Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West (19980 Views)

PHOTOS: President Major. Buhari Flexing Outside Country / 2019: Presidency Accepts Atiku's Challenge, Releases Buhari's Achievements / Presidency Releases Document Detailing Buhari’s Achievements In 3 Years READ!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:40am On Jan 07, 2019
Yes o, buhari our god created 5 amala ewedu joint in ajah,oju,ikorodu ,mushin n agege
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by crownwealth: 11:40am On Jan 07, 2019
seguno2:

Why is everything that you listed ongoing and to commence?
Buhari has condemned the south west to future impossible tense while completing projects in the north.
Who wants next level failure here except the zombies

Imagine the bogus lies from the terrorist organization

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by allthingsgood: 11:40am On Jan 07, 2019
Emeks008:
Buy why osun,ondo and ekiti has no federal govt projects in their states asideb Ore- sagamu road?

u answered your own question

1 Like

Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by PassingShot(m): 11:41am On Jan 07, 2019
Emeks008:
Buy why osun,ondo and ekiti has no federal govt projects in their states asideb Ore- sagamu road?
There are FG Housing units in those states. Google this info.
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by Maxymilliano(m): 11:41am On Jan 07, 2019
What part of the Lagos-Abeokuta express road rehabilitation is ongoing apart from the one embarked on by Ambode ?
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by zinizta: 11:42am On Jan 07, 2019
stop listing road construction as achievements.... thumbs up for the inter-state rail system though

2 Likes

Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by Oluwapeldon(m): 11:42am On Jan 07, 2019
Can u remove number 5. Where PDP stop is where it is now
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by Bimpe29: 11:43am On Jan 07, 2019
Apparently, Buhari is investing heavily on transportation system across the breadth and length of Nigeria. What the man is lacking is competence and capacity to bring us fruitful, progressive and positive change.
Nigeria is too big for him to handle effectively, Daura LG or Kastina State will suit him.

5 Likes

Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by namio10: 11:44am On Jan 07, 2019
In 2023, Fulani-led north shall migrate to another political party, not APC, in search for a new northern presidential candidate, or Northern stooge as president.

Never to concede power to Tinubu or to Osinbajo or Fashola who Fulani fear like devil.

2 Likes

Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by lereinter(m): 11:44am On Jan 07, 2019
olujastro:
Feel free to add any major projects in the South West not mentioned above.

Meanwhile, if Projects Dumping Party, PDP (ever) finds it way back into office and gains access to our national treasury again, that's my final goodbye to Nigeria.

sure to Sudan

where we shall see you nomore

2 Likes

Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by Evercurious(f): 11:45am On Jan 07, 2019
kolaxed98:
Don't like buhari but as a Yoruba we stand to gain more from him

Smh
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by Epique: 11:45am On Jan 07, 2019
Lol rehabilitation of Lagos/Ibadan express way commenced long before Buhari's administration.

4 Likes

Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by BabaO2: 11:45am On Jan 07, 2019
Sirheny007:

Stop painting the words.
Admit it.
SW depends on the North for virtually everything.
And you are envious and want to be like them.

2 Likes

Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by Mopolchi: 11:46am On Jan 07, 2019
olujastro:

Meanwhile, if Projects Dumping Party, PDP (ever) finds it way back into office and gains access to our national treasury again, that's my final goodbye to Nigeria.
So for your mind, you make sense ba

4 Likes

Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by Evercurious(f): 11:47am On Jan 07, 2019
IamPatriotic:
grin For me, his biggest achievement in the South West is his cordial relationship with our Son, Osinbajo and the promise to support us in 2023... Yorubas are major stakeholder in Nigeria, and we should be accorded the respect we deserve....

Lol
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by PointZerom: 11:48am On Jan 07, 2019
olujastro:

They will continue deceiving you with expansion of roads etc. Next government will also expand these same roads and call it achievements.

Show me the government schools and hospitals in your South WEST. These are the projects that the poorest man in Nigeria can benefit from.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by haconjy(m): 11:48am On Jan 07, 2019
How can you call ACHIEVEMENT, ONGOING? All I saw there is ongoing.... What if this project stopped along the line...? Bros this don't Frick me.... Am atikulating....

4 Likes

Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by CheapHomes1: 11:51am On Jan 07, 2019
Alright

Let's take care of your housing needs this year
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by domino4211(m): 11:52am On Jan 07, 2019
So you guys support buhari for personal interests and not for national interest?..
Yoruubas are truly nigeria's number 1 problem..
Spitangry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by PointZerom: 11:53am On Jan 07, 2019
PassingShot:

There are FG Housing units in those states. Google this info.

You should have told Emeks008 to Google the government schools and hospitals in your state.

2 Likes

Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by Emeks008(m): 11:54am On Jan 07, 2019
allthingsgood:

u answered your own question

Nope, the only visible project i can see in ondo state from federal government is patching of Sagamu - ore road. Aside that, point any other fed project in Osun, ekiti n ondo
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by quickly: 11:55am On Jan 07, 2019
Regardless of your fake propaganda. It’s time for buhari to go.

He has been in government since the 70s in one capacity or the other.

Looting the system

He is part of the problem of Nigeria

A parasite

3 Likes

Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by crazygod(m): 11:58am On Jan 07, 2019
What's up with mile 2 - badagry expressway? undecided
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by Sakamaje: 11:59am On Jan 07, 2019
kolaxed98:
Don't like buhari but as a Yoruba we stand to gain more from him

You are correct. He is a Sakamaje but we are relatively better off with him than AtikuObi that will shift focus to some other regions.
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by IamPatriotic(m): 12:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
Is that all you have to say, no insult and name calling...

Evercurious:

Lol
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by sammhi(m): 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
There is nothing new here ... Except the light in Sura if you count that as achievement
Lagos Ibadan, Benin Sagamu, Apapa Oshodi , Railway line were all under different stage of development when PMB took over . Kudos he continued with them but they were not his initiative
PMB biggest problems are
1. He is not even in charge of his government
2. His religious and ethnic bigotry is second to none
3. Nepotism
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by islandmoon: 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
what is Bubu business with Onitsha goat sellers!!!
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by allthingsgood: 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2019
Emeks008:

Nope, the only visible project i can see in ondo state from federal government is patching of Sagamu - ore road. Aside that, point any other fed project in Osun, ekiti n ondo

Always read before commenting. Highlighted for your information please:

10. Energizing Economies Programme — Electrification of Sura Shopping Complex (1,000 shops), Shomolu Printing Community (4,000 shops), Gbagi Market, Oyo (7,872 shops), Ita-Osun Market, Ogun (2,814 shops), Nnamdi Azikiwe Market, Lagos (3,091 shops), Balogun Market, Lagos (1,662 shops), Iponri Market, Lagos (1,305 shops), UMBC, Oyo (700 shops), Isikan Market, Ondo (277 shops), Bariga Market, Lagos (390 shops), Erinwe, Ogun (1,280 fish ponds) (ongoing)

Picture 4: Completed Independent Power Plant at Sura Shopping Complex in Lagos Island.

11. Social Investment Programme: 96,000 N-Power Beneficiaries across the six States of the Southwest. School Feeding currently ongoing in 4 States of the Southwest: Oyo, Ogun, Ondo and Osun.
Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2019
NaijaMutant:
I do not think that the Yorubas are sophisticated morons as previously alleged by a wise man.

I have seen so many brave men and women of Yoruba descent both online and offline. Time will fail me to make mention of them. I consider them to be heroes and liberators of their people.

However, I think that the number of sophisticated morons amongst them are on astronomical increase undecided

How does being subservient to cow herders become an achievement worth celebrating undecided

You call them Cow herders but we see men and women, with different ways and lifestyle to ours, we must find ways to co-exist with because our futures and destinies are intertwined .

If you go around the USA you will understand that an average Texan has not much in common with a New York dude. Yet they all play their part to try and produce a nation that works for all and allows everyone to live as they want even with their differences.

2 Likes

Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by slawomir: 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2019
Sometimes i see yorubas as morons
I don't know why

Am a Bini

But most times i see them as morons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Buhari's Achievements In The South West by OmoEpe(m): 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
Shikini:
Ongoing

Ongoing

Ongoing

About to commence

Ongoing

Even the Lagos - Ibadan expressway that Buhari inherited from GEJ is still ongoing. I noticed that project stopped abruptly since late 2016 when the money GEJ released to Julius Berger and RCC got finished. Buhari did not do anything on that road throughout 2017 - July 2018 claiming that NASS cut down budget. JB evacuated all their equipment from site during that period while RCC maintained just minimal presence but not doing any work They had to hurriedly mobilise JB and RCC back to site Six months ago in August 2018 when they realised 2019 elections was getting close.

Hate kill you there Anuofia.
Your hero that funded the project to less than 15% of anticipated cost.
Hate or like Buhari it's irrelevant. He has achieved more in 3yrs than your God and masters in PDP did in 16yrs

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 / APC Chieftain, Others Defect To PDP In Bayelsa / Nigerian Politicians Use Public Money As Their Private Piggy Bank: Kemi Badenoch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.