Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

How To Earn From Google - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn From Google (1180 Views)

Earn From Your Comfort Zone / How Much Can You Earn From Affiliate Marketing? / How To Make Money From Google Using Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn From Google by infopreneur1: 12:37am On Jan 07, 2019
Hurray!!! grin grin grin

HERE'S THE SECRET BEHIND MOBILE APPS MONETIZATION & HOW YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM IT!!!

Good day, I'm Kenneth by name, an I.T consultant and CEO Young Elites And Professionals (a company duly registered here in Nigeria...)

I'm giving out free tutorials on how your phones (Android) can generate for you huge & constant income as you prepare for the New Year...

OF COURSE GOOGLE IS DOING THE PAYMENT!!! shocked shocked shocked

See examples in the below screenshots
BUZZ ME ON (O7O-6531-751O-WHATSAPP) IF INTERESTED.

HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY!

#YEP

https://www.nairaland.com/4941210/get-paid-google-through-admob#74515802

Re: How To Earn From Google by GreatnessOsia(m): 1:21am On Jan 07, 2019
infopreneur1:
Hurray!!!�������

HERE'S THE SECRET BEHIND MOBILE APPS MONETIZATION & HOW YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM IT!!!

Good day, I'm Kenneth by name, an I.T consultant and CEO Young Elites And Professionals (a company duly registered here in Nigeria...)

I'm giving out free tutorials on how your phones (Android) can generate for you huge & constant income as you prepare for the New Year...

See examples in the below screenshots������

#YEP

That's very Interesting.... I'm interested
Re: How To Earn From Google by infopreneur1: 7:55am On Jan 07, 2019
infopreneur1:
Hurray!!!�������

See examples in the below screenshots������

#YEP

THE ABOVE LINK CONTAINS A MUCH MORE EXPLICIT OVERVIEW AND TUTORIAL PROCEDURE...
HAPPY VIEWING grin

Re: How To Earn From Google by infopreneur1: 9:00am On Jan 07, 2019
MORE ALERTS LOADING!!! shocked shocked grin
Re: How To Earn From Google by infopreneur1: 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
SEE THIS UBA ALERT...

Re: How To Earn From Google by infopreneur1: 9:29am On Jan 08, 2019
GOOD MORNING WONDERFUL PEOPLE,
PEOPLE ARE BEGINING TO GET THEIR APPS INSTALLED
grin grin grin

Re: How To Earn From Google by infopreneur1: 6:59am On Jan 11, 2019
Of course, you do not necessarily need to be an App Developer doing the coding and stuff… but with us, you can get paid as an App owner each day…

More screenshots…

Re: How To Earn From Google by infopreneur1: 9:12am On Jan 12, 2019
IT'S A BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND AND TRUST YOU'RE HAVING FUN

SOME BEAUTIFUL NAIRALANDERS ARE BEGINING TO GET THEIR OWN APPS AND IT'S AWESOME HAVING THEM ON BOARD.

CHECK OUT THIS FACEBOOK APP WE CREATED FOR A NAIRALANDER...

I am sending you this application that you may be interested.

http://www.appcreator24.com/app573294

Re: How To Earn From Google by infopreneur1: 7:22am On Jan 18, 2019
GOOD MORNING ALL, LEMME SHOW YOU GUYS A NEW APP THAT HAS STARTED RAKING IN GOOD MONEY DAILY

DAY 1 OF ACTUAL WORK

Re: How To Earn From Google by infopreneur1: 9:35am On Jan 18, 2019
TUTORIAL PROCEDURE™

1. Download our Mobile App �� http://www.appcreator24.com/app559116

(This contain the entire training No Chat Rooms)

2. Install the App, Run it, At the right hand corner Click on the Menu/Options Button �

3. Click on the Blog option

4. Scroll to the Blog Post titled: GET PAID BY GOOGLE

To begin your tutorial.

Note: Below each post is the link to the next post/tutorial, by the end of the 3rd post you are ready to plunge into the world of GOOGLE & HER EARNINGS

HAPPY VIEWING
Re: How To Earn From Google by Damitism: 10:05am On Jan 18, 2019
Don't fall for this. Google will block your account after some weeks. You won't be able to withdraw the money. Those pictures above are fake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Earn From Google by infopreneur1: 4:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
[quote author=Damitism post=74877374][/quote]

says who?

if you don't know how the right practices are done, why not ask to be guided instead of making a public show of ign0ranc3...

do you mean to tell me that App owners who have millions of Apps on playstore and the likes do not get paid, you have some more to learn Dami kiss
Re: How To Earn From Google by Damitism: 12:59am On Jan 19, 2019
infopreneur1:

says who?

if you don't know how the right practices are done, why not ask to be guided instead of making a public show of ign0ranc3...

do you mean to tell me that App owners who have millions of Apps on playstore and the likes do not get paid, you have some more to learn Dami kiss

Keep shut. You think everyone can be fooled. Is it not self clicking you are selling? Some of us have done it long before you even heard of it. There is no trick you think you know that we didn't use even as group. You just want to collect money from gullible Nigerians while giving them false hope. I pity those that will fall for your crap.
Re: How To Earn From Google by infopreneur1: 3:06am On Jan 19, 2019
Damitism:

Keep shut. You think everyone can be fooled. Is it not self clicking you are selling? Some of us have done it long before you even heard of it. There is no trick you think you know that we didn't use even as group. You just want to collect money from gullible Nigerians while giving them false hope. I pity those that will fall for your crap.

THERE AGAIN YOU ARE DOUBLE WRONG!!!
WE BUILD THEM AN ACTUAL APP AND NOT YOUR SELF-CLICKING APP!
Re: How To Earn From Google by Damitism: 5:37am On Jan 19, 2019
infopreneur1:

THERE AGAIN YOU ARE DOUBLE WRONG!!!
WE BUILD THEM AN ACTUAL APP AND NOT YOUR SELF-CLICKING APP!

Afi we build them! Lol As if I don't know how you build them. Let me leave you and the gullible Nigerians that will fall for your nonsense. I give them six weeks max. before they will know it's all a lie. I only pity them because by then, they would have lost their money to you and also to the effort put into the bullshit. You think Google is a fool. Lol. Enjoy yourself while it last.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable 100watt Solar Flood Light . / New Social Media Platform Like Facebook But Has More Features / Engineering &Brokerage: Marido Energy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.