Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. (18864 Views)

The Woman I Trusted Have Taken Away My Husband’s Penis From Me / He Leaked My Nude Pictures, I Trusted Him. Pictures / How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by PHOTSEE(m): 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
banqalee:
The most senseless post here
WHICH VILLAGE YOU COME FROM?
Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by RoyalUc(m): 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2019
Most interesting thread I followed on NL in recent times.

Nigerians! Una no go kill person with...
Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 08, 2019
MariaLavina:
So you place a bet on your girlfriend? You are very very wise! Very wise!

But come to think of it, why do you guys do this shitt? I remember a guy did the same thing to me, he placed a bet with his friend , Later he came applauding me that I passed a test. I was irritated and my hype for him just went down.!
That was the beginning of the end of the relationship. If you can bet on me, it means you aren't scared to lose me!

Bro, that shiit isn't cool, forget that your babe failed. It isn't cool at all. Testing your partner /betting on them simply means you don't value them. You ain't perfect either! undecided

God had a bet with Satan over JOB because he knows he will never lose despite the odds......if I bet on you,it is because I see you as being valuable.....if I bet on you,it is cos I know I can't and I will never lose......imagine if Bayern and arsenal is playing,I will be very very very stupid not to bet Bayern to win,because I know they will never lose to arsenal grin grin
Babe calm down,he values and trust you and you never disappointed him
Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 08, 2019
ibkayee:

Lool they’ll be using foolish proverbs to justify their cheating then lose their heads when the same is done to them. If I find that girl I’m taking her out for a treat grin grin

Smh.....ibk,I believe you have been hacked grin grin.....quote me once you recover your password
Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 08, 2019
Ishilove:

As in ehn cheesy

Everything little thing you'd see them beating their chests like testesterone crazed gorillas and shouting "men are polygamous by nature!" Now his ex has shown him that what is sauce for the goose is sure as hell sauce for the gander. Polyandry is real. grin cheesy

3 bottles of CHILLED malt for the babe jor! cheesy

Smh......
Ever wondered why Solomon was the wisest human that have ever lived or David his father......better go figure,never heard same talked about a polyandrous woman with a high body counts

1 Like

Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 08, 2019
Valerie47:
But why will she open leg for his friend, she is a cheap slut.

You are virtually the only lady on this thread that got it ..As in
Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by ibkayee(f): 4:55am On Jan 08, 2019
InvestorO:

Smh.....ibk,I believe you have been hacked grin grin.....quote me once you recover your password
That quote was too nice abi? I agree grin

Next time I'll insult them more

InvestorO:

You are virtually the only lady on this thread that got it ..As in
Lol nah, everyone got it, we're just calling out the hypocrisy here

1 Like

Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by PHOTSEE(m): 6:49am On Jan 08, 2019
InvestorO:

God had a bet with Satan over JOB because he knows he will never lose despite the odds......if I bet on you,it is because I see you as being valuable.....if I bet on you,it is cos I know I can't and I will never lose......imagine if Bayern and arsenal is playing,I will be very very very stupid not to bet Bayern to win,because I know they will never lose to arsenal grin grin
Babe calm down,he values and trust you and you never disappointed him
Oga pastor, study your bible very well, God gave satan a condition ,which is never to touch job soul , which means he never sold him to the devil to play 1X2 , all the devil need from job was to trick him to cause and demand for his death "cause God and dia".

and Jesus reply to satan was "Tempt not your God"
And i quote the great philosopher,Socrate "Man know thyself"
Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 11:35am On Jan 08, 2019
Lilymax:
I wasnt supposed to find ur comment funny, but i cant help it grin grin
try not to be like the girls above us
Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by samysmoothfresh: 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
Post video for your bros over at sexuality section wink

no videos, just pictures.
Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by ghettochild(m): 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
MariaLavina:
So you place a bet on your girlfriend? You are very very wise! Very wise!

But come to think of it, why do you guys do this shitt? I remember a guy did the same thing to me, he placed a bet with his friend , Later he came applauding me that I passed a test. I was irritated and my hype for him just went down.!
That was the beginning of the end of the relationship. If you can bet on me, it means you aren't scared to lose me!

Bro, that shiit isn't cool, forget that your babe failed. It isn't cool at all. Testing your partner /betting on them simply means you don't value them. You ain't perfect either! undecided
Bet or no bet.. It means definitely if an anonymous guy is onto her.. He will definitely sleep with her n yet she will still b claiming to love the guy...
Girls are just nothing but piece of tool for satisfaction.. And u r here defending d girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by Belafonte(m): 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
Girls are saying you did a stupid thing because they would have failed the test, themselves.

Putting money on your girlfriend is the height of trust. Think about it, should a right-thinking not be happy that you trust her enough to bet on her fidelity?

Hoes everywhere getting butthurt cos they don't want to be put on the spot. They're trying to discourage guys from doing this. So fûcking predictable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by Seandisputed(m): 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
Teespice:

Prolly a stupid thing to do. This has got to be one senseless statement I have heard in ages.

You deserve her well. For you to place a bet on someone you claim to love shows you never loved her in the first place. I am happy she failed your test.

You created this thread expecting your fellow shamers to applaud you but sadly the reverse is the case.

Good for you.
Get a working brain ASAP.

1 Like

Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by Seandisputed(m): 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2019
greyham:

Sometimes I wonder how a Barrister can be so dumb. In case you did not know, it's the same setting. One party putting the trust of a second party to test.

I'm not breaking it down for you more than this since you fail to apply simple logic.

Yeye
Is she a Barrister for real?

If true and we keep churning out her types from our higher institutions, then there's little or no hope for our legal system.

1 Like

Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by Damitism: 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
I don't normally comment on romance section but this got my attention. OP, you have my 100% support on this. You did nothing wrong.

1 Like

Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by sacx: 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
Mhen, I'm never standing up for ladies that are trolled on this forum again. They are all the same. Farm tools. And to imagine that NwanyiAwkaetiti dey find husband. *spits angry

1 Like

Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by klassd(m): 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
samysmoothfresh:

i did not put her up for hire purchase nor did i test her!!

If i wanted to test her or "put her up for hire purchase", i would have personally met my friend and told i'll pay him if he tries to get her in bed but NO that wasnt what happened.

My friend dared me, doubting my ex's loyalty and literally insulting her by calling her an untrustworthy cheating wh0re.

I quickly jumped to her defence and gave her a chance to prove my friend wrong but she ended up proving him right, showing me how much of a wh0re she is and yet i'm the bad guy who "put her up for hire purchase"?. undecided

My guy you have done well. I salute your courage in ending the relationship!
Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
sacx:
Mhen, I'm never standing up for ladies that are trolled on this forum again. They are all the same. Farm tools. And to imagine that NwanyiAwkaetiti dey find husband. *spits angry
No comment
Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
Belafonte:
Girls are saying you did a stupid thing because they would have failed the test, themselves.

Putting money on your girlfriend is the height of trust. Think about it, should a right-thinking not be happy that you trust her enough to bet on her fidelity?

Hoes everywhere getting butthurt cos they don't want to be put on the spot. They're trying to discourage guys from doing this. So fûcking predictable.
My respect goes to those pass this kinda test, I just feel it's childish. Lobatan
Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by Teespice(f): 2:51am On Jan 10, 2019
Seandisputed:

Get a working brain ASAP.

You need your advice more than I do if you see nothing wrong with what the OP did.

Get out of my mentions.
Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by samysmoothfresh: 10:04am On Jan 10, 2019
klassd:

My guy you have done well. I salute your courage in ending the relationship!

thanks boss.

1 Like

Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by myself13: 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2019
sacx:
Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by Martinez19(m): 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
Belafonte:

Exactly what I said.
Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by Martinez19(m): 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
Pearl05:

I got what your saying but I think .....

It's either your friend and you are broke dudes for you to lament about 8k or that you don't place much valve on your ex- girlfriend, 8k only. Next time tell the friend to bet #50k -#100k if he meant business.

Now listen, any friend that can go to the extent of sleeping with your girlfriend in the name of bet is best tagged enemy. He can do same with your wife, sister, daughter, aunt, mother, mother -in- law or even your she-goat.

There is a limit to every thing. What stopped him from getting chat or text evidence of her willingness to sleep with him? But he actually did the do. To me that is gross. You are better off without that friend.

But above all things the babe is not worth keeping except on friends with benefit basis no mutual commitment where every party knows what is on the table for him or her.

A huge pile of illogical bullsh1t. I would bother debunking all these nonsense you've said. Get a brain.
Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2019
Its very shameful that so many ladies here condemned the op for a very noble act. The implications of their comments only shows one thing. They are all unfaithful. NB. Any body that bets on you did so due to his or her unshakeable trust towards you. Op,you did the right thing.

1 Like

Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by Mide082(f): 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
Maturity is not about age, so am sure you are not too mature because if you are, you wouldn't have bet on your woman knowing we are all human being and everybody have their weaknesses. She's not an angel, asking you out doesn't mean she can't fall for another man, its you that should have given her reason to stick by you and not look elsewhere,... Exposure has gone beyond who ask who out cos its no longer matter, what matter is what happen after. Placing a bet on her means you are ready to loose her and I know some people will be telling you that you acted fine but believe me you made a big mistake and pls do not try such again. Nobody is perfect, you can also fall for a trap, so don't be too certain of yourself cos when someone is determine to get you, he/she will go to any length to do it and make you fall once your weakness is known. So pls don't blame her too much cos she's just a being like you. DO NOT TOY WITH YOUR FOOD. #myadvice
Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by samysmoothfresh: 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
Mide082:
Maturity is not about age, so am sure you are not too mature because if you are, you wouldn't have bet on your woman knowing we are all human being and everybody have their weaknesses. She's not an angel, asking you out doesn't mean she can't fall for another man, its you that should have given her reason to stick by you and not look elsewhere,... Exposure has gone beyond who ask who out cos its no longer matter, what matter is what happen after. Placing a bet on her means you are ready to loose her and I know some people will be telling you that you acted fine but believe me you made a big mistake and pls do not try such again. Nobody is perfect, you can also fall for a trap, so don't be too certain of yourself cos when someone is determine to get you, he/she will go to any length to do it and make you fall once your weakness is known. So pls don't blame her too much cos she's just a being like you. DO NOT TOY WITH YOUR FOOD. #myadvice

it wasnt "toying with my food"
y'all WOMEN fail to understand that it takes courage and full confidence/trust in someone/thing to bet on that someone/thing.,

one can never bet on something he doesnt trust and which he knows will definitely fail.!!!
Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by drmikeadams(m): 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2019
grin grin they will defend their fellow girls with the " nobody is perfect" quote.....OP any where I catch u I go give u one bottle of origin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by drmikeadams(m): 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
If u drive on uber finish grin >: grin grin u will never believe naija girls again grin grin grin from one preek to another grin grin them know the whole hotels grin grin. No waste ur money to bet on them grin better bet on enyinmba beating chelsea grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by Seandisputed(m): 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
Teespice:

You need your advice more than I do if you see nothing wrong with what the OP did.

Get out of my mentions.

Re: I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. by chucsmoore(m): 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
drmikeadams:
If u drive on uber finish grin >: grin grin u will never believe naija girls again grin grin grin from one preek to another grin grin them know the whole hotels grin grin. No waste ur money to bet on them grin better bet on enyinmba beating chelsea grin grin
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When Lady Shares Intimate Secrets With You? / Benefits Of Having A Big Pennis / Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.