Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,195 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:29 AM

Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's (3781 Views)

Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Fully Supports Biafra See Evidence!!! / Biafra.See The List Of Of U.N Demands In Queries To Nigeria Over Kanu's Extradit / Biafra : SEE Exclusive Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Addressing The European Parliament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by Kahujadekadura: 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
David Vance, defeated TUV( Technical Inspection Association) candidate in East Belfast made a claim of Yoruba's action during the Nigeria_ Biafra civil war in his latest tweet.
Lest we forger, we should bear it in mind that
Tangled web; which is David Vance web was closed down due to numerous instances of hate speech

Could this be true claim?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by obembet(f): 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
I will come.back.for you
Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by Kahujadekadura: 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
obembet:
I will come.back.for you
Abeg come wit gud heart
Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
I'm from the South South, Yoruba people did not committed genocide against the Igbos Hausa /Fulanis did.

The white old food read articles written by Igbos to tarnished the Yorubas they so much envy and he believed it.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by Kahujadekadura: 9:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
Drchristian:
I'm from the South South, Yoruba people did not committed genocide against the Igbos Hausa /Fulanis did.

The white old food read articles written by Igbos to tarnished the Yorubas they so much envy and he believed it.
When one speaks of Biafra genocide, what suppose to come into ur mind should be d starvation of millions of Biafra kids and d person that brought d idea was Awolowo.
Notwithstanding Britain was involved but I think that Awolowo initial idea forced d British to adapt d method.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by deomelllo: 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
When one speaks of Biafra genocide, what suppose to come into ur mind should be d starvation of millions of Biafra kids and d person that brought d idea was Awolowo.
Notwithstanding Britain was involved but I think that Awolowo initial idea forced d British to adapt d method.

What comes to mind is ignorant ipob narratives.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by Pigsandidiots: 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
Drchristian:

God bless you. These people think we here are fool. Let the stupid op bring his evidence. We are not interested in this victim cry. We all know what these igbos did in South south.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by Pigsandidiots: 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2019
[s]
Kahujadekadura:
[/s]Shut your osu lying mouth. You keep lying against awoo. Even Robert.S. Goldstein has exposed una lies for long. You can ask for it. I am ready to give you fhe link to his open letter to ojukwu.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by waternogetenemy: 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
Drchristian:

Awolowo was an Hausa Fulani man right?

Ur stupidity truily deserves award of PHD

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by Donelli: 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
Pigsandidiots:
[s][/s]Shut your osu lying mouth. You keep lying against awoo. Even Robert.S. Goldstein has exposed una lies for long. You can ask for it. I am ready to give you fhe link to his open letter to ojukwu.
Let's see it then..
Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by oilPUSSY(f): 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
One clown up there that is claiming SS is not from SS.
I have seen him here defending Yoruba's against SS., not once, not twice but on several occasions...

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by topboss: 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
In UK, Igbo have held MP position for nearly 50 years.

There are so many Igbo MP that one Chuka Umunna has been selected to become Prime Minister.

Recently, some other Nigerians were elected MP.

Check out wat followed, the Yoruba MP into UK

Fraud, Corruption. She did not last 1 year as MP.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by topboss: 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
1)Chinyelu “Chi” Susan Onwurah
2)Helen Grant
3) Chuka Umunna

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
waternogetenemy:

Awolowo was an Hausa Fulani man right?

Ur stupidity truily deserves award of PHD
How did Awolowo committed genocide against una? He sealed una mouth from eating?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by Ziggylady(f): 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
Drchristian:

But you Yorubas have always attributed the atrocities and genocide to yourselves alone via the genocidal Benjamin Adekunle and Obafemi Awolowo's economic blockade so why are you denying what you lots have always parroted in your vain megalomanian state and delusions of grandeur?

Please wear your 'genocidal tag in peace and stop ranting.

P.s.You are from 'SS' in your dreams.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
oilPUSSY:
One clown up there that is claiming SS is not from SS.
I have seen him here defending Yoruba's against SS., not once, not twice but on several occasions...
Calm down bro, someone can be from SS and still choose to stand for the truth irrespective of whoever is involved.

I have supported Tinubu (due to his political intelligence) sometimes here even though I'm from Delta State, does that change where I'm from? I still travel home to see my mom at intervals, I just returned from home self.

I only left my state 3years ago to another SS State (PH) when I got a job there.

People should stand for the truth, not using sentiments to judge issues.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by mpianya39(m): 11:53pm On Jan 06, 2019
Drchristian:

We the south south grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by mpianya39(m): 11:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
kingkakaone:

Calm down bro, someone can be from SS and still choose to stand for the truth irrespective of whoever is involved.

I have supported Tinubu (due to his political intelligence) sometimes here even though I'm from Delta State, does that change where I'm from? I still travel home to see my mom at intervals, I just returned from home self.

I only left my state 3years ago to another SS State (PH) when I got a job there.

Another we the south south grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by mpianya39(m): 12:01am On Jan 07, 2019
Pigsandidiots:
[s][/s]Shut your osu lying mouth. You keep lying against awoo. Even Robert.S. Goldstein has exposed una lies for long. You can ask for it. I am ready to give you fhe link to his open letter to ojukwu.

Na true

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by oilPUSSY(f): 12:09am On Jan 07, 2019
kingkakaone:

No, that thread wasn't about politics. It's was about a very sensitive comparative analysing which even people in the village can easily compare and contrast ..... Even someone from Edo state where he claims to come from exposed him further on that thread, he had no other option to take his hills.
It's wasn't about PDP or APC, after all there are many APC supporters in SS even in SE as well.
He is not from SS.

Then, as regards to his opinion on this topic.. You yourself can testify that he's lying unless if you are insincere to yourself..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by GodIsBiafran: 1:31am On Jan 07, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by Nobody: 3:34am On Jan 07, 2019
Same afonjas, using two separate accounts to deceive you. Disappointed in Biafrans for not spotting this on time...how could you guys let this afonja slide by to twist history?

Drchristian:
[s]I'm from the South South, Yoruba people did not committed genocide against the Igbos Hausa /Fulanis did.

The white old food read articles written by Igbos to tarnished the Yorubas they so much envy and he believed it[/s].

Pigsandidiots:
[s]God bless you. These people think we here are fool. Let the stupid op bring his evidence. We are not interested in this victim cry. We all know what these igbos did in South south.[/s]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by AlPeter: 4:50am On Jan 07, 2019
This is the most silly distortion of truth ever. The Yoruba's committed genocide? that's the greatest lie ever. all the name of politics the man is attacking a whole tribe and funny part is the igbos, in their bigotry, will support him. Then when other's start picking up the same strategy against their people all over the world they'll come here to cry of hatred.
Na here we dey continue your show intellectual blindness and political lack of intelligence.
One was showing and bragging with MPs of Igbo descent forgetting that for them to have been elected they must've had strong Yoruba and a general backing from other blacks in the area. Myopic bunch must you chest beat with everything?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by marvinsync(m): 5:10am On Jan 07, 2019
look at all these rubbish comments above
why do people lie like this ?

u afonja's should just wear ur "genocidal tag" in peace , wasn't the starvation awolowo's idea , didn't the Nigerian millitary consist of the Yorubas?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by marvinsync(m): 5:10am On Jan 07, 2019
Drchristian:

How did Awolowo committed genocide against una? He sealed una mouth from eating?

what a stupid question!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by marvinsync(m): 5:12am On Jan 07, 2019
[
Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by Adebowale89(m): 5:12am On Jan 07, 2019
Ziggylady:

But you Yorubas have always attributed the atrocities and genocide to yourselves alone via the genocidal Benjamin Adekunle and Obafemi Awolowo's economic blockade so why are you denying what you lots have always parroted in your vain megalomanian state and delusions of grandeur?

Please wear your 'genocidal tag in peace and stop ranting.

P.s.You are from 'SS' in your dreams.

all these jargons are nothing as everyone had move on

after all Hausa/Fulani that are principal of this are being asslicked by Igbo for Atikulated election

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by marvinsync(m): 5:13am On Jan 07, 2019
Drchristian:

wow SS my ass
grin

that's what they always say when they want to spill nonsense and seem neutral spilling it grin

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by marvinsync(m): 5:16am On Jan 07, 2019
Adebowale89:

all these jargons are nothing as everyone had move on

after all Hausa/Fulani that are principal of this are being asslicked by Igbo for Atikulated election

asslicked ?

do u want me to point to several threads where atiku is having issues within the south east and south south ?
we might support him but we don't ass lick

u wanna see ass licking ask all these afonja BMC zombies on nairaland and beyond they are and trust me they are beyond just being supporters

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by ImperialYoruba: 5:18am On Jan 07, 2019
Kahujadekadura:

Your fathers starved you. We told you this truth we even showed to you pictures of your elites,none of them or their families starved but you are all together in Biafra. How come you couldnt eat but they could? How come you were eating human meat to survive but still starving and they were eating cows and getting fat?

Blame your fathers and their fathers for starving you all.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's by ImperialYoruba: 5:23am On Jan 07, 2019
marvinsync:

asslicked ?

do u want me to point to several threads where atiku is having issues within the south east and south south ?
we might support him but we don't ass lick

u wanna see ass licking ask all these afonja BMC zombies on nairaland and beyond they are and trust me they are beyond just being supporters

You dont @ss lick but the richest iboman went to katsina to be turbanned with a title which translates to "son of slaves".

We have picture of orji in turban, one in sojoto many years ago and another last year in katsina. How about okoroawusa? Bloody Hausa slave.

Hausa massacred you in North, you got up to revenge and started killing your minorities and planting biafra flag on their soil. Bloody omo ibo.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons For Atiku's Delay Tactics Exposed / What State Of Origin Is The DG Of NCDC, Chikwe Ihekweazu? / Magu Provides 16 Responses To Corruption Allegations - Number 7 Would Amaze You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.