Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi (18423 Views)

Ebonyi Not For Tinubu, PDP Candidate Lashes Out At Umahi / We the Elites do not want Biafra - Umahi / Ebonyi Not Safe For Herdsmen Now, Says Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by eezor: 11:52am On Jan 07, 2019
micah04:
I'm really enjoying this intra-Biagfran war... grin grin grin grin...God bless united Niger Delta jawe...A man does not have control over his own house and he wants to control others outside...Is that not outer foolishness??Ok sorry,they want to control oil and not necessarily the people....Rubbish....How I wish my ipob friends know how much I hate them they won't even collect anything from me because I can poison them anytime..
My brother, the tin tire me o. South-south has never in any of their agitation consulted and begged for support from the IPOB. But they keep quoting SS/SE in every of their comments as if we care. I am a Rivers man. A Niger deltan. An advocate of NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC. This their byforce attachment is amusing. They have not learnt their lesson. I am in support of their 5 states ( sorry 4 states ) biafra agitation. It's their right, but thinking they would actualized it with the inclusion of south south States or any part of it is laughable. They should keep deluding themselves. It would be surprising that Niger Delta Republic will be actualised even before their Biafra nation. Mark this.
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by namio10: 11:55am On Jan 07, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Didn't u read what the Governor said.....he said ebonyi was never part of biafra....

Is not my words....but his....

It was same ebonyi state that connived with FG and proscribed IPOB.....

Now he is making issues clear.

So in essence we have four igbo. States in SE and ebonyi is not part as said by umahi....rightly saying Ebonyi are not igbos.

A governor who is protecting his selfish interest as governor in Nigeria's political process speaks only for himself.

Did you not even hear him say the IPOB are pursuing a right cause, but with a wrong method?

Let him initiate the right method na, if he is a man.

Bunkum.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
Abakaliki na igbo people before, imagine Ebony igbo?
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by micah04: 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
eezor:

My brother, the tin tire me o. South-south has never in any of their agitation consulted and begged for support from the IPOB. But they keep quoting SS/SE in every of their comments as if we care. I am a Rivers man. A Niger deltan. An advocate of NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC. This their byforce attachment is amusing. They have not learnt their lesson. I am in support of their 5 states ( sorry 4 states ) biafra agitation. It's their right, but thinking they would actualized it with the inclusion of south south States or any part of it is laughable. They should keep deluding themselves. It would be surprising that Niger Delta Republic will be actualised even before their Biafra nation. Mark this.

You've made my day already bro...One love...I believe in United Niger Delta Republic
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by eezor: 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
micah04:

You've made my day already bro...One love...I believe in United Niger Delta Republic
Thanks bros. One love
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by toolovely(m): 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Well I didn't take it personal....i just re-echoed what umahi said and if am not mistake or let me ask....

Which. Ethnic group are ebonyians

Coz as east is concern biafra is has igbos in it and which ebonyi is not one.

So who are ebonyians?

i will answer you the question you asked if tell how old you are? is ebonyi an ethnic group? is abia state an ethnic group? is imo an ethnic group? when you people learn to differentiate between a politically created geographicl areas and ethnic groups, you will understand more.

was ebonyi state in existence before 1996? the geographical area called ebonyi today, was it not in existence before 1996? where did they belong to? sometimes, when i read that ebonyi state is not igbo, it shows that the people writing or saying such lack the understanding of what they are saying. so, if tomorrow the govt decides to create another state from part of ebonyi and imo state and perhaps abia state geographical areas, you will then say they are hausas?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Kahujadekadura: 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
Hector09:
Igbos regard the eboyians as an osu, they dont see them as human, umahi is spot on in this case, cus u wont go to people that see u as a sub human, they discriminate against them alot
They were regarded as OSU but tger governor is d president of south eastern governor forum.
U are really a mad man

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Kahujadekadura: 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
Yyeske:
Fact is most Igbos want Biafra but not with the IPOB approach and the governor never said Ebonyians are not Igbos in any way, they don't support IPOB idea like most Igbos.
But Kanu will command them to protest, they will obey. Command them to do sit at home, they will obey.
Bo's u are an idiot.
If many hate Kanu, why is Umaji disturbing himself?
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by meccuno: 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
[s]
Sanchez01:
Ebonyi state Governor, Engr. David Umahi, on Sunday said Ebonyi state was not part of the states that formed the “Sovereign States of Biafra,” which had been proclaimed by the Indigenous People of Biafra.

Umahi, who also serves as Chairman of the South East

Governors’ Forum, however said some of the agitations of IPOB members were genuine, except that the approach used in actualising their objectives were bad.

Umahi also raised the alarm of an alleged threat of kidnap on the five governors of the zone by the group and added that the fresh threat was received via text messages, sent to his wife.

He spoke on Sunday at the Nkwegu Military Cantonment in Abakaliki, the state capital, during the inauguration of Operation Python Dance (Egwu Eke) phase III, by the Nigerian Army.

He said, “The GOC, you are coming at a time we had our brothers and sisters of IPOB sending text messages tha, there will be no elections and insulting the leaders, particularly the South-East governors.

Just few days back, they sent text message to my wife that the five governors of the South-East would be kidnapped and that their security would be overpowered and that after ransoms were paid, they would kill them and kill themselves.

“That is laughable; although as a leader in the zone, I must say that some of their complaints are genuine; but the approach is very bad. That is why the leaders of south east are not in support of their approach.”

“So, we are not against them, but their approach. And as the Chief Security of the state, I do not welcome them; Ebonyi state is not part of Biafra, we are a sovereign state, and we don’t want to be colonised again, as we are a state demanding better treatment in the affairs of our nation.”
https://punchng.com/ebonyi-not-part-of-biafra-gov-umahi/
[/s] Rubbish Talk.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Kahujadekadura: 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
Heartbender:
grin grin grin. So the criminal rascals have not even agreed among themselves they're busy coveting other non-igbo states and even giving them names? IPOB is dead on arrival. Albino boy, chop their money, disappear as Bear-bear man do dem. Iberibe
If u hate IPOB, watin u go like again for dis life?
IPOB is a goalllllllll
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Kahujadekadura: 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
SultanYoung:
oh my gosh,what happen to the sense of reasoning of the igbos is this how Biafra has done all this huge damage and you still keep denying the most honest governor in igbo land
See as Afonja dey tell us which of our governors dey honest.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Kahujadekadura: 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
franchasng:
This is it.

100% Igbos home and abroad support Biafra but majority of Igbos including myself don't support IPOB way of going about Biafrans' freedom.

Some IPOB ways are disgraceful to the great tribe of Igbo and other Southsouth regions that make up Biafra.

IPOB leaders should talk to their followers, they are making Biafra agitation to look stupid...Igbos are highly intelligent people, so you can't expect majority of smart, intelligent, wise Igbos to support IPOB and their jagajaga way of agitating for freedom, it is not cool.
Let those that don't support go for protest against IPOB, so that we can see their numbers

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Kahujadekadura: 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2019
Sirheny007:
Ebonyi State is, will and always will be an Igbo state.
Umahi's statement was clearly taken out of context.

In essence, he was saying that Ebonyi will never join IPOB in their agitation the way they are going about it.
I stand with Umahi.
Even on that, he made no ooint becos those sit at home, IPOB do conduct is also effective in Ebonyi state

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Kahujadekadura: 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

hehehehehehe...I'm in support of umahi's stand against this Biafra..him don kuku tell u guys already they're not part of us..I like it bc it will reduce the biafran agitation as most of the ipob foot soilders are from Ebonyi and thereby giving OBi and Anambra born man to become the VP

thanks to umahi for this.. anything that will shatter ipob is welcomed by me

grin grin
For ur mind, Umahi has massive support in IGBO land.
I tell u solemnly, nobody has more fans than Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Kahujadekadura: 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
micah04:

I wish u ppls gudluck
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Nebes: 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
Yyeske:
Fact is most Igbos want Biafra but not with the IPOB approach and the governor never said Ebonyians are not Igbos in any way, they don't support IPOB idea like most Igbos.

I have nothing against the actualisation of Biafra. But I’ll prefer to live as a refugee in any African country than to live in a Biafra governed by the IPOB group.

Tyranny will be much if Biafra is achieved through IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nebes:

I have nothing against the actualisation of Biafra. But I’ll prefer to live as a refugee in any African country than to live in a Biafra governed by the IPOB group.

Tyranny will be much if Biafra is achieved through IPOB.
you are right, just go to YouTube for example or meet any IPOB across the street, you can't reason with them.

They will tend to insult you or be violent at times

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
micah04:

undecided

Another Nigeria?
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Heartbender: 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
Hate scala quantity? Naaaaa. Y'all have enough hate among yourselves
Kahujadekadura:
If u hate IPOB, watin u go like again for dis life?
IPOB is a goalllllllll
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Brightest04(m): 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
If the truth must be said, right from time the Igbo's don't really regard the Eboyians as Igbo's,and they call them all sorts of sub human names

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by nonsobaba: 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
helinues:

Why all this hatred for Ebonyi? Why?
Ebonyi people are not real Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Kahujadekadura: 1:58pm On Jan 07, 2019
Heartbender:
Hate scala quantity? Naaaaa. Y'all have enough hate among yourselves
We never hate one another.
Na our politicians dey behave as if we hate ourselves.
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by PBeni(m): 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Am now a hypocrite coz am umahi that. Made the statement.

Umahi said ebonyi is not part of biafra which means ebonyi is not an igbo state.....that is to say in SE today we only have four igbo states.

For christ sake, is umahi that made the statement not me.......

Ebonyi state has contributed their own quota I agree as they are not biafrans and was the first to proscribe Ipob....

Truth pains.

Can someone tell me what this one is saying pls... cheesy
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by pazienza(m): 2:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
Umahi can only say this because he knows that IPOB are powerless and can't stop his re election. And this only happened because IPOB had rigged themselves out of the only means they can punish and make example of the likes of Umahi who are agents of the Caliphate in Igbo skin, via electoral process.

If IPOB don't review their no election mantra, the more and more caliphate serving and controlled SE governors would be emboldened and would say even worst than Umahi is currently saying against IPOB.

A word is enough for the wise. IPOB must review her no election stance or face more humiliation and ridicule from these caliphate stooges in SE. IPOB be wise. Use your numbers, to enthrone Biafra apologists in positions of power in SE, do this via electoral process and by protecting your votes from rigging by mass demonstrations. Gaining political control of SE will not get you Biafra, but it will keep the likes Of Umahi caged and away from positions of power in Igboland, giving you more footing to dictate things in the SE.

Only a fool will not re assess his previous stance and take a new stance in the light of prevailing situational changes. A man whose house is on fire cannot be chasing rats

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Heartbender: 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
Otuocha! Akukor!
Kahujadekadura:
We never hate one another.
Na our politicians dey behave as if we hate ourselves.
Re: Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi by Kahujadekadura: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2019
Heartbender:
Otuocha! Akukor!
Odimma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News / PDP Reps Demand Impeachment Of Buhari / I Will Be Vindicated And The Wicked Will Not Go UNPUNISHED: Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.