I Trusted Have Taken Away My Husband’s Penis From Me / He Leaked My Nude Pictures, I Trusted Him. Pictures / How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by ibkayee(f): 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ishilove:

As in ehn cheesy

Everything little thing you'd see them beating their chests like testesterone crazed gorillas and shouting "men are polygamous by nature!" Now his ex has shown him that what is sauce for the goose is sure as hell sauce for the gander. Polyandry is real. grin cheesy

3 bottles of CHILLED malt for the babe jor! cheesy
Lool they’ll be using foolish proverbs to justify their cheating then lose their heads when the same is done to them. If I find that girl I’m taking her out for a treat grin grin
Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by Paxie55: 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
grin grin grin
I can see how guys are wailing on this thread.

tongue tongue
Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2019
op did u tell her the reasons for breaking up with her?
Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by Ishilove: 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2019
ibkayee:

Lool they’ll be using foolish proverbs to justify their cheating then lose their heads when the same is done to them. If I find that girl I’m taking her out for a treat grin grin
My joy is that women are showing men that they do not have a monopoly over the way things work in society. They have stereotyped us for far too long and now, we are fighting back. I don't support cheating but it is comforting to know that the bullshit bro code is exactly what it is- bullshit. It's okay for guys to cheat? When he flirts and sleeps around, he's a 'player', but when she does the same, she's a farm tool, whoore, sluut and other allied adjectives.

BULLSHIT. Give them a taste of their own melecine cheesy

If I can find that girl, i'd wire her money for new clothes grin

3 Likes

Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by ibkayee(f): 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ishilove:

My joy is that women are showing men that they do not have a monopoly over the way things work in society. They have stereotyped us for far too long and now, we are fighting back. I don't support cheating but it is comforting to know that the bullshit bro code is exactly what it is- bullshit. It's okay for guys to cheat? When he flirts and sleeps around, he's a 'player', but when she does the same, she's a farm tool, whoore, sluut and other allied adjectives.

BULLSHIT. Give them a taste of their own melecine cheesy

If I can find that girl, i'd wire her money for new clothes grin
Gbam. I don’t condone cheating either but at the same time I can’t muster any sympathy when it happens to them with their yeye double standards kikikiki let them cry grin

Lmao grin
Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by Collins4u1(m): 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
Fear girls, especially these ones that doesn't wear make up.. they are very smart players.
Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by Ishilove: 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
ibkayee:

Gbam. I don’t condone cheating either but at the same time I can’t muster any sympathy when it happens to them with their yeye double standards kikikiki let them cry grin

Lmao grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by Seandisputed(m): 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
Your ex couldn't even do 1 or 1x instead your guy ticket enter 2 and even over 2.5

These are the words i said to the girl i'm with "Nobody is perfect so it's cool if you cheat on me, but when we'll have problems is when you do it to my face or you do it with someone i know"
Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
Martinez19:
He is not dumb, the bet is a blessing as it enabled him dodge a bullet. Why should he be bothered if his cheating ex and friend present their wedding invitation afterwards? Should he cry that he missed his chance of marrying a cheat? Samysmoothfresh, nothing do you carry go.

As I have said, boy on this thread should wise up. Look at how girls on this thread are condemning the Op and are trying, in various subtle ways, to discourage us from betting on our gfs because they know their hands are not cleans. If I can't vouch for your faithfulness at the expense of my money and be proven correct then you are not a worthy girlfriend and there is no use being in the relationship. Besides, why are girls not condemning the cheating girlfriend? Well, Buhari can't condemn Buhari. Look at the way they are calling the op a gambler, from the perspectives of the op, he knew his girlfriend wouldn't cheat and that bet was free money to him, so why not? You people should stop making it sound like he used her, like a commodity that he owns, to bet and stood a chance of losing her to someone's ownership on a bet he wasn't sure of. *spits* NwanyiAwkaetiti of all people.

Nothing can stop we boys from betting. In fact, we will keep on betting and betting and fishing these unworthy h0es out. Boys take note, don't let any girl bully you into not betting.

Smiles. Na youthful exuberance dey worry una.
Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
Samysmoothfresh your thread is on fire... Lolgringringrin
Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by Skengman: 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Samysmoothfresh your thread is on fire... Lolgringringrin
Lol it’s hard to believe that this thread is still alive and the loose women are regrouping
Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by Skengman: 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2019
Collins4u1:
Fear girls, especially these ones that doesn't wear make up.. they are very smart players.
These ones come with the innocence, u let your guards down, u get played like a violin
Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
Skengman:

Lol it’s hard to believe that this thread is still alive and the loose women are regrouping
Loose women gringringrin
Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by Martinez19(m): 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Smiles. Na youthful exuberance dey worry una.
grin

Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by Martinez19(m): 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
Skengman:

Don't mind them. Who wouldn't want to cover up themselves. Notice how none of them condemned the cheating gf. None of them even mentioned it. You know Buhari can't condemn Buhari. grin

#betonyourgirlfriend
Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by Skengman: 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
Martinez19:
Don't mind them. Who wouldn't want to cover up themselves. [b]Notice how none of them condemned the cheating gf. [/b]None of them even mentioned it. You know Buhari can't condemn Buhari. grin

#betonyourgirlfriend

Seriously. I just wonder what’s in their heads.

grin grin
#betonyourgirlfriend
Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by francis247(m): 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
OP, you did a very stupid thing, accept it and move on. The day you placed that bet was the very day you lost her. What were you thinking would come out it? She was your girlfriend not your wife. Even if she had not fallen for your friend, the relationship would most likely still have ended. No sensible girl will stay with a guy who would place a bet on her to test her loyalty because as far as she's concerned, her guy doesn't trust her. If she fails the test, which she did, the relationship will still witness an untimely demise.
Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by Martinez19(m): 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
Skengman:

Seriously. I just wonder what’s in their heads.

grin grin
#betonyourgirlfriend

Breast milk and buttocks fat. grin

#betonyourgirlfriend
Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by Skengman: 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2019
francis247:
OP, you did a very stupid thing, accept it and move on. The day you placed that bet was the very day you lost her. What were you thinking would come out it? She was your girlfriend not your wife. Even if she had not fallen for your friend, the relationship would most likely still have ended. No sensible girl will stay with a guy who would place a bet on her to test her loyalty because as far as she's concerned, her guy doesn't trust her. If she fails the test, which she did, the relationship will still witness an untimely demise.
The fact in issue is not that he placed a bet on her, but rather, the fact in issue is that she cheated on him with his guy. The fact that he placed a bet on her is inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by Martinez19(m): 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
francis247:
You bet on FC Barcelona because you trust them to win not because you don't trust them . If he didn't trust his girlfriend, he wouldn't have put his money on the line instead he would have called/paid someone to investigate his girlfriend. What are you saying? Are you a transgender male or a soyboy?

1 Like

Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by Skengman: 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2019
Martinez19:
You bet on FC Barcelona because you trust them to win not because you don't trust them . If he didn't trust his girlfriend, he wouldn't have put his money on the line instead he would have called/paid someone to investigate his girlfriend. What are you saying? Are you a transgender male or a soyboy?
Probably a marination of both.

#betonyourgirlfriend
Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by Iamgrey5(m): 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
Oboy see how some ladies jump on the thread to defend the chick like their life depended on it.
Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by pryme(m): 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
All the women that criticized the Op in the first page are barbrains,

You get fvcked like a cheap a LovePeddler just to prove a point to your bf, the Op lost 8k but the girl in question lost whatever reputation she had.

4 Likes

Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by arki(m): 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
funmisticqueen:
I agree. we ain't loyal and we don't owe you shit loyalty. You gotta earn it.

Gone are the days where asking a girl out and telling her empty words are just enough. Girls are getting wiser. So up your game or remain a bachelor.

My friend go and sit down. When u see something bad don't take side jst cos u are a lady and d person been crucified too is a lady. The guy did wrong by spreading his girl like pepper to be bought by passers by. Condemn d slutty bitch for cheating wit her guys friend instead of indirectly supporting her. If d guy didn't do dat, hw would he hv known that his girl was a glorified slutty idiot who bleeps every dick that stands at her sight? What if he had ended up marrying such a big mistake? Sometimes d way u girls support each other's ills amazes me. Type with some sense pls.

1 Like

Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by Teespice(f): 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
greyham:

It's pointless trying to make you think with your head. You missed the point since my first post.

Dumb girls like u and the op's former gf are plenty so I am not surprised. Your case is worse because being a lawyer did not even help your situation.

Bye

You are the dumb one.

Swerve abeg. Stop using biblical instances to justify something which is wrong.
Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by PHOTSEE(m): 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
PLs guys,i am trying as much as possible to make you understand relationship dynamics working in place,
Social circle: this a simple means of getting intimacy or sexiual relationship for people or group in a social set e.g a friend of a friend. which at time lead to marriage,friend with benfit no stingy attached, one night stand depending on your aim.
Here we have three people in a soceity the same immediate environment in related one way.
i believe both guys knew themselve before the young lady join their social cirle so understand themselves(the game) better than the young lady, who join their social circle only by picking between both guys by making advance at him as the Alpha male.
The fight of Alpha
Here we have two guy , two alpha hang out ,clubing doing there thing while other one kept being up issue of smacking her,probably think what she se in him, tryin to dust is ego by beting,drank guy could not take the brag no more enter a bet half drank with the dud ,bought cheap drink[c

1 Like

Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by banqalee(m): 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
PHOTSEE:
Sorry guy na the 8k they pain you abi you loss your girl to someone who wan use am way you stil pay on top. either way you lose both ways,why is he your friend? i must say you keep bad companies,true friend watch for their own ,such bounderies should not be cross no matter what and if at all such sh ould happen for instances switching of both girlsfriend with their constant as done in advance world .unless you have afalish for your girl to be smacked by some guy.
The most senseless post here
Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by SmallmebigGod: 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
OgaBuhari:
shut up kid.

Go read your books your mates are not here
I guess the truth was painful.
Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by Collins4u1(m): 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
Skengman:

These ones come with the innocence, u let your guards down, u get played like a violin

gbam!! if you know........
Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by excessmon(m): 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
Op op op...how many times I calm you?

If the circle u mentioned in your post are members of your friends I'm sorry u are friendless.....

Only fools want to bed their friend's women and I say the friend that did it can kill you to to own your property.....

Lastly u are the biggest fool I have seen in recent times.....

Y are u now crying here?

Go collect
U better go collect your wife back.....mumurisht5

1 Like

Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by gerizzim: 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
This ur talk is confusing .

Did u say d lady na ur ex? To even trust babe wen u dey date is enough credit load.

Na gal wen u Don severe ties with u still dey trust?? It seems u don't know wat to buy wit ur money . [b][/b]
Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by smoby(m): 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
samysmoothfresh:

trust girls to publicly defend "girls" anytime, anyday even when they are in the wrong but castigate them behing their backs.
Anyways, i didnt reveal this for any one to judge me or anything, i'm only trying to advice y'all to not trust completely cos most people don't deserve it.
This was a girl who asked me out. And you'd think she'll be more than loyal but see......
u guyz make me laugh when u talk of love and trust .....just Bleep them and move to the next nigga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic / What Does It Mean When Lady Shares Intimate Secrets With You? / Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.