Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Attract Wealth By....please read. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Attract Wealth By....please read. (323 Views)

4 Simple Steps To Attract Wealth And Abundance In Your Life / Attract Wealth, Money And Customers For Your Business Using Shambala Secret / Money Script To Attract Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attract Wealth By....please read. by Saltoflife: 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
Wealth creation begins with re-creating yourself. The real source of wealth is you.

The larger your capacity for creating wealth, the larger the amount of wealth you will attract and multiply in your life.

But remember as i continue that it is foolishness to create wealth and then waste it unwisely.

For you to attract wealth which is why I'm writing this piece, I will want you to answer these questions with a Yes or No.
It's (11) eleven questions.

At the end of the questions you will know if you are on the right path or need to make quality changes.

1. Are you disciplined in your spending habits? i.e you save more than you spend monthly.

2. Are you able to find happiness and fulfillment without having to spend money and acquire material possessions?

3. Have you mastered the skill for delayed gratification?

4. Do you have the wealth-creation wisdom, discipline, grit, tenacity, and resilience to press on until you reach your financial destination?

5. Are you learning from and modeling after the top ranks of the rich and wealthy people in your field?

6. Are you interacting with and building solid relationships with people who will drive you to improve your financial position and assets?

7. Do you know how to translate what you already have or can develop in your life to become value-creating assets?

They include your focus, personality, vision, beliefs, values, integrity, passion, discipline, spirituality, ideas, team, market intelligence, courage, creativity, innovation, initiatives, technology, productivity, connections, persuasiveness, deal making and management skills etc.

8. Do you have the requisite financial literacy, knowledge and skills to be rich and wealthy?

9. Do you have a plan on how to develop the knowledge, attitude, skills, and habits you have to help you run farther and faster on the financial journey?

10. Do you have the appropriate plan, information, knowledge, capacity and expertise and very importantly, the financial habits and actionable steps to achieve financial success?

11. Do you have the required structure, system, processes, infoccommunicatjon technology, and other resources to help you become financially free?

By asking yourself the above questions, it will help you attract wealth and financial prosperity, if you answered genuinely.

if you answered YES  then you're on the right part. Otherwise you've got a handful of work to do. I advise you start today your journey to wealth.

You ask but Mr Blessing how do I do this.

To attract wealth you need to create and accelerate the growth of your financial assets, you need to be supported by optimal financial system.

Let me add that I am not a believer that money is what we use to look for money. Money is needed but it's not the start or the most important

Financial system  helps you achieve ever more wealth with ever less resources.

I will give you FREE a financial system that will work for you and give you the financial freedom you ever desired.

I am the salt of life
I am Blessing Kolawole
Author : profit with Blessing Kolawole.

Re: Attract Wealth By....please read. by Bobbysteps: 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
pls I'm following. I seriously love your write-up.
Re: Attract Wealth By....please read. by Saltoflife: 12:47am On Jan 07, 2019
Bobbysteps:
pls I'm following. I seriously love your write-up.
Thanks...I will keep up with the updates

(1) (Reply)

Can You Teach Me Any Work At Home Job? / Getbarter Account Needed For Sale / Make Cool Money At Your Comfort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.